If Finland has the best education system in the world(aimed at creating happy people)...

If Finland has the best education system in the world(aimed at creating happy people), how come so many finns end up on here?

they're to intelligent to find a job

I wonder how many spaniards would go to finland if they knew about the neetbux
maybe none, maybe millions

our education system is the best in producing average students, but as a result the most talented students end up losing

people here are all so envious of funland nao
Our system here is trash. People in the last year of school don't know how their uni entrance exams will be yet(change of law)

This ranking seems arbitrary as fuck.

What makes a system efficient? Seems like this is the kinda thing that's impossible to really calculate because what works in one culture couldn't work in another.

Pretty sure a korean school system in a Latin American country would result in huge amounts of drop outs and nothing of note, because their culture isn't compatible with such a system (I don't mean that in a bad way)

keep telling yourself that as you clean my toilet

Please, tell me about those "neetbux" and how to acquire them.

How long do I have to stay in Finland to acquire "neetbux"?

ask them
Isnt this from OCDE standard tests?

We have the same problem here, the school ONLY caters to average students or perhaps even slightly below average students. The social democucks have for a long time had a policy of "alla ska med" (everyone shall succeed) that completely fucking ruined our schools.

I'm here because I made a shitload of money before I turned 30 and now I never need to work again. I literally shitpost on Sup Forums and reddit all day and I sometimes do it from other countries too when I take my whoring trips.

>reddit

Could be, but really I think you can't exactly accurately gauge such things. Not every country has the same needs. For instance I wouldn't be surprised if countries like Japan and Korea put a lot more effort in maths because they have a lot more jobs necessitating them than a country that has a first sector based economy for instance.

Ask any finn and they would rather live in spain than this frozen wasteland.

tfw I want to live in a frozen wasteland
only drawback
>no mountains
sux
Finland: not intrapersonal classes lol

There's a Finnish school in Fuengirola Spain that costs €4000 a year to attend.

why would anyone want to go there

>4000 euros a year
>This is considered expensive in Europe
>Meanwhile studying here for an European is 20000 euros a year at least.

Makes me sad tbqh

>tfw third

hahahahah, no. Poles have much better one

There's a lot of finnish white trash and retirees

Why are you coming here? Seriously, there is a shit ton of Scandinavians in my city. Althought, the notices are in finnish and Spanish, fucking disgusting.

>south of spain
bad choice
oh well, at least its not valencia

The school is subsidised by the Finnish state and you need to be able to speak Finnish to attend the school so locals don't really go there unless they've been there since first grade.

They just need sun and cheap alcohol and they are pleased

Weather and cheap living
That's literally it.

Hungary that high on the list?
nah

Finnish people bought a lot of property in Spain in the 80's and 90's.

yep, same thing

i could already read when i was 4, why do i have to "learn" that when i start school at 7?

the first time i felt motivated to actually study was when i started gymnasium in one of the "top" schools of finland where getting an 8 (on a scale of 4-10) from a test was a bad result

t. every north euro
its ok unless they are brits. scum tb.h
Yet you have ended up here

half of all finns here are university students and the rest neets and alcoholics tbqh

...how many of them northern bruddas?

does browsing Sup Forums immediately make you failed in life? i'm quite happy with where i am currently in life

rather ours is miserable.
Absolutely fucking shit education system here.

The only reason we are so high up is because people have nothing else left to do than to study bullshit they will never use.
I am on uni just because with my gymnasium education I am worth less than cigan on jobs market.
And there are about 100 000 people with the same problem as me.

It's nice that they have a better schooling system than ours, too bad most of them we see on here have their heads up their assess all the time.

Autism.

Tfw smart enough to know the truth
Finnish education is pointless, autistic and not real