If that was me I definitely would if Punched that guy in the face

If that was me I definitely would if Punched that guy in the face

Sure, OP. And Hitler did nothing wrong, right?

Yeah man, me too

Why? You such a pussy you can't take being yelled at?

That's because you don't understand, what is happening and lack any sort of self-restraint. There's a good reason for all that happens during the training, even if you don't understand it.

You would have had your ass beat so bad if you did.

>what do you mean I can't wear my metal mulisha shirt to BCT

He thinks he's so fucking great because his shirt's a different color and he gets to wear a hat.

Fuck this guy

Yeah dude, I was going to enlist but I'd just punch everybody out man

I guarantee that if you tried to hit him, he'd break everything between your fingertips and your neck before scheduling you for a court martial.

>not understanding the reference
>kys

OP here
What reference?

I actually would if punch that guy in the face

And it wouldn't come from the ds. Ds would punish the whole ompany and they would kick the shit out of 1 guy back in the barracks

Been through basic training and seen some shit. My first day some dude shit himself and the ambulance had to come get him. Then there was this other dude that didn't hit the Sargeant but he got in his face. The look on the Sargeants face was pretty much saying hit me. I never seen it happen but if you do hit them, not only are they allowed to hit back but it's grounds for getting you kicked out

>"Army gays.jpg"
> Clearly there's the Eagle,Globe and Anchor (symbol for the Marines for the Sup Forumsro's who don't know)
>op is a faggot

I said the same thing when I was 12 and then I hit puberty and shrunk 3 sizes too small. I now race in the olympics, I just got a gold medal for eating frosted flakes with your moms breatmilk

THATS what makes him a faggot?

>hitting a drill instructor

let me know how that turns out for you op

Is basic tough in the US?

highly doubt they would send him to court martial, probably just a general discharge for failure to adapt

no but it adds on to what already makes op a fag

The only thing tougher than joining the military, is going to college

Which is why we all take the easy way out

no you wouldn't. If you did you would end up with the worst ass beating you ever had.

I think he'd do it

I AM MURRAY THE MARINE ROBOT.

So you don't have an answer for me.

?

all military are a bunch of degenerate psychotic blood thirsty murderers. fuck them all.
>inb4 they keep you safe by invading countries and killing innocent people.