Kinda weird knowing that your whole family hates you :/

Kinda weird knowing that your whole family hates you :/

maybe you shouldn't give them a reason to

Write a note saying 'I'm sorry be being a disappointment, now I'll never disappoint you again' and then take a bottle of sleeping pills.

I don't give them a reason , I go to school ( I'm a senior ) and try my best , I don't do drugs , I just like to hang around my house and play games or whatever I never do anything but somehow everything gets taken out on me

Be better, stop being such a shameful peice of shit.

Stop letting them to blame their shitty life on you, they do it because you let them, fucking cunt

Do you live in Chicago?

What do you want to do when you grow up OP?

marine biologist

A marine biologist

Sounds good. What your parents are pissed off about is that you don't show it. You can't learn much about marine biology if you're on your PS four all the time. Start asking them for money to do marine biology shit. For example, scuba lessons, sailing lessons etc. if they see some ambition, they will get off your back.

Thanks man that actually motivates me

Next question. How are you with girls?

come on people don't write messages like that for no reason, don't think you are fooling us with that crap

I have only kissed 2 girls :/

This is terrible advice, OP. If your family is frustrated with you, asking for money will only make it worse.

Also, scuba lessons? Sailing lessons? How the fuck does that help you become a marine biologist??

OP, you just need to tell them to fuck off. You sound like you're on the right track: you have a career path in mind and you're not wasting your time on bullshit like going out drinking and doing drugs and shit. Just put up with their shit until you make it to college.

OP....?

You're almost 18. Which means you are months away from never having teen pussy again. Start learning to game women. If your dad thinks you slayed more bitches than he's ever dreamed about, he will worship you and back you up if mom gives you shit

why are you posting on Sup Forums rather than doing something about it, no one cares, grow up OP

this

Hahaha you're right man

OP, stop sitting at your computer playing games, go out, get in some (minor) trouble. They'll at least be happy you're doing something. Get a part time job too.

He's going for "marine" biology not "abstain from doing drugs" biology, dumbass! Showing Interest in something other than video games will get them off his back and actually make him a better person with skills

Don't assume xis gender like that.