INTPs report in
>MBTI test:16personalities.com/free-personality-test
report results here

Intj nigga

And yeah

lel

INFJ master race
pic unrelatd

INTP reporting in. Funny how we're supposedly rare, I see so many of us on here. I suppose we are just a bunch of basement dwelling troglodyte faggots. The outside world has no place for us

yep we are the antithesis of modern day society's bullshit

noice INTP here wishing I was more extroverted so I could get some pussy

general catch-all for these things

INT/FP reporting in.

I am also entp and must say it is still a curse.
Although extroverted, it is hard to relate to people as they are not willing to see beyond what they believe and will feel threatened by what you have to say.

>I am also entp and must say it is still a curse.
ENTP is great

also and ENTP
I disagree i find it easy to relate to all people shallowly and just stop communication after boredom sets in.

>being entp and not questioning what is wrong with being entp
Yeah man, totally awesome.

INTP here. Really annoys me too. I end up saying nothing or not much around most people because of it. Thank God I'm not cursed with extroversion.

I am a severe INTP. I do not understand metaphors, i have a hard time not taking everything literally, i am obsessed with facts and accuracy, and i have weak emotions and think people with strong emotions are weak minded, i think most political discussions are idiotic and both sides are wrong. I have been an atheist since long before it was cool and then uncool, and i have zero artistic talent, though i can sing.

I am either a very strong INTP, or a very weak autist.

there are inherent faults with all of them why dwell on them?

Because you can be better by questioning what is wrong with you and working to better it.
Being a better person is what drives me, I don't know about you man.

That's Asperger and arrogance not a personality

OP here exactly the same it fucking kills me I have never had a girlfriend because I always ruin it for my self in the flirting or asking out stage
>great tits btw

No, i considered that was a possibility.

INFP reporting in

ISFP Sup Forumsros where u at?

>implying i don't
you cant fix everything and introspection and self-improvement only gets you so far

that response doesn't make sense dude. what are you saying "no" to?

But believing you can't fix anything automatically limits your ability to do so, everything in your mind if limited by yourself, free your mind, free yourself.
After all the test was designed around introspection to improve self and promote self worth.
By the way I'm drunk and tired so this is probably my last post.

imma a wizard

>this is probably my last post
Good.

>drunk
got it dude

Well now I can't leave man, why say something like that?

No to the implication that i am being informed. Its a common social speech construct.

go to bed little one

It doesn preclude the potentiality of a girlfriend. I have slept with and dated many women. Attractiveness and physical fitness can carry an INTP/autist personality. I am a 6.5/7, i look like a young Ben McKenzie.

You are not an INTP. Enjoy feeling your feels.

>implying

duder
> (ENFP-A)

>pic

INTP-A reporting in

same also CHECKED

yey

friend :)

Checked

Faggot

INFP, o yus bby.

esfj reporting in