Global warming causing Siberian tundra ice sheets to melt

>global warming causing Siberian tundra ice sheets to melt.
>Scientists have found 4 ancient viruses since 2003.
>This is just what they've found not accounting for ones released in areas they haven't found.

Man, our desire for fossil fuels is going to awake terrible shit we can't even fathom.

Only a matter of time before a new plague decimates the population and makes the black death look like a joke.

>Global Warming.

sure mate.

ancient viruses don't represent a treat to us, evolution makes us resist that type of viruses.

If your body has antibodies for that virus.

Maybe we will unlock a virus that will turn us into dinosaurs. You don't know faggot

Question op

These viruses locked in the icy tundra, they must have "descendants" around today correct? Because either these ancient viruses died out or had to evolve. What are the honest chances that these ancient viruses or bacteria are something we've never encountered before? Probably slim to none

Hopefully a virus will be unleashed that cures faggotry

OP here,

Disregard this thread. I'm a faggot that doesn't understand how viruses work.

good, I can't wait for this earth to be destroyed

Lmao brah Google will figure out a cure for sure, not worried at all.

There aren't any fucking viruses locked in our ice caps you dumb faggot

Resistance to viruses aren't built into DNA.
That's why babies need vaccines. Antibodies are inherent person to person we have no defense against a virus we haven't had contact with for 30,000 years

Whats wrong with global warming?

You realise we're at the end of an ice age, and warming is the normal process right?

There are in Siberia.
Learn to Google retard faggot

This warming is due to human meddling.
>What's wron with it
The fact it releasing long lost super viruses?

oh noez, 4 viruses in 13 years, thats almost one third of one every year
>everybody fucking dieded swear on me mum

nah, last ice age is over, but yes, we're in a inter-glacial period, where everything warms up.

Then it gets cold again, and all the retards think we should stop something something because humans control climates, and not thing like changing solar cycles.

What caused the global warming between each of the Ice Ages?

>MFW dumbasses dont question what the jew-bank owned media tells them.

Invest in Carbon-credits, kids! you can save the world!

>black death look like a joke
It never will be, just look at detroit

>ancient virus
Then why the fuck would they work on modern humans you dumb dingus?

Because resistance to viruses aren't built into our DNA fuckwit

So? You think all viruses can infect all things? Srsly?

Not necessarily, if we've never encountered it(ie if it predates us) then evolution wouldn't account for it.

Evolution =/= magic

>Jew-bank media
Jews would be the ones trying to claim global warming isn't a thing because if it was and need to be fixed it would cut into thier profit margins dumbass.

most of the animals should be fine. There may be ancient aids or other people viruses but we'll be fine. If anything we may finally melt the ice wall and see what lies beyond the edge of the earth

>not knowing about witches

Even if we're a compatible host, they've had no chance to develop vaccine resistance... and there's no reason to believe they'd be more harmful than the strains that have been festering actively in third world level filth for thousands of years.

oh i know.

Shut up

why are you dumbasses fantasising about fake ass viruses that *might* exist, when we've already created the most deadly virus thats ever existed: Dr. Fouchier's mutated strain of H5N1.

could litrially kill half of all humans on Earth.

>Credible possible threats comparing at all to your retarded fucking flat earth bullshit
Kill yourself

Fuck diseases dude, soon enough something Lovecraftian is gonna emerge from the ice. Preparing my shelter rn, I advise you all to do the same.

>Scientists finding actual factual ancient viruses in thawing tundras
>Trying to make light of that with phony bullshit
I hope you get aids and ebola

Better than being torn to shreds by Nyarlathotep.

It's a more realistic danger tbh.

Not OP,
The chances of these being highly lethal is the same as chickenpox being lethal to an adult who never had it as a child. Our bodies need to have made antibodies for it, either through small exposures or relatively similar but less lethal virus (cow pox) which created vaccines. Since the smallpox got completely wiped, but since new generations haven't been exposed to it, it's more potent if it ever came back again

Viruses =/= bacteria

This

could be some mad old Grandpa of golden staph.

Fucking thank you for being the only not dumbass here

Unlike bacteria, viruses are living. They attract to specific cells, inject their genetic material (rna) into the host cell, which disrupts the cells DNA replication cycle, forcing it to start synthesizing polypeptide for use in viral multiplication. Tldr viruses only infect certain cells, of which we likely don't have

Aren't*

Nigga, we got a bunch of angry mudslimes that only want to see the world burn rn here, today and you're worried about ancient viruses and what ifs? Smdh fam

perhaps just enough to cause mass panic?

knockcing out the electrical grid is really all it takes to send the world into chaos.

if there is something a virus sure isn't, is alive

>he thinks humans are the reason the planet is getting hotter
>he doesn't realize the entire solar system and all its planets are warming up
>he thinks the viruses are being released naturally and not through biological warfare
ohhh boiiiiii we got a dumbass in our midst

20 years ago they said it wont snow in America in 10 years time, now they say ancient super viruses will kill us from global warming. How long are you going to fall for the liberal scaremongering?

this place would finally be empty again.

>ancient virus locked away in ice
>inherently going to be one cataclysmic plague somewhere in the ice
yeah, and the probability of getting killed by any other means currently doesn't outweigh that chance.

So very wrong. Bacteria are alive, viruses aren't. Open a book.

I corrected the typo immediately after that post.....

See

anthrax deer corpse in russia defrosted and has spread a deadly anthrax strain to wildlife and humans
>shits going to get a lot worse before it gets better
does evolution make us immune to deadly deadly anthrax?
>didnt think so

4 years ago they said we'd have no polar ice 2 years ago, when we had record ice.

virus' are alive.
>they are organic and they reproduce.

saying a virus isnt alive is as dumb as saying a parasite like heart worms aren't alive

who said that.
I want exact quote not bullshit from ur brain

* they're *
Learn to english retard faggot

Because there is such an abundance of life that is capable of transmitting these bugs to populated areas.

>Learn to english retard faggot
Use proper punctuation user. I am disappointing.

didn't they already reanimate an prehistoric virus and it acted just like the flu? what part about being ancient makes it so lethal? fuck if it was effective it would still be alive too.... just a thought

They're are in Siberia
>they are are in Siberia
Fantastically wrong, original poster was correct you are actually retarded.

intelligent folk weren't buying into the whole global warming sham so they changed it to climate change instead and tried again

>what part about being ancient makes it so lethal?
A. The flu is a lethal virus.
B. A virus that's been lost for so long humans, animals, and plants have lost all resistances too suddenly being introduced is incredibly potentially lethal.

>Only a matter of time before a new plague decimates the population and makes the black death look like a joke

Good, we have too many people and a lot of them are fucking retarded. Logically 70% of the human race should be pruned. I would fit in the category of the ones to be pruned because i have psychosis and my genetics are too heavily flawed.

Honestly, it would be best if a lot of people died.

Are you retarded?

learn to read dimwit you pathetic pissflap

What the fuck are you talking about, I was showing him what they're instead is there would do to the sentence.

you're a fucking dumbass.

here are the characteristics of life, with an X next to the only ones viruses have.
>[X] responsiveness to the environment;
>growth and change;
>ability to reproduce; (viruses are not considered to have this ability since they require a host cell and cannot do it on their own)
>have a metabolism and breathe;
>maintain homeostasis;
>being made of cells; and.
>[X]passing traits onto offspring.

that's only 2/7. don't get involved in arguments about topics you know nothing about.

Nobody in the scientific community considers viruses to be living things. Look it up. And it's viruses or viri, not virus'.

Uh... not that guy but viruses can change.
That's why we need flu shots every year and why they don't always work.

do you even get with the times mothafucker?

>one bubonic plague every 3 years

so the first one takes out 2 billion people
the second one takes out 1.8 billion people
and then the third takes out 1.4 billion people
and then the fourth takes out about a billion people

which leaves us with roughly 800 million people alive
which makes your odds of survival around 12 percent.

but the bubonic plague never hit more then 3 times, so itlll never happpennn.

Wow user, ebolaids? That's pretty metal

"growth and change" does not refer to genetic change in the group over a longer span of time, it refers to the "life"time of the virus. once they're fully formed and exit the cell, they don't change; they're just simple protein shells with primitive genetic information.

So? You think this one wont be one that does infect humans?

black plague came from rats
mad cow came from, shit, iunno man
and bird flu, one fucking guess for that one amigo

protip:shit evolves and jumps hosts. when it does, pretty roses and glitter rain from the sky like a party of violent death

We're overpopulated anyway, we could use a fresh start. Look what the plague did for us once it was over.