You Florida fags ready?

you Florida fags ready?

feels good being landlocked

i'm not a florida fag.

I mean, I could just use a boat to get to Puerto Rico or Cuba.....

floridafag, slightly north of tampa. its been raining all day, but it wasn't enough to keep customers out of my goddamn store

ok.

Female hurricane, what the fuck? How thefuck does someone distinguish the gender difference of a fucking, hurricane?? It doesn exactly have a pair of tits or a shlong.

Sc here already getting rain

You don't own a store, you work the cash register

Triggered

yeah it's warm year-round. however in addition to hurricanes it has fucking alligators, little lizards running the fuck around, giant bugs, ungodly humidity, and the ugliest of all trees, the palm tree.
just ain't worth it.

Its a hurricane, for god sake, It has no gender! Does it qualify as a fat girl, if it is a female? Does it have a tumblr accoumt and shout words at florida like reverse racism and is it taking its fat aggression out on florda for being a patriarchal, male society?

I live in Tallahassee power is out currently in eye of the storm chilling out drinking Dr. Pepper eating chips with my window open listening for a tornado Incase I need to bail

They wanna be cute. We will have hurricane tyrone , la quisha, she quita.etc etc #bhm

Blame the media for that.

Gainesville here. Raining for a few hours, nothing special so far. I stayed up hoping for more because this is my first year in FL with a hurricane (TNfag) and I must say I'm disappointed. University of Florida canceled classes tomorrow too.

No, I'm genuinely curious and amused. How does a hurricane get assigned a gender distinguishing title? Its a god damn hurricane! It doesnt have female or male tendencies!

Palm tree ugly? Cabbage palm maybe.

>mfw only meters away from the effected area
Sounded like a war zone earlier

if its not a cat 5 no one gives a fuck except tourists. until you posted this i didn't even know the hurricanes name

I live right downtown tallahassee I think I'm fucked

this is golf weather
media just makes you think its end of the world shit because that causes more of a panic thus better news stories
cat 3+ are when it gets dangerous but we dont even close schools for cat 1s

Ocala here.

Raining a fuckton.

Be glad you don't live on the coast.

Can someone photoshoop this ladys face onto a hurricane so we can all have a good kek? Call it the feminist hurricane.

What up tally fag I feel you

Yep. One of the benefits of doing grad school at UF.

Good luck, Sup Forumsro.

Florida fag south of tampa. Nearly got a tornado but luckily we didnt.

Central floridafag reporting

it's just a little rain and wind. The power hasn't even gone out yet.

Disappointing, really. We prepared for the worst and only got a pussy little baby storm.