Animu shitposting and assorted nonsense

Animu shitposting and assorted nonsense

u r kewl

alex you fucking nigger

Thx gurl

I'm saying I remember you even though we didn't talk and I only saw you once or twice. ^^

I just have a good memory I guess.

reasons

Okay

The shitposter formerly known as Colbert

That's actually kinda cool honestly

Unavailable~
I don't even really enjoy posting here.

rawr

why not?

the images are so fucking small lmao

Hi bby. Glad you're not dead. :3

ARIA the Animation is gentle too..Amanchu is made by the same author, so if you like one you'll like the other.

N-No way. Really? Ahhh.. I almost don't believe you, but I'll choose to anyway just to make tonight happier!

I would lick Evangeline's sandals

No u :3

Any time friend

Gotta /bed/ soon tho

:D

They seem even smaller after having gotten used to larger ones.

Not sure how to prove it, since the fact that you're from Sup Forums and stuff has already been mentioned. I remember Nin-kun mentioning you a couple of times way back then; I used to talk to him a lot.

Why tho? Moving from a board with IDs that can be easily moderated into this cancer.

Oh, heya Colby.

Because Sup Forums is shit?

As if I'd ever be.
Hey though~

It is all you deserve.

>you use up a captcha when you post an imagge tht is duplicate on the site so you need to refill out captcha to reselect a different image

holy shit this is horrible

reminiscing on the past
Looking for fresh meat

Yeah, it's stressful but very rewarding when you succeed. Though I guess the same could be said about most things in life.

Looks like I've got 2 shows to watch in my free time then. Pretty excited considering how long it's been since I binge watched a series in a day, might do that soon.

:d

>wanting moderation

This is the cancer

Such a lukewarm greeting...

Mhmm, hopefully you have a more long-term plan for the future tho

Because its filled with trip fags

I guess I might make a thread with edgy lyrics as the OP later.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

How've you been? ^^

Bebop needs to get free Sup Forums passes for us all to make up for his crimes.

no

ur wrong

he probably would

Yeah.. about long term plans.. I don't.
I'm pretty much all in on this, if I don't succeed I'm pretty fucked and will need to get any kind of job I can get a hold of.

He said the new owner doesn't allow free ones to be generated.

Hehe, I don't have namesync installed on this computer anymore. What can I call you by?

What're binge watching? I find slice of life hard to binge, except for ARIA..I watched S2 one very hot summer.

>tfw you'll never make Luka swoon

Good luck!

I have a decent paying 9-5 type job and I still feel like I'm pretty fucked, just keep doing what you're passionate about my dude

:(

I don't know what you'd expect, I don't exactly enjoy posting so not much is going into it~

All the ways.

I've been, at least I'm going to assume it counts as better than anyone on a constant grip of these threads.
You~?

no

we should circlejerk sometime

Erio is fine. ^^

I see you still have the same cute attitude I saw you with years ago.

Thanks gurl

You haven't changed much. :3

Pretty good; graduated college recently and going to go teach in China in a few months.

A boy can dream...

Oh. Well okay then.

dont do mean things then!

but she's always cute dragon girl~

yeah

yo whose the chick in OPs picture
gunna look up hentai of her

stop with the trip then

Any time boi

Must you always crush them?

Aoi from Aikatsu

wat trip?

because im not the right dream.

Last shows I binge watched were Absolute Duo, Gokukoku no Brynhildr and Grisaia no Kajitsu. Grisaia was only because I finished the VN and was interested in seeing what the anime covered.

For sure will.
Don't feel like you're fucked if it pays well, there's always people worse off is how I look at it. As long as the bills are paid and you've got food/what you need then can't ask for much more.

But LUUUUUUKAAAAAAAAAA

just circlejerk me already

Neither have you, excluding dumb ideas on where to work~

This turned out even less amusing than I expected, it was nice seeing you though. Good bai~

Kay~

A-Ah! No, you must be thinking of someone else..or something~

How long are you staying in China? It sounds really exciting, I'm kinda envious.

You read VNs too! How did the Grisaia anime compare? The VN has been on my list for some time, but I got sidetracked by the many Higurashi VNs.

Unfortunately, what I need is not material.

Kinda killed my buzz 2 seconds in so I don't know what you expected

hmm?

that's not the good thing

are you healthy and okay?

it is

unlike tripfaging

no u have it all backwards

I dunno it's just fun banter I guess

get

gnigafpirt ekilnu

si ti

Anime didn't cover nearly enough compared to the VN, you're best off doing VN then anime for sure.
Funny enough I watched Higurashi no naku koro ni and meant to watch the others but still haven't after years, and I was told that the VNs were extremely worthwhile but I'm soooo bad at starting them, but once I do I'm engulfed. Currently on Hoshizora no Memoria and enjoying it quite a bit.

I know that feel, though I need both material and non-materialistic. Life is just trivial for me currently.

:)

post a cute anime pic

I have an urge to travel. :3

No, you're definitely adorable. ^^

At least a year, then I'll decide from there. There are other places I want to go eventually as well.

It's pretty easy to get an English teaching job there if you really want to. ^^

what brings you niggers back

Fuck off namefag
You're like tripfags but less terrible

she's cute~

i want moar

How fortunate

I've never really been deprived of the former, though I have a significant lack of the latter. And yeah, it's pretty trivial for me too.

Niggerfaggotry?

please

did 8fag die or something

are u rich yet?

Not untill you take the trip off
ok

niggas gon nig shieet you know

wat trip
:3

Not really, we're just here because we can

Not even close.

No cute anime girls for you

This is a careful balancing act.

It's too hot so I need my house cold, but not cold enough or else it'll make me feel more sick than I already am.

I figured that'd be the case, it's rare that the anime is ever more than a supplement to the source material, sadly. I'll give it a shot sometime.

As for Higurashi..yes, the anime doesn't even really compare in my head. I played the original 8 VNs, and they're really solid. Kai, especially, is mindblowingly good at times. I may have cried a bit at times ;~;

I remember thinking Hoshizora girls looked really cute!

No, you're definitely wrooong. Sorry to burst your bubble, hmph~

Hm other places? Like other countries entirely?

I would do an English teaching job but I have crippling school loans that I am not sure I can pull it off. v//v

;~;

be nicer and more accepting of people and welcoming...

but you bought a new computer?

That's a long way from rich

tell me about ur computer tho
wat happened to free man's computer?

No

Unless they have no trip

that's not right

field trip

Oh, he suggested a cheap one because I asked, and I bought it from Amazon but the motherboard was defective so I got a refund

It is very right

circlejerks compose the world these days, it's why I have zero inspiration to do anything for people.

no ur wrong

tell me kewl spec an stuff tho... :|

ok
no your wrong
all i want to do is circlejerk with no trip

You're fortunate, I've been both for a majority of life and am currently losing what I had of the latter Saturday, which happens to be my birthday as well. I have a feeling this upcoming week is like a fork in a road of sorts.

Hoshizora has a really engulfing storyline so far and I'm not far in at all. The characters are also quite easy to appreciate/like, I've got high hopes for it which says a lot considering I typically take what I'm given and appreciate it regardless, but this one I'm actually holding to a standard.

You actually seem to be getting cuter throughout the course of this conversation. ^^ -hugs tightly-

Yeah, I feel drawn to Varanasi, India in particular. I'll probably take an extended vacation there at some point. And maybe teach in Thailand eventually as well. I definitely want to explore a lot of China, though.

It's a pretty easy job from what I've read, and native English speaking teachers are in high demand there. They're a sign of prestige for a school there. With the low cost of living, it could be a great way to pay off those loans. If you're really interested, you should look into it~

>boobs and robots

you can
we arent stopping u

u are only holding yourself back with all these self imposed rules you have weighing you down.

this gurl is from my fav anime

Perhaps another time, now is the time for bed

Yeah, I realize I'm pretty fortunate in a lot of aspects. Shame that it unfortunately doesn't mean all that much to me. I'm going to bed, best of luck in your future endeavors

RIP thread.

ok
thanks dad
I'll be sure to listen when i start taking advice from a tripfag

i'm not a boy

sure you aren't

Good night, hopefully we can speak again in the future, was pleasant.

thanks for believeing in me! ^_^

i guess if colby ran away...
i'll head baqck to /animus/ to relax...

:3

hi

I just read a synopsis, I'm pretty interested now too..I'll definitely look into it. Maybe if we somehow meet in another thread some day, you can tell me about how it was and whether I should read it or not!

Ahh..! Hugs are nice. Just like you.

That sounds adventurous. There's lots of really cool spots in China, too. I know somebody that lived there and they showed me so many cool pictures, especially of Yellow Mountain.

I expect someday in the future you'll be on a thread like this and you'll tell me about your adventures. Hopefully not another 5-7 years apart, though!

Mm, I've thought about it. I'll need to calculate things out again. Maybe I can figure something out..

8ch got gassed, I assume.

nah just visiting for funsies tongiht

Hey cutie
Fuck off tripfag