last.fm/user/LiptonConjure
last.fm/user/mquestionable
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta

last.fm/user/TheSuperDino7

last.fm/user/Oliwally2

last.fm/user/nokay_dokay

last.fm/user/lowercaseyert

What's The Pre-Fix for Death like and why is it considered death metal on wikipedia?

last.fm/user/climmels

tfw lastfm will never be as good as it was before the awful bloated redesign

last.fm/user/gebbg

I'm a virgin

God, how I miss the old last.fm.

more like first.am

last.fm/user/theoutsideists

>Last 7 days I have been into Omar A. Rodriguez-Lopez, The Mars Volta, Nine Inch Nails, Death Grips, Health, Kate Bush, Drug Apts, Björk, Dimlite, bygones, Whitehouse, Hanz, Pollyn, Tobacco, Radiohead, OutKast, At the Drive-In, Flying Lotus feat. Kendrick Lamar, Moa Pillar, O$VMV$M, Zach Hill, KNOWER, Closure in Moscow, Colin Stetson, Tim Hecker, Gazelle Twin, Negură Bunget, The Comet Is Coming, the i.l.y's, Vitamin String Quartet, 37500 Yens, Akkord, Battles, David Bowie, Phantomsmasher, Street Sects, 相原隆行, Floral, Mophono, Neberu, Psudoku, The Gothic Archies, TK from 凛として時雨, Tom Vek, Trap Them, Zu, 凛として時雨, AlunaGeorge and Bernard Herrmann.

last.fm/user/ZOMGALIENS

I listen to too much music

Great taste senpai, followed and upboated :3

We're Very High but I don't think we should be

last.fm/user/seanmbrosnan

last.fm/user/out4lunch

last.fm/user/nosferrambo

hi

How do I paste my taste DESU?

pastemytaste.pe.hu/

last.fm/user/-Moshjosh-

everything but r a p a n d c o u n t r y

last.fm/pt/user/Adrianovaz2007
Hey why the fuck not let's try and make some friends.

SHIT It's been a decade since that scrobbler god where time goes. I miss the glory days of Last.FM.

lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Duszę Wypuścił, Death in June, Lord Lovidicus, Ulver, Current 93, Unlight, Furia, Bethlehem, The Red Army Choir, Walter Machado, Wędrowcy~Tułacze~Zbiegi, Leichenbrand, Luciferian Rites, Judas Iscariot, Havnatt, Katatonia, Sielunvihollinen, Sonne Hagal, Rammstein, Rome, Death Yell, Vastum, Burkhartsvinter, Feindflug, Lunar Mantra, Von Thronstahl, Abigail Williams, Forseti, Larrnakh, Pyriphlegethon, Rodoljub Vulovic Roki, Baja Mali Knindza, Goatmoon, Initial D, Darkwood, Garden Of Grief, Harvest Rain, INFKTD, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Les Discrets, Sujoy, The Shocker, Vàli, Absurd, Ainulindalë, Bauda, Blood Axis, Dornenreich, Empyrium and Falkenbach.

last.fm/user/crywalkers

i have a mouth and i cant stop screaming

last.fm/user/Meme_master

>Last 7 days I have been into Incantation, Genocide Organ, Red House Painters, Charles Mingus, Death, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Françoise Hardy, Black Sabbath, Leonard Cohen, Ramleh, Koopsta Knicca, Preoccupations, Bill Evans, Franz Liszt, Gorguts, The Beatles, Frédéric Chopin, Women, David Kauffman & Eric Caboor, Lorelei, The Beach Boys, Andy Stott, Faust, Miles Davis, Dmitri Shostakovich, Weezer, Bob Dylan, Herbie Hancock, Pantha du Prince and GZA/Genius.

last.fm/user/mattmontgomer16

Hello

last.fm/user/ellioth_
It's me!!!

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Richard Wagner, Con-Dom, The Copper Family, Pogrom, Ahlzagailzehguh, Burning Star Core, Carl Orff, Everyday Loneliness, Ramleh, Grunt, The Beatles, Antonín Dvořák, Emaciator, Death in June, Little Feat, Paul Simon, Anenzephalia, Con-Dom & The Grey Wolves, Miles Davis, Yellow Swans, Brume & Kommissar Hjuler Und Frau, MLEHST, Inade, Red House Painters, Nocturnal Emissions, Sergey Vasil'yevich Rachmaninov, מזמור, Body Cargo, Lager SSadis Kastrat Kommandantur, Colony, One On Top Of The Other, Oorchach, Snuff, The Haters, éliane radigue, Logical Fiend, Bizarre Uproar, Coma Detox, Hell, Cum-Dump, Body Cargo & Pogrom, Above Suspicion, Antipakt, Bagman, Concrete Mascara, Dark Session, Funeral Mongoloids, Graustich, Halthan and Hard Skin.

i really like that image, lanq. mind if i save it?

sure! :D

hehehe thanks! :-)

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 1 month I have been into Sunn O))), Khanate, Bathory, Godflesh, Eyehategod, Jesu, Burning Witch, Corrupted, Paysage d'Hiver, Death in June, Incapacitants, Worship, Koopsta Knicca, Sort Vokter, Chaucerian Myth, Electric Wizard, Envy, Ahlzagailzehguh, Lykathea Aflame, Dark Tribe, Nunslaughter, Ved Buens Ende, Propergol, Kingpin Skinny Pimp, Blackout, DJ Paul, Hate Forest, Bolt Thrower, Burzum, Merzbow, Ramleh, Sarcófago, UGK, Dodheimsgard, Havohej, Lord Infamous, Nadja, Project Pat, Alva Noto, 122 Stab Wounds, 1349, Da Mafia 6ix, Immolation, Regis, Runhild Gammelsæter, The Angelic Process, Lussuria, Trelldom, わたしのココ and Mütiilation.

wow gr8 t8aste!!!

last.fm/user/Meme_master

>Last 7 days I have been into Incantation, Genocide Organ, Red House Painters, Charles Mingus, Death, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Françoise Hardy, Black Sabbath, Leonard Cohen, Ramleh, Koopsta Knicca, Preoccupations, Bill Evans, Franz Liszt, Gorguts, The Beatles, Frédéric Chopin, Women, David Kauffman & Eric Caboor, Lorelei, The Beach Boys, Andy Stott, Faust, Miles Davis, Dmitri Shostakovich, Weezer, Bob Dylan, Herbie Hancock, Pantha du Prince and GZA/Genius.

wow gr8 t8aste!!!

Virgin

why the fuck are you guys still using last.fm in 2017? basic functionality still hasn't been restored after more than a year, they completely ignore the requests of users and continue to add meme features, and on top of it all have the gall to tell you to turn your adblock off or pay to subscribe to a broken site. everyone ITT mus be autistic and obsessed with scrobbles or something

>everyone ITT mus be autistic and obsessed with scrobbles or something

that is unironically it. i can personally attest to this

Doggo wan the fishe

you should delete your account and start listening to music for what it is

I'm into Tool, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Igorrr, Arcana, A Perfect Circle, Dream Theater, Death Grips, Krzysztof Penderecki, goreshit, System of a Down, Red Sparowes, Audioslave, Pink Floyd, Spawn of Possession, Pallbearer, Queens of the Stone Age, King Crimson, Inferi and Venetian Snares.

This makes me sound more autistic than I am.

i agree. wont though

I'm into music.

last.fm/user/CrimsonEmperor

>over a year
>still being this mad
>'waaahh stop liking what i don't like'

>i'm unable to scrobble music without OCD autism so everyone must have this problem

kys

t. last.fm developer

www.last.fm/user/silverhawk79

last.fm/user/silverhawk79/listening-report/year

Virgin

ladz these threads are a SAFE SPACE haven, please take your bullying, triggering language, and anger away from this thread and place it elsewhere on Sup Forums, thank you!

uwu~ ^_^

last.fm/pt/user/GalickFlash

I made the profile 2 years ago but just started getting into it yesterday

Virgin [2]

nope

last.fm/user/ruszaj

Virgin [3]

last.fm/user/dianrm
Sorry

I haven't been on last.fm since 2014, but I'm looking to get back into it. Question is, what happened to the paste your taste option? I can't find it.

pastemytaste.pe.hu/

I'm 30 scrobbles away from 200 000 boys, took me almost 10 years!

last.fm/user/DrStoopid

shit
last.fm/user/gabrielbaloso

last.fm/user/blebbio
last.fm/user/blebbio
last.fm/user/blebbio

last.fm/user/DisturbedCow

last.fm/user/brewfried

>unstable self-loathing tranny who i thought was my friend severs ties because i called them out once for being bitchy after trying hard to make them feel better for a week straight

music for this feel?

last.fm/user/Cordett

last.fm/user/meddle511

what were you expecting?

well considering that we'd talked for 6 months, and they considered me their best friend (in their writing) maybe they'd cheer up

but that said, for 5 months they deliberately pretended they were a biological woman (as opposed to being a trans woman)

so...I try to not generalize and keep an open mind about trans ppl, but every single time I get burnt by 'em.

but hey, just last week i found their twitter and they were posting death threats to trump! So good riddance lol

>choosing to hang out with mental illness

>that pic

You've just openly admitted to being a pedophile after publicly posting your last.fm account. Are you insane?

lesson learned: severely mentally ill people are shitty and delusional

last.fm/user/humanbeingman

last.fm/user/normaxalv

please im a cute girl

if you're a cute girl then don't ignore lnqdty!
he'll start crying again ;_;

Hiiii

last.fm/user/MobyOctapad

>Last 7 days I have been into Yo La Tengo, PJ Harvey, Sebadoh, Modest Mouse, Angel Olsen, Fiona Apple, Tori Amos, Mitski, Pavement, Pixies, Cat Power, DeVotchKa, Frankie Cosmos, The xx, Grimes, Sleater-Kinney, Tegan and Sara, Waxahatchee, Animal Collective and Bat for Lashes.

deleyt

is that kinski?

why, yes

neat
also dubs again, teach me fampai

last.fm/user/GiovanneVCosta

pointless bump B)

last.fm/user/marrks

not very neat, he sexually abused his child.

lies and slander!

last.fm/user/psychic-embryo

Rec me some dark music

fuckin moderator : (

veRy anGery Klaus going at hihg speed

last.fm/user/hasture

last.fm/user/CDNmuffhunter

last.fm/user/duskeater

last.fm/user/ruiitan

last.fm/user/davido_z

Last 7 days I have been into PJ Harvey, Kate Bush, Nicole Dollanganger, Rita Lee, St. Vincent, David Bowie, Lana Del Rey, Pink Floyd, Angel Olsen, Elis Regina, Marisa Monte, Björk, Lorde, Jenny Hval, Regina Spektor, Susan Sarandon, Tame Impala, Hayley Kiyoko, Lily Allen and That Poppy.

been a while since i used this thread cause my top albums are embarassing but here we go I guess
last.fm/user/santaswe9

What the fuck is up familia

last.fm/user/LiptonConjure

Does anyone remember when the last.fm scrobbler was it's own player?
Man that must have been like four, five years ago I think.

bump

last.fm/user/mquestionable