What's the most retarded artist Sup Forums memed you into listening?

What's the most retarded artist Sup Forums memed you into listening?
Pic related. Pressing random buttons isn't music

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/reviews/track/reviews-nme-6602
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

being inflammatory on a mongolian comic book forum makes you a fucking faggot.

their "music" is inflammatorily bad, therefore my post is justified

dicsucchre

Giles Corey. Jesus Christ was it shit.

>isn't music
are you retarded?

haha yeah man, bring back live music

pressing play on your track isn't musicianship

Grimes

But he's also a genius dont worry im fine

I knew someone will mention her. You're just a huge pleb that couldn't get into her music. Prove me wrong.

Can't stand her obnoxious high pitched voice. Sorry user but the only way I could ever get into her music is if she gave up on singing.

Death Grips tbqh
the Sup Forumseddit invasion is real

Her voice is an acquired taste. I know that because I hated it too. But you could get into it if you try. The instrumentals are too good to be ignored.

BTW there are instrumental versions of Visions and Art Angels. Listen to them, you may be surprised.

>when you actually have to try to get into a singer like grimes

She is overrated imo

Overrated? Nah. She fully deserves all the praise. She's that good.

Why are Grimes fans so defensive?

And why do they insist that people don't "get" her? Isn't she a super popular pop artist? Thats supposed to be hard to get?

one two fuck you

you're just a massive pleb

lol you're still a pathetically alone individual with no talents or taste posting on an imageboard anonymously, your opinion is worth less than nothing

lol because they are undeveloped human beings that are incapable of even considering that other people might have a different opinion. literally autism.

>Isn't she a super popular pop artist?
She's not. She's an indie artist making electropop and dreampop music. The genres have nothing to do with the populairy and the quality of her music.

It's just your typical white knight shit.

true musicianship can't be quantified. it can't be put into logical terms or binary numbers... reduced to mere button-pushing in front of an electronic screen.

computer "music" is not music!!!!!!!

>"Kanye isn't like other rappers!"
>"NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA FUCKING COOL WHIP NIGGA"

>"Kendrick isn't like other rappers!"
>"Can you feel me, alright. We gon' be alright. Hear m- BE ALRIGHT. Can you feel me can you jerk me BE ALRIGHT. WE GON' BE ALRIGHT... NIGGA"

>"Drake isn't like other rappers!"
>"NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA"

>"Death Grips aren't like an- NIGGER."

Yeah, I've listened to fuck tons of retards yelling "nigga" into a microphone and not once have I felt anything but embarrassment for the human race. How do you people like this?

You’re right OP.
Autechre records are purchased solely by bald men in expensive anoraks who would masturbate to a car alarm if it was re-mixed by a German.

Their music is an impenetrable curtain of misanthropic noise. Hopelessly pretentious. These menopausal electro-manglers’ refuse to bow to convention and produce anything of interest to anyone not either a) bald or b) German.

It bleeps. It skronks. It krrraaaanks. But mainly, it blows like a ruddy awful hurricane.

Remember, kids; if it sounds like a festering hillock of tune-shy bum-wank, it’s because it IS a festering hillock of tune-shy bum-wank. Avoid as you would a bald German.

all whiny melodramatic nu-male "indie rock" and folk music,

also shitty rap like young thug, gucci mane, etc

is this a christgau review?

nme.com/reviews/track/reviews-nme-6602

No, it was an NME review IIRC. I forget which album, might've been something from the early '00s.

That said I think Ae a pretty cool.

>white knight
This buzzword has lost all meaning

I know this is bait but when does Death Grips say nigga?

t. nu-male whiteknight

Gucci cured my autism pleb ass nigga

they have an album with word nigga in the title fool

>Yeah, I've listened to fuck tons of retards yelling "nigga" into a microphone

Aren't we talking about lyrics and not album titles, ya big retard?

epic