#BLM

#BLM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFIG72iLRIc
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1TB5VV_94
youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0
wnd.com/2016/08/black-lives-matter-gang-attacks-white-men/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/sick-blacklivesmatter-supporters-assault-random-white-kid-green-line-metro-train-laugh-loud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't understand the whole point of the black lives matter protest.

Cops and other groups fear and dislike urban black folks for good reason - they're literally 10x more violent. They are uneducated. They don't practice proper hygiene. They steal, lie, cheat and kill more than any other demographic.

Blacks need to remember that blacks kill the most blacks.

Blacks steal from the most blacks.

Blacks rape the most blacks.

Blacks sell drugs to the most blacks.

You need to take a look at yourselves and each other and try to improve. Not blame others for your problems.

Read a book, plant a public garden, volunteer at your local schools, show positivity. Prove to the world that our belief is wrong by setting a good example, not forming chimp mobs asking for cops to die. Integrate into society, don't push your counter culture.

>source: me

Holding signs, holding grudges, and spreading hatred is not going to solve your problems.

Live, love and let it go.

Black people are currently holding more black people slaves in the Congo at this very moment than were ever slaves in the US. Blacks are massacring more blacks overseas than the US ever has. It would take 40 years for white cops to kill as many black people as other black people kill in a fucking year.

Drop your entitlement. Stop blaming others for the simple fact that black people are statistically more violent, more STD ridden, more drug-riddled and more likely to committing any crime than any other US demographic.

Improve yourselves.

Source: fbi.gov

Dig - it will improve your literacy and your computer skills, negro.

>BLM
>Rioting over a black man who got killed while assaulted a police officer while you all assume that the cops murdered him in cold blood.
>Saying that all whites should die

That is the disease of the African American culture - no self-accountability for actions. Anything is someone else's fault, and there is an entitlement to compensation.

1/3

2/3

3/3

Black people have a lack of self esteem.

he doesn't have to. you made the claim. you back it up

faggot.

Isn't Social Marxism a beautiful thing?

No the don't

probably, if you go and assault cops

Whites are also twice as likely to be killed in a confrontation with cops after committing a violent crime.

The numbers do that for us, you fucking libtard

riots are an excuse to rob jordans & 4k tv's

Do i need to keep posting more statistics or will you finally responded?
Odds are he probably can't read anyway, so yeah you're gonna have to spell it out for him.

Black Lying Morons

A sarcastic 10-character response doesn't entitle you to having someone else do all the work.

Where are your sources? How can you prove that black lives matter when, in all reality, a randomly selected black male will most likely have a lower net worth, lower IQ, longer rap-sheet than any other race's randomly selected male.

Sure, you might win a matchup or two, but it's like playing go-fish with a deck full of 2's and 5's.

Every life is precious.
Sick people judge others to make themselves feel better.

It's like they want to be portrayed as civilized people but then you get these huge mobs rioting in the streets committing violent crimes and acting like a bunch of crazy animals

And other races aren't exempt from this; mob mentality doesn't see color, they just want to burn shit because they're pissed off at what they consider unfair treatment. Which is fine, just burn the right fucking buildings and people, you morons. Molotov'ing Jing Li's corner store down the street won't do shit, and the real propagators get to sit back comfortably and laugh in their high towers because those fucking animals don't know where to go

Fkn coons. Take your ass's back to Africa.

Since evidently you aren't gonna respond, here have some more statistics. These ones are a bit dated (2013) however still relevant to the discussion at large.

faggot

Niggers don't matter

People like you contribute nothing to the discussion at large. Moreover, you make those of us who have actual arguments look weaker and like trolls. Fuck off back to 9gag kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFIG72iLRIc

its not like she threw them in a dumpster like those white prom moms

>Kiddo
Kek
Drink bleach your on fucking/b/ newfag. Go to bed you have school tomorrow.

shut up nigger

Faggot I've been browsing this board since you were in diapers.

Actually wondered about this Trump said that African-Americans would vote for him and if that is for political correctness shouldn't #BLM be #AALM?

What's the difference between BlackLivesMatter and the Westboro Baptist Church?

Westboro never actually stopped an event.

We are all very proud of you.
I speak for everyone when I say you are truly the coolest kid in school now

I bet that at least half of the people in that photo have felony warrants or have been to prison at least twice..

were you a little cuck faggot back then too?

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1TB5VV_94

What's wrong pussy????
Mom tell you to go bed?

You know those racist cartoons by "Whyt Mann" or whoever from 20 years ago? Before most of you were born? The ones constantly posted?

They still pack the same punch and are still just as relevant. It's stunning how black culture is as stupid and violent (and will continue to be) as it was 30 years ago.

Who's the most infuriating BLM SJW in your opinion? For me, it's Franchesca Ramsey.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0

wnd.com/2016/08/black-lives-matter-gang-attacks-white-men/

whites are so easy to kill i guess

you people have been using this infographic for years

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/sick-blacklivesmatter-supporters-assault-random-white-kid-green-line-metro-train-laugh-loud/

We are going to rape your white girls.

soulless eyes.

>muh feelings
Found the filthy nigger. Go shoot another nigger, Tyrone.

LOL, they arrested her ass, I saw the video

yeah she's getting paid else she wouldn't come near that.

You already do

kek

Why do BLM look up to Assata Shakur?

>Dem wytes dun suhvive boolits good nikka

Murder is murder, chimp.

where's number 4 right shoe?

>jews are behind the atheists
Every time.

well they are.

She did the world a favour. Killing these monkeys is the only reasonable thing to do.

360,000 white Union soldiers paid the ultimate price and died while trying to free slaves during the US Civil War. Have you ever heard a black person thank a white person for their ancestor's sacrifice?

KEK Fucking niggers

I see this picture

K K K Fine
Sicker than your average nigger killer
Twist nigger's heads off
Niggers fucking stink niggers and gayers
Chicken wing eating players
Triple K hooligans like Moon Man
Dead right if they head right
Fucking your mom every night
Moon man's been smooth since days of killing jews
Never lose
Never choose to lynch jews who do something to us

Slavery never happened, that shit is fake

Yeah shoure kid.

>#BLM

#BLM

niggers will protest and sabotage property because of "slavery tho" meanwhile there are more slaves in the world today than ever before in history.
>Human trafficking
i dont see them protest about that

slavery was the best thing that ever happened to their race. we're the only nation that feels sorry for them and all other nations openly make fun or think hating them is ok. if it wasn't for our slavery, the whole world might have exterminated them by now. it makes a lot more sense than jews. it takes thousands of times more effort and resources to bring africa up than it would to just kill them all and use their land and resources (oil).

BLM, everybody. BLM!

this

Hope so.

KEK

no white men needed

How the fuck do actually get arrested 27 times. Like, surely at some point you've gotta think "What am I doing with my life?"

Slavery is a meme made up by he jews, similarly to the holocaust which is also fake and gay

Fight! Rebel! Resist! Go on brother!

I wonder how many of those guys will be paroled from prison by the year 2025?

hola /b!

Let's look at this for a moment. That's not the attire of someone who's turning out to protest and "fuck the man" That's someone who /wanted/ to caught, arrested and turned into a symbol. Admittedly, she's photogenic, but it's ultimately fake as fuck.

no white men needed (or wanted)

'hola' is Spanish, dumbass...