Ask a trap anything

Ask a trap anything

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=1021039
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you plan on killing yourself, also show ass.

you know where i can get my longboard waxed in the LBC? tryna get it done by sunday... dad said i can take the audi down n' get her a wax,,,, a real clean sheen. i tried going to Big 5 and they said i should try rumpo's but they're closed all weekend for vacuuming

do you help out your community?

I plan on killing myself becuse im gross and worthless

You are gross, there are much more beautiful traps than you. What's your name?

Hanna

Not really i try to stay out of the way most of the time

Kik?

If you're gross, take a damn shower. If you're worthless, get a damn job

Problem solved

Such a beautiful name, even if it doesn't fit you. What do you like to do besides think of suicide?

But i have a job

I like to watch tv shows with my boyfriend

If you're not gonna post pics, what's the fucking point?
The ONLY thing interesting about you is your looks, there's nothing to ask of you

Fine heres me

What is your exercise/diet like to maintain a trappy body?

show benis

Thank you
Not bad, kinda cute
Don't kill yourself, stupid

1000 kcal/day
Squat for 10 min, situpps for 10 mins and 20 mins of jogging everyother day

cutie alert

is this coincidence or are you a trip?

Honestly you don't look really bad okay? If you're really sad over your life and don't feel much emotion towards anything it might just be Melancholic depression which can be passed down genetically sadly and has no real treatment, most people suffering end up killing themselves (80% I think) just try to be more happy or at least fake it you cute slut face. Atleast you don't look like this harambe ass trap.

Im not that cute user
Ye

>ye
-.- so you are the trip?
why did you make this thread?

Becuse im annoying

Not op but god damn I am suffering from this for at least 3 or 4 years, didn't know "Melancholic" was the word for this kind of depression, life is so pointless no matter what I do or how much I want it to change. I can't see myself an heroing but I can't see myself living either. ESPECIALLY not living with a job, wtf would I be working for? Money means nothing at all to me.

Yeah I have melancholic depression myself, actually going to hang myself off the side of some bridge soon, probably take off my under garments so when I die and empty my bowels it goes all over the road or whatever. So I guess an overpass really not bridge. But idgaf anymore everything is literally pointless.

I live in hope of getting better, the thing I find stupid is when psychologists know I'm like this and say how urgently I need to get a job, why do they find it shocking that I don't get a job when I'm like this? How long did you have the depression?

I hate you for having already having a bf. 10/10 Would spoil you indefinitely.

How does it feel to clamp onto a bear's leg?

What's got you feeling down?

>implying im worth spoiling
Funny joaks

My genetics fucking up the evolutionary chain, I feel bad for no reason besides the fact I was born with this disability that makes me depressed, even if nothing is bad. i don't need to plague anyone else lol, breaking my neck and shitting off the overpass is the only rational thing now because of these fuckhps

OP?

Nope thats not me

Are you a snare or spring loaded?

Motherfucker stop fishing for compliments. If you were anywhere in my state I'd fucking spoil the fucking modesty out of you.

Thanks user

Why do you lack self worth user? Did you do something?

I would rather tongue-fuck a dogs arsehole.

Stop pretending to be something you're not.

Its hard not to feel inferior when people look at me weird where ever i go
I feel like im making everyone i come across uncomftable

How do I find traps in my area to fuck?

You dont we dont go out in public

Lies, have to find company somehow

Maybe stop dressing and acting weird, then.

Look them in the eyes, squint and rub your nipples while doing a licking motion with your tongue. Learn to give no fucks. For real though just work on being more passable with better makeup techniques, different hairstyles or a wig etc. Save up for surgery just in case you need it.

Its easier just to stay home and never go out

Dude you could do literally anything besides that. I had a kid I worked with kill herself because she thought she was a genetic failure. She was only 12 and everyone felt like she was a musical prodigy. Really fucked me up man. Despite what everyone's been telling you, evolution isn't based on the survival of the fittest. It's always been the survival of the good enough. If you're here, you made it. You're good enough to grab the bull by the horns and make your life what you want it to be. It'd be a waste to here that you shat yourself on a bridge because you couldn't see the potential in yourself that a total stranger does.

zeemaps.com/map?group=1021039

OR, stop trying to call an apple a banana.

the trapper is needed here!

Shoo Similar faggot

As long as you're not "transgender" and you accept you're a dude i respect you

You're cute, I'd bang ya

Guess you dont respect me
I know im male tho
I just whould line to be called "she", it makes the pain easier to handle

You're hotter than at least 70% of the human population. They're obviously intimidated by your stunning complexion

kys

What is your ideal penis size?

Working on it fampai

that's why we're here isn't it? the public is scary.

Post booty

>evolution isn't based on the survival of the fittest. It's always been the survival of the good enough.
biological fitness is defined by how much offspring an individual has and how many of those reach adulthood. that's it. it's not whatever you think it is.

In photos i look alot better than i go irl
This photo is closer to how i really look

Work faster you attention seeking drama queen

You got kik btw ?

Wouldkiss/10

You look fine even if you dont feel like you dont

I do but bad things happen when i post it
Thanks user

8/10 ass
8/10 face
9/10 smile

Would take out to dinner and brag about to the guys
I just busted the biggest nut in my pants

the dubs are all i care about

Do you mind adding me then or maybe leave your kik for like 5 minutes

the stench of desperation in this thread...

>trap thread
>no penis
>no pooper

That's not how it's done.

Why are you here?

Im not posting peen
Ill just end up feeling like shit all day

Timestamp is mandatory

>fittest=fitness

actually yes.

Post gaping ass
Right now faggot

Actually no. The more offspring an organism produces during its lifetime, the greater its biological fitness. You can splooge in a vag once and be biologically fit, but Tyrone can splooge into ten vags a week and be biologically fit as well.
Tyrone is the biologically fittest
You are the biologically fit

For entertainment and to kill some time.

i know that. i thought you were misunderstanding fitness for "strength" because that's what most people believe evolution is about. i'm sorry.

No prob

Iwanttobelieve.jpg

Any type of contact info you'd like to drop before the thread dies. I'd to get a peen free convo going

My Kik is summonerstadan, I'm going.to have to block a lot of people, but I need someone to help me transition. I want to look way more feminine than I do, and I need to lose weight anyway. I need body hair removal tips and tips on how to lose weight and get more feminine curves like you have.

Dubs checked

How big is your dick?