So here's the deal Sup Forums. I'm definitely planning on killing myself sometime this week...

So here's the deal Sup Forums. I'm definitely planning on killing myself sometime this week, but the only gun I have is a tiny .22 target pistol. If I wanted to blow my brains out, would I have anything to worry about? It would kill me right? I'm scared it'll just bounce around in my skull and leave me as a retard the rest of my life or something.

It is called the assassins pistol for a reason. It won't make a exit wound and will turn your brain to scrambled eggs. If you somehow lived, you would be a veggie. (Still a success, but a burden on others.)

Why does it really even matter? Just pull the trigger you fucking pussy. Like you'd care if you really wanted to die. Go back to your prepaid apartment and discuss the inadequacy of capitalism with your delusional peers like the bitchmade faggot you were born to be.

Just hang yourself

Not true, though it's a common misconception. Though it will still most likely kill you.

I also I this small rifle of the same caliber. Would it work better?

Don't use the rifle, muzzle speed will be slower, and aim for the temporal lobe(side of the head) near the brain stem, so that even if you survive momentarily, your heart functions will eventually stop and you will die from heart attack.

Why skimp on killing yourself? Go buy a shotgun or large caliber pistol. Or you could just drown yourself, it's not a bad way to go.

That would be nice. but within the circumstances of my decision for suicide, I need a specific person to find that I show myself

Shot myself

.22LR won't kill you faggot, trust me

>I'm scared it'll just bounce around in my skull and leave me as a retard the rest of my life or something.
Not to worry you are already a complete retard.

Buy CPAP full face mask and Argon tank... painless

or u can just down a ton of sleep aids drink some lq slit ur arms and sit inna bath tub

depends on what kind of ammo you're using. are you using FMJ?

Hollow point

kek

Don't do it op this will pass and things will get better everything passes eventually!

then it should work. fire into mouth and aim up don't do side of head. but if i were you i would get at least .357

Everything passes easier with a bullet

A 22 would do fine it'll bounce around and kill you. Something more powerfull like magnum goes through your skull and does less damage to the brain than let's say a 9mm.
If you want to be absolutely sure shoot from behind your head up in the Base of your skull so you hit the brainstem

Something more powerful does less damage...what? I get shitposting but c'mon.

Dude it does less damage because the smaller ones bounce around destroying more of your brain

save up until you can afford a $200 shotgun. christ, are you going to do this or what? at least don't fuck this up like you've fucked up every goddamn thing else in your miserable life

>planning on killing myself sometime this week
>sometime this week
>planning
>on killing myself
What? For what purpose? You are going to regret it, please don't. When you die there is nothing. Nothing at all is left, just your lifeless corpse. The hell is bringing you to this decision?

I'm also considering killing myself but I don't know where to do it. I'm 16 and have a big family so I don't want to do it at home where my siblings would find my body but I still want my body to found, could I do it somewhere at school or something?

At least go out with a bang you idiot. Do some cool shit publicly and put on a show when you kill yourself. Get creative.

Don't kill people though, because that's pretty rude, also overdone.

This is completely false. A magnum round creates more energy which distributes more energy on impact. It's basic high school physics.

yes, the rifle will propel the bullet with more force

A 22 will definitely kill you, the nice thing is that it'll likely not leave an exit wound which obviously increases your chances of dying exponentially, even if you survived the initial gunshot you'd be unconcious and die shortly

>You are going to regret it

When he's dead? Doubt it.

Why would you want to kill yourself at 16 you literally don't even have a life yet

Atleast make it to your 20s

honestly what's the point In that? Why would I turn my suicide into a publicity stunt? That's fucking stupid

I don't want to make it to my 20s life is so pointless I want to die now

Get a load of this faggot whaaa I'm too much of a pussy to live life. If you're not afraid to die why not just pack a bag and start walking see how far you can go. What have you to lose?

Kek

The handgun would be better, go to Cabelas and get hunting .22 ammo - CCI Stingers or some of the Aguila rounds, a lot more powerful than normal .22.

That said if you're really that depressed and haven't tried shaking your life up yet, do that first. Move, change jobs, get laid. If you want to kill yourself it's not like things can get any worse, worth exhausting every Avenue to make them better.

That sounds like an even bigger waste of my time

Quit being a bitch and man up and deal with life

Tried to kill myself at 22.

Had nothing.

Still have nothing, but at least a roof over my head and a girl by my side and a cat that loves me.

When I have NOTHING again someday, absolutely nothing, I'll beg for $5, but 4 packs of $.99 hot dogs, and walk off into the wilderness.

Dying by not surviving beats the hell out of dying by giving up.

Just do what you can, OP. Disappear. Fall off the grid, die by moose stomp or bear mauling. Don't just quit because things are hard.

You'd be surprised by how easy life is when you just stop caring.

Can't think of anything worse than .99 cent hot dogs. Extremely terrible for your health

jump of a building and shoot yourself just befor you hit the ground

.22 is literally the best round to kill yourself with guaranteed death

>life is so pointless I want to die now
>I am 16 years old and I think I know everything

Don't cut yourself on that edge, faggot.

Your time doesn't worth anything if you are going to kill yourself. Do something cool at least. You don't have anything to lose

>cat that loves me.
Your cat gives 0 fucks about you the second you can't give food and shelter to it. idiot.

There's nothing cool to do, I don't see the point in anything I'll die eventually why not just die now. I don't care if I could live a good or a bad life not matter what kind of life I live I'll still die so I'm just going to speed it up.

try using the book

This has potential. Shoot yourself in the head in a filled bathtub with your head nearly under the water and you'll go unconscious and down even if the bullet doesn't kill you

Hey OP, if youre hell bent on doing this, and are going to go through with it, LITERALLY before you pull the trigger, call the ambos up and let them know you are about to off yourself and you give complete consent for your body to be used in medical science. Like, even leave a note saying so.

Just a heads up, your shit might be all fucked up and the world is dark as fuck, w/e, grow up. But your full of useful spares for other fuckers that actually want to live.

Might as well be useful in your last moments, instead of a dickbag all the way.

why do you own so many guns, faggot? don't you live somewhere civilized that's moved past that shit?

Like a huge shit

Again, i'm not saying you shouldn't kys but you have an eternity on the other side, at least go take some drugs and do stuff you would like to, try to rob a bank or something and then do it.

>magnum
>less damage
a magnum would paint his walls red

Buy a new gun. You have no other reason to live anyway.

Check em

I see what you mean, there is stuff I should do before I off myself. I'm going to die might as well do the things I want to do first

Dont kill yourself. What a waste. Don't listen to fucked up people telling you to do it. Depression and anxiety can make it seem like things will never get better but they do if you make them. Yea life may be pointless doesn't mean it's not worth living.

>killing yourself ever
Life gives you so many chances it's insane to see people fail at it
If you're moderately intelligent you should be able to scrape by, if that's not good enough then do more, if that's too hard go somewhere, a plane ticket to the other side of the world isn't that expensive and you'll get to see things you can't even imagine

I was suicidal a few months ago, flew to Alaska and just walked around in the wild

It's hard to be suicidal when you encounter a grizzly on your walk and it sort of looks at you for a moment and takes off like a baby

Yes finally you get that. Try to get a last good time okay? Good luck and maybe when you do the things you like you'll see that there's no point in killing yourself.

user, call me a faggot, but please don't kill yourself.

I have been in your shoes. I have attempted suicide before. Of course, me being a fucktard, I left the safety on.

>pulled the trigger
>*click*
>Sudden fleeting sense of relief
>Literally just set the gun on the table
>Collapsed right where I was
>Sat there, just crying for 30 minutes realizing what I'd just about done.

If I ever found myself in that situation ever again, I'd literally pull the gun right out of my mouth. I'd set it down, hop in my car, and just drive somewhere. See a freeway? Hop on it. Drive for a bit. See somewhere new.

You'll feel rather happy at the sight of something new. There is a whole world out there, user. Learn a new language, move to a new country. The thing is, in the end, we wish we had done so much more before we came to where we are.

>You're assuming that you have adequate information to determine a consequence that ends all possibility of further information. Whatever is telling you to kill yourself is either omniscient, and therefore would know how to become omnipotent, and thus be able to make your heart stop with telekinesis, or it is not omniscient, and therefore cannot possibly know that your life will not become drastically more livable in the future. Add to that the known negative consequences of people missing you, and the unknown negative consequences of people missing you who you don't even realize know and like you, and the evidence becomes overwhelming. You must submit the weapon to someone you trust. You can't possibly know how important you are.

>so many guns

Everyone in the world gets depressed

The rich and poor alike, the popular and lonely alike, the subhumans and humans alike, people will always crave what they don't have, and cry when they don't get them. feeling sorry for yourself is the worst thing you can do, you'll feel even worse, and lose all motivation to do anything. Are you lonely? Do you want a girlfriend? Go outside and ask every fucking girl you see if they want to grab a coffee or something until someone says yes, embarrassing to be rejected? So what if you want to kill yourself what the fuck is a little embarrassment

If you walk down town and see a pretty girl with some douche or ugly or general loser and you think. Why does he have someone like that and not me, well that's because he actually tried to get someone, you don't get a girlfriend by avoiding people. If you crave contact go to a disco thing"but that's where the slutty girls are I want a waifu waaah" so what, you don't have to date them, just dance with someone and get some action even if it's just light touching or a kiss, they're drunk they want to have fun, just do it

Who here is ready for school

TO

START

THE

FUCK

BACK

UP?

Needless to say, I am so happy I'm still alive.

Even though I've gone through a lot of shit, I'll be moving to Norway sometime within the next 2 years. I know practically noone there, but that's why you go to the bar, or some shit like that.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this, if you even got here.

Live stream that shit nigger, set a fucking date

Not OP, I think it was worth to read. Thanks for sharing user.

Bounce around inside your skull... Where your brain is.

I think you'll be fine. Even if you're a retard, you won't care any more.

But if you're that paranoid, aim for the rear part of the top of your head via inside your mouth. You hit the brain stem on the first pass and you're golden. The ricochet should close the deal.

That being said, just get help. Make a difference. If every user that quit the game made an effort to make a positive difference the world wouldn't be so tragic that you want out.

Point at a police officer
/ thread

This

stop replying and just do it. who cares what gun you use.

Clearly you're retarded, only experience you have with guns is games. Go fuck off with that gay shit.

Lifer's been a shit hole.... I lost my car six weeks ago to a wreck and they don't want to pay me the right amount for it. after that I dropped a college class I was taking, resulting in me getting my work hours limited cause I worked at the uni.. dad wants me to get testing because I fail so much as school, and we have been at our nexks ever since the reck. my last satraw was the fckers on League. lost 21 matches in a row... and I feel like nothing is good in life I would want to end it. but I look down at my phone, with a text and a heart on it from a girl that lives 700 miles away from me I get to see this weekend. That's what has kept me from just stepping out atm, so let's hope it goes well. Good luck man hope you feel better, I am already betterr just from reading this. Just don't give a fuck about life and do stuff

With the hollow points you have a much better chance of the scrambled egg brain thing happening. But you never know. A millimeter is the difference between instant death, slow death, potato mode, or no death at all.

Kek

sell that shit and everything you have even the TV I am sure you can get to 300 to get a magnum shotgun with a 1oz slug magnum loaded... that will do the work 99.99%

You fucking attention whore.

>left the safety on
>gun clicked
I call bullshit

yeah I live in africa, we use spears and sticks.
>'civilized'

kek

This

Don't. Simple as, you'll pull through.

why do you retards continue to feed these threads?

why?

WHY?

Same question, onto you. You responded.

do a flip

You're already a retard if you think a .22 won't be worthy of scrambling brains, ricochet would be better than a straight trajectory due to the fact that the round affects more surface area
TLDR: just go read a fucking book and deal with this world like the rest of us pussy.

You dropped a faggot bullet on the floor...

Don't do it OP, at least get a stronger pistol.

I just found out they watch every keystroke you make here.
So be advised.

if youre going to kill yourself you might as well take out a bunch of niggers that deserve it with you. go to the ghetto and kill a bunch of gangbanging drug dealing pieces of shit.

There's a very possible chance you'd just survive and become a vegetable

when the Korean kid shot up Virginia Tech, he had a 9mm and a .22.

Everyone who DIED was shot with the .22.
All of the 9mm wounds were non-fatal.

Think about that.

Don't kill yourself. You're going to die for certain anyway, just ride it out