How's it going Sup Forums got some coke and weed and I'm just chillin

How's it going Sup Forums got some coke and weed and I'm just chillin
Drug thread? What're you getting high on Sup Forums?

Same and some beer. Trying not to drink whiskey, but fuck it.

That's cool man, whiskey sounds nice right now.

Amphetamines and cheap red wine.... but I'm mostly done for now

You should acquire a home bar.

don't use the coke to chill that's just stupid/junkie tier

Yeah, I bought some powder for a festival but dipped into it tonight after my girl went to bed.
" Oh no! There's a hole in the bag!!!"
>mfw

I've been sober as fuck. Ran put of weed and got no money to waste on drugs currently.

I got about 20 hits of acid but tripped 2 days ago and don't want to waste them. Hopefully my mdma and coke get here today.

i'm sober in the first time in months from weed and painkillers and i have had a nice cappucino today also mixed with outside adventure and some exercise and fulfilling meals

i feel like i'm on fucking gas lol

Going sober sadly. I have one hit of acid and I'm saving that for a rainy day.... until then I'll be scraping pipes and smoking resin

Whenever I cash out a bowl with a hit or 2 left in it, I save it in a separate jar for the eventual off day. Better than resin at least. Getting into nectar collectors and dabs more now though.

I feel this my dude. honestly I stole the coke from my roommates annoying bitch girlfriend, I can't afford that shit.

dabs are fuckin cash. I put a little bit of coke on one before i smoke it from a dab pen and it gets me fuckin ripped

Stealing coke? Classy. I'd steal that shit every day of the week lol its a good drug and all, just not cost effective what so ever. You pay so much for such a little high

I thought about doing that. A few weeks ago a randomly bought crack from some nig at a bar. No crack pipe at home. Used the dab rig. Did ok. Once in a few years type thing. Fuck it.

Meh. It's ok. I am squitting weed for a while anyways. I haven't been 100% sober for an entire week since I was 15 (24 now) I figure a hard reset has to be good for the body. The resin is just helping with the transition for a little while

Just Starting to come down from coke and poppers

I miss the hamburgler

I'm 36 and haven't really been sober for more than a week in about 10 years, and another 10 before that. I get it. I set limits and stick to them though.
>everything jn moderation
>including moderation

What the fuck are poppers really and where do you get them? What country? I'm an oldfag and lifelong druggie and still don't know. Gimme the scoop

I'm high on life you nigger

Me too user, me too
The big purple fucker stole my heart

Exactly. I'm not an addict, nor am I quitting for good. Just sorta broke and need a different perspective on things. Plus when I do light up a blunt In a month or 2 it is going to wreck me

inhalants like leather cleaners

Tobacco under weed in a bong, fucking crazy head rush but sooo bad for you

ive got a lot of acid i was thinking of taking a couple of tabs and playing video games all night

From a very different place lol

Where do you get your acid user? I've been looking into getting some via the Interwebs but idk a reputable site

So huffing? Paint, fuel, duster, freon, nitrous...?

nothing.
>drug tested

Do drugs they don't test for them. Acid is awesome as fuck and untraceable

cant risk it mate,
they even have one for synthetics now

anyways I had a whole lot of fun years ago so im good

Alcohol and nitrous it is!!!

They are just saying that to scare you. The only trace of acid left in your system is in your spinal cord, and it's considered inhumane and dangerous to do a spinal tap for drug testing. You could also do mushrooms. Same principle as acid, except they could theoretically test for it in your shit the next day

nah im good, I nearly pissed hot after a pre workout supplement, the line was so fine they debated sending it to the lab or not

darknet so much cheaper and safer buying in bulk i usually get them for about $3-4 a tab when buying 20 or more at a time

in australia street price is about $25 a tab

yeah they usually come in medicine bottles with weird labels that look like 90s energy drinks and say LEATHER CLEANER DO NOT INHALE at the bottom theyre meant to boost your sexual appetite or something?

Hello. Anyone have exoerience with ordering drugs with darknet? What adress do you use to receive package? I guess not your real one which you live? Also are the packages very good sealed as sellers says? Like police dog would not sniff this? Thanks

acid is out of your body in 5-7 days

Yeah and it also depends on whose doing the test and for what. Not sure how up to date the average one is on research chemicals.

"leather cleaner" will make your heart race, make your face heat up and relax your muscles for about 30 seconds. that's it

I think you are wrong, it is out of your body waaay quicker. Might Google it for ya, though I'm high and lazy

military tests man, they don't fuck about

LSD – 1 - 3 days in urine, up to 3 days in hair, 2 - 3 hours in your blood.

oh yeah youre right

guys pissed hot for over the counter medicine and it gets sent to the lab

Exactly. Parole pissed test is less comprehensive.

>be 10 yrs ago me
>busted on other side of country (US)
>10 oz weed separated
>14 gram hash
>2hits 2cb
>1 pill exctasy
>6 days jail
>2 years non reporting probation
>never went to outpatient rehab
>never paid fine
>7 years later collection agency calls
> $200 and your record is clean
>done
>2 months later County Internet records are non existent.

What's the jar with the pineapple ring !?

Moonshine

poppy seed tea...morphines not as good as kratom,im sinceraly gonna miss that shit

Just tried meth for the first time. Ask me anything....

Did you paint your apartment or clean anything? How much?

describe it
hows the euphoria compared to other drugs?

Actually I came home, didn't eat the Taco Bell I just picked up, played Destiny a ton better than I normally play. And now I just lay here... I thought: I don't feel a thing, but I can't sleep.

You know euphoria isnt a feeling you can describe? And you selvdom get from drugs ive been on alot of shit and only thing that gave me euphoria was lsd

Not op but it's not much of a buzz to snort it (assuming it's small lines or key bumps). It burns your nose really bad and acts like jumped up Adderall. Smoking it will give you more of a buzz but still a functional yet paranoid buzz. Clean house, paint walls, watch out the window...

I took two deep hits and snorted a line. (I've never even smoked a cigarette)

Pine Apple flavoured or does it use fermented pineapple

I don't have any experience to go off from. I am drug naive. Sorry user. But I feel like superman.

It really lingers so much more than coke. I like it but don't associate with anyone who regularly has it

High on endorphins from doing cardiovascular training, also dopemin release from sex

It was just west virginia mountain corn shine with pineapple thrown in it to soften the burn. Really nice.

Just did amphetamines while being on SSRI's. Is this going to fuck me up?

despicable drug addict

Here me high

I crossed paths with a neighbor who is a career criminal (not kidding). She offered to show me. Now she wants me to pick her up in two hours and take her to an interview and six flags after. What has my life become?

Emotionally? Maybe a little for a few days. Any depression or anger you feel in the next 64 hours could be attributed to this. Try to relax

It can. But probably won't.

Australian fuckhead detected. Why dont you fuck off you boring dry as fuck bitch. You are a poser

Dam I got quints and dubs
I'm a God

sheiiit

Don't fall into this!!!!!! She will get you into "free" meth until you're driving her everywhere and eventually paying for all of it. You need to turn super alpha, draw boundaries. Take her to one thing, maybe. 2? In one week? Fuck no. Establish boundaries

Meth meth meth meth meth...what day is it again feels like my weeks double in time yet I can't remember exact details from 5mins ago

You should consider sleeping once in a while

ahhh classic

Picked up 40 oxy pills from my doctor thismorning. I race motocross and have had a huge list of injuries and have them convinced im in constant pain but im relatively pain free. So yeah im basically a Marshmallow on my lounge watching breaking bad. Feels good man

I am kinda okay with this.

Sup
Just waiting for wife to get home then we smoke
Happy weekend

That girl is going to either kick your ass the first time you have more than 400$ or send a couple meth Chad's to "rob" you and she doesn't know a thing. Be careful, be packing, and be warned

Fuck... You are probably right...

sauce

Some trippy thread from a few months ago

Just use her til she acts sketchy. Be prepared for the setup.

Literally the only heat I have is a fucking revolver that's conspicuous as hell. Pic related somewhat.

Meh, you can hide it. Have a small backpack next to you in the car. Wear it around her now so it isn't weird. Keep drug shit in it

I literally just had to pull a gun on a tweaker that just walked in my front door. Then she tried to steal my roommates car. Didn't shoot her or anything, but held her at gun point till the cops showed up. They just left after an 1 and a half ordeal. Moral of the story, method addiction will fuck you up. She literally didn't care that I had a gun aimed at her