>yells at me for not wanting to work because apparently im a lazy shit
>been working on thesis for about a week with little to no break
>tells me its the final straw
>tells me i got 3 days to find a house
>looked at him as if he's joking
>redfaced steroid look
>fuck
>so now i am here the deadline is 3 days away
>i am getting kicked out for telling my dad that university is more important than work
>economy shit
>no jobs
>i have 160 in my account

Lol

neet life, bitch.

Wow, just figure it out, it's not that big of a deal, really. I can think of a dozen solutions just off the top of my head, like, for example, stop being a pussy.

update: he came in and said he's taking away my computer and i have 1 hour before he rips out the cables

Age, who paying for it, mother

18, i built it from spares we had from previous computers parents had, had to buy it off of them

Your father picked up his flaws over a lifetime of experience. He is obsolete. He will die. So will you.

wow, shit father you have

Call some relatives explain the situation, get them to talk some sense into him

why is your dad such an autistic bitch?

Stop fucking complaining so much. You're 18, go out in the real world and learn something. He's probably doing you a favor, honestly. What good father would let his son grow up to be a bitchy entitled faggot who whines on Sup Forums?

Feel like you're not telling the whole story

>You're 18
>go out in the real world and learn something
without money or resources

You must be really old guy. This is not stone age. These are times of technology, you cant just go out and learn something like you grandpa

why are you writing a thesis at 18, and why have you only spent 1 week on it?

I hate cunts like you.

You all think you're self fucking entitled abd shit should be handed to you on s golden plate. Maybe your dad is right to kick you out it might motivate you to actually do something. Or why don't you be a man and stand up to your dad instead of crying on Sup Forums.

You can't do shit with money and resources if you don't have hard work and determination. I fucking hate that there are so many of you good for nothing leeches out there who expect everything to be handed to you. You are literally everything that's wrong with the world right now. How are you going to father children or have a wife that respects you when you're such a bitch? Grow up and take responsibility for YOURSELF at least.

you're not writing your thesis, you're on Sup Forums you fucking dick

go and do some work and earn your keep and do the thesis in the evening

and stop fapping to traps you fucking degenerate

It takes months to write a thesis

Its a week before classes start
If your 18 why would you be writing it now

Your full of shit

its a thesis for an assignment, and for the rest of the year i have to grow and work on that thesis so i can have it up to a HD standard by the end of the course

Record it. Should at least get you an extension on your thesis.

wasn't even OP, you neckbeard keyboard crusaders just got baited

This guy is retarded, ignore his nonsense.

I think you're right OP, good education is the most important thing, especially for a young guy like you. I think you should confront him and explain to him in a calm manner how much important for you to finish your thesis.

he sounds like a fucking faggot, your education can lead to a much better job, phone a relative and tell them to sort him out, the little bitch faggot need an ass whooping.

crash on some friends couch. Finish your thesis