Anyone know what is related to these symptoms?

Anyone know what is related to these symptoms?

After a do a minor activity (stairs, walking), or after I am stressed, or after I eat something :
- I will have deep cough
- I will feel dizzy
- I will feel weak / fatigue

I also feel weak most of the time and sometimes I feel a pressure over my heart. I did some tests for the heart and the lungs and they didn't see anything. This thing has been going on for more than a month now, doctors seem completly clueless..

I believe it's being a fatass

do your palms get sweaty, with weak knees? also arms feel heavy?

I'm 5'8 180lbs

Nope

You have taken your blood pressure I assume

It could be that thing where your blood doesn't circulate properly when you're standing

Oh my bad, then it's being a manlet

AIDS, rip user.

Have a doc order a TSH and T4 on you. You might have thyroid issues. They can get overlooked because if you claim any chest symptoms you'll get a cardiac workup, which doesn't look at much other than your heart and lungs.

i was told only gay guys use the word manlet? True?

Manlet

Sounds like low blood pressure. What's your diet like? Gotta get more iron.

Well, you just used it.
So all evidence points that way yeah.

>I'm 5'8 180lbs

I really hope you are baiting for your sake because if not lol

Manlet

lol, i mean when describing someone.

Manlet

Oh shit, yes of course. My father had exactly this; hyperthyroidism

Im 6 foot 7
There's a shitload wrong with my body but no one ever called me short before in my life.

/b loves faggots, so welcome.

do you vomit often? after say... your moms spaghetti?

I always eat the same thing

- Breakfast : 2 toast with peanut butter and banana + 1 coffee and 1 glass of water

- Dinner : sandwich with turkey, letuce, cheese + salad cucumber, tomatoe, avocado + 1 coffee and 1 glass of water

- Supper : Pasta with tomato sauce OR saussages with rice and some vegetable

I go outside 1 hour per day so I guess I get my vitamin D too.

> being this much of a Manlet
Anything under 7 feet and you might as well kill yourself

kinda sounds like what i was feeling when i had glandular fever. simple blood test will show if it's that or not

Drugs, alcohol? I get these symptoms if i binge drink.

well there is your issue your in prison with that kind of regime.... Eat some real fucking meat man not sandwich meat

Manlet

Sounds like a combo of being a manlet and aids

Aortic valve problem. Likely congenital. Bi-cuspid rather than tri-cuspid. You will die around age 50 unless you get it fixed.

Kudos to the Eminem reference my man

OP is slow.

A) get checked for a heart murmr
B) get your lungs checked for fungus

THis shit sounds serious.. I guess I'm gonna die soon, good thing anyway my life is boring

And you're a Manlet

Asthma?????

Nope, being a Manlet

Who is this guy

God

It was funny till you fuckin said something

so you are overweight and out of shape

aka a fat fucking piece of shit. stop being inactive and literally do anything

Finally someone else that's sensible around here

Ive got something similar. After workout or acrivitys i have the same symptoms except the heart thing. Headaches, fatigue, weakness and im realky tired. I also have some rash on my cheeks like it is the case with lupus. I put on a lot of weight because i dont do sports anymore since then. My bmi still starts with 2, so no fatty here. Did some tests. Blood values where all good except liver. Doctor has no idea.

Sounds like some type of Asthma, I have one so I was kicked out of army for that reason and put on to reservist list.

With meds you can usually function pretty well and even go to gym or running.

Then again it might be that you have some degree of celiac disease so the problems would go away if you avoid grain products.

Or you visit McDonalds too often.

Nope he's a Manlet

Manlet

Manlet bump

News: op is a Manlet

Guess what? Manlet

Knock knock

I thought 180lbs for 5'8 was normal.. I am the 25% basicaly, guess I will go back to skinny then.

Who's there?

Manlet

Get an echocardiogram and cardio stress test

Nothing is normal for a Manlet

There's your problem user. You're forgetting the aftermeal forced vomit.

Nope Manlet

The autism in this thread is astounding

Yeah I'm having these soon (unless I die before)

Of manletitis

5'8 isnt considered manlet where I am from, it's normal, I rarely ever see a woman taller than me

Manlet

Manlet bump Manlet bump

You've all been had, you Manlet fucks

Jealous Manlet

Fucking Manlet, makes me seethe with rage

Anything else to say you fucking Manlet?

M

A

N

L

E

T

Manlet scum

Hey Manlet

sup manlet

Manlet city

Some kid is going around teling people to call you a manlet, how fucking desperate can you get?

Autism is scary

As is being a Manlet

coughing after eating is related to GERD and heartburn. acid reflux symptoms can also occur during bouts of increased anxiety and can often be mistaken for heart pain, when it's really just your esophagus. the dizziness is probably a blood pressure thing

Nope being a Manlet

this thread is full of autistic manlets lol

21st century Manlet man

dude you're samefagging so hard and jumping around to other threads telling people to call this guy a manlet. how do you feel about your life right now

In the court of the crimson Manlet

this manlet is mad lol

Yes I think it's related to this but again, it seems like no one in the health system is able to point the problem.

Nnnnnnnnnnnoope Manlet

i had problems with it about a year ago when i drank too much/ate too much fast food. i was below 10% body fat at the time so that wasn't a factor; it was just shitty, greasy, acidic stuff all the time. doctors couldn't tell me much of anything either.

i took Prilosec OTC for a few weeks and completely changed my diet to potatoes, broccoli, chicken breast, etc with no added salt or seasonings. it went away after awhile. there's no harm in trying (aside from avoiding eating out), and it was really worth it in the end because now i can drink again/eat whatever i want. i'm just more conscious now of the symptoms leading up to it

Or you're a Manlet

was meant to be a reply to this

M A N L E T, that's what it means to me

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-

LETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Nice but what do you eat for breakfast and other meals of the day?

Manlet meals

MANLET BUMP MANLET BUMP

Dubs for the Manlet

i ate other things like rice, sweet potato, plain noodles, green beans, sandwiches..supplemented a lot of protein powder when i was too lazy to cook meat. but other than that, i didn't have much variation in my meals. eggs bothered me because they were greasy. it wasn't fun, but it worked.

i'm definitely leaving out some other options, so play around with it and see what bothers you and what doesn't. acidic foods are generally bad, and dairy might be a no for you as well. i had to avoid milk and cheese.

M
A
N
L
E
T