Got my p22 today, what do?

got my p22 today, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?num=30&hl=en&site=webhp&source=hp&q=p22 bible&oq=p22 bible&gs_l=hp.3..0j0i22i30k1l4.518.2663.0.2937.10.10.0.0.0.0.178.720.3j3.6.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..4.5.538.0.7I10-h3f5QY
youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shoot ppl, what else you wanna do with a gun lel

take it apart, put it back together a few times. Look at mods/attachments, put away, go to the range this weekend.

Load it, put it in your mouth, pull the trigger.

Use it for self defense

Sell it and get the superior SR22

kill yourself.

Congrats it's a fun little gun. Just don't use cheap ammo or it will jam.

enjoy the jamming

sell it asap

Stop using that shitty Walmart bulkbuy ammo.

laser sights

im thinking going to range, soot some,clean it and put to safe ...repeat till bored...

although im excited its my first gun, worked hard as bartender to earn enough to buy this beauty

this

How much you pay?

Download the P22 Bible as well.

google.com/search?num=30&hl=en&site=webhp&source=hp&q=p22 bible&oq=p22 bible&gs_l=hp.3..0j0i22i30k1l4.518.2663.0.2937.10.10.0.0.0.0.178.720.3j3.6.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..4.5.538.0.7I10-h3f5QY

also i use remington gold ones, not cheap shit.

lo and behold, your penis is still small

How much you spend?

Don't forget hearing protection.

It's louder than you might think

And try to eat a green thing every day

330€ after discount (used my ITIC card) haha

Shitty polymer. We'd not bang.
.22? Surrender your Man Card cupcake.

why? considering my shitty bartender and shitty teacher salary i think i got sweet deal. cant afford glock atm

sell that shit and get a top tier heckler & koch P30!

its not allowed to use silencer here...0

Kill self for trips

You paid a lil more than base price. At least here in the states you did.

Hearing protection = Ear muffs you daft bastard

okay got you, they give you free ones here at range so i dont really need to buy those..

Strap it to your hip and walk around the grocery store.

Feel like a major badass intimidating the normies in the baking section.

Wait for crime to happen.

Right the wrong.

Be as vigilant as vigilantes need to be.

Wait by the canned soup for any sign of trouble.

Make sure gun is visible.

Feel the manliness.

Exhale a satisfied breath knowing you are a paranoid faggot.

tried all good ammo ended up selling it

here in slovakia(europe) price its like this, im thinking about p30 after this one, ill have fun with this one and then sell it.

Do you guys wear track suits? Is Slovakia a Slavic country?

Do you step aside when passing a Czech on the sidewalk?

Go squirrel hunting

shot a nigger

driveby fucking wendys and shoot throug the fucking windows

haha funny memez haha go on dude you ROCK!!1!1 xDDDxdDDxdxdDx xaxaxaaxax

what the fuck you gonna do with a .22, tickle someone to death?

>paranoid faggot.

Being prepared for a potential violent encounter by having a weapon is no more paranoid than being prepared for a car wreck by wearing a seatbelt. What's your plan for if you ever get into a violent situation, shit your pants and pray?

Fake pistol

naah bro, were just normal here, imaging us as rednecks is wrong and inaccurate, do some research :)

what?

boze moj sak to je nejaky češko, neasi by nevedel ze sme slavic country ale to ze sa nemam radi s cechmi vie..

Touche. I do not live in a shit eastern block country. I live in a comfortable Midwestern suburb.

Here, the risk of having a firearm around far exceeds the risk of living with the victim mentality. "Poor me. The negros and Mexicans want to rape my babies. Must protect."

The cumulative risk of a bunch of paranoid faggots with guns (who I have to assume, for safetys sake, are idiots) is worse than the threat of crime.

Triggered yet? Of course you are. You faggots invented it.

Fire it into a glass of chocolate milk that you have asked Sup Forums to watch for you.

Go to /k/

asi tak neaky kares

Go back in time to march 30th 1981 and kill Reagan. John Hinckley couldn't get it done.

loan it to your neighbors edgy son so he can shoot up his school in style

Not talking about statistics. I'm talking about if Jamal walks up on your faggot ass, what are you gonna do? Answer: shit pants and pray.

thats american style, here were more conservative when it comes to guns,also you cant opencarry unless you are PO or special forces.

natural selection
wrath
?

go shoot tin cans

trade it for a better gun

shoot some niggers

Shoot your eye out and then tell everyone you meet that you "Tend to learn things the hard way!"

what do you have in mind?
>any reasonable alternative?

thats just pure retarded....

Go out shoot people while wearing a monkey mask with your dick out for harambe.

fuck off

another retarded idea....
>go reasonable or fu

why should i?

Kill your self thats reasonable enough right? No, how about buy a bunch of fruit a shoot it to little bits.

why should i kill myself? u nuts? im succesfull and just started a family, faggot