ITT

ITT

things you don't understand about the USA and their people

Other urls found in this thread:

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont understand why his flag is fashioned to his house so poorly.

Totally disrespectful.

Guns

Being proud of being American even though most of them don't really contribute to society.

Crying over their anthem

I don't understand why obese people get around with a scooter, our obese people in Europe don't have a scooter.

>We're gonna look after the regular folks who are struggling to subsist
>By taking away their healthcare

Guns are to let the government know that the people are in charge.

Of course you wouldn't understand our pride, Paco. Mexicans don't have a country worth being proud of.

>i'm poor
>better vote for uber-capitalists that'll make me even poorer

>Being proud of being American even though most of them don't really contribute to society.

I don't get it either, but it mostly comes from indoctrination. I wish the U.S. wasn't so stand alone and that we had an North American union similar to the EU, I'd like to be able to pack up and go live and work in Canada.

he could have chosen a better day to take this picture

Represents freedom and ability to defend yourself

Stats? I think only 40% of Americans are on some form of assistance

Because it is a wonderful anthem

Well, I guess the OP's picture resume pretty well the things people don't understand abour 'Murricans.

>the people are in charge.

t. middle school

How they can live in a multi-racial, multi-cultural hellhole. The amount of real life black people I've seen in the past 30 years is probably less than 10. I don't know how I'd feel if I'd have to see one every day.

>the goyim fell for our ruse
>FOR FOUR CENTURIES IN A ROW

Nothing. They are right about almost everything

Except for the whole Republic thing

There would have been no wind on a nicer day, plus his titties wouldn't be looking as good with less wind to blow them around.

>only 40%

>no separate words for maternal and paternal relatives (grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle, etc.)

on this basis alone the country should be trashed

Do you people think you can overthrow your own goverment?

Sucking military dick all day everyday.

Shut up faggot the respect and admiration of military is the same here.

Also this.

depends what the military does

Why do americans living in poverty and heavily dependent on public services vote for people who promise to cut down on services for poor people?
honestly having a hard time understanding this

The inability to sit in silence when in proximity to other people.

Why trump? And not hillary?
>I dont support neither

this shit disgusts me
as well as push to start

Our obese people are probably more obese than your obese people

Many of those destitute people became that way because globalization and environmental policies pushed by the left wrecked their industries. See West Virginia.

We don't have any gendered nouns. You'd think politically correct Sweden would be falling over themselves to emulate us

We are allowed to be more critical here. Unless you're that fag from a few days ago who cried about the budget.

kek, globalization has been pushed by both parties for decades. It's not something "left-wing".

>globalization pushed by the left
What am I even reading? Reagan ring a bell?

Aww poor thing getting so triggered. Do you need a safe space?

Globalization is the natural end point of capitalism, a system the US is sooo proud of despite doing it wrong.

We don't have that either

I’m American and honestly our anthem’s ...okay at best. It isn’t a particularly good melody, but the words are good.

Because that’s normal life for us. Black people are just kinda part of American life and no one except for the super racist really point it out.

It's a really long answer but it boils down to fear mongering, people being uneducated, religious, and still believing in the american dream.

why do they shit on their pants and walk around with them in malls?

why do they own so many guns and still get shoot?

why do americans sterilise lethal injection needles?

why are they so obsessed about cuckoldry?

what are you talking about? minorities love the democrats who are a bit more of a pro-gibs party.

How can they shout about muh freedom when they are not a democracy

These people do not like to think of themselves as poor people with no future who depend on nanny state. They need something to deny their life, something that will make them believe there is hope. People do not like to think themselves as a failure; even if they are, they will try to avoid thinking about it. Supporting a conservative ideology is just as good as any other way to scape reality.

Yes it does tend to push for that, borders are just an inconvenience to businesses.

It's also why I find it funny that libertarians think corporatism isn't "real" capitalism. Businesses getting big enough to than influence the government and rig it for themselves is completely rational thing for them to do and inevitable.

wew lad

>says cletus while contributing nothing to the american country
>b-b-but I'm le proud to be American XDDD

I respect you.

wew lad

>Because it is a wonderful anthem

Not really, there are better.

No, I'm not saying the Mexican anthem is better so don't bother with that crap.

it depends on where you are desu. some places aren't as heavily affected, even in nyc there exist homogeneous areas.

1. the logic behind Schrodinger's immigrant
2. censorship on real life murder images while the media is extremely violent and bloody
3. being an extremely proud obnoxious citizen while at the same time living on welfare
4.you're willing to spend 5 million dollars in an airstrike just to kill 2 or 5 guys in whreverthefuckstan but the moment you ask for free healthcare people look down on you because it's a waste of money

Sweden is the only Western country I can think of that does that. You’re even alienated by your Scandinavian neighbours (Danish and Norwegian use be(d)stemor and be(d)stefar instead of farfar, morfar, farmor and mormor)

How can one country be so based

>2. censorship on real life murder images while the media is extremely violent and bloody
Because fantasy and reality are different.

I don't. I think the only people who would sign off on that are fifth columnist cuckbertans.

Not all of us are this retarded.

Leave it to an American to know nothing about languages

Gendered nouns is something different entirely. This is just a lack of regular nouns. In most languages you'll find these words are just compounded like:

maternal grandparents
>motherparents

maternal grandmother
>mothermother

maternal aunt
>motheraunt

etc.

It's normal and fun and most people are good despite what you might read online, variety is never a bad thing.

And the drones, tanks, fleets and high impact explosives?

>I will never be pure Finnish

SUFFERING

No universal healthcare

Instead inefficient and expansive health care system to make Dr. Jew even richer

> general disdain toward public services like healthcare, transport etc - as if paying for someone else's healthcare were like buying him a TV
> still no metric system in everyday life (except temperature which is give. in both F and C) - however Americans lead the world in scientific production, which is published in the SI
> when I visited, most cutlery was made of plastic, even in the hotel
The USA is an exotic place for me.

You and your woods butt buddies stand no chance. None.

But temujin established a multicultural empire pekka

Look up the Grandfather paradox or something on Wikipedia and check what it translates to

Very few languages fuck up

>most cutlery was made of plastic, even in the hotel
wtf?

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Top 10 states most dependent on federal financing are all red states. They'll also be the biggest losers if major cuts are made to public services by GOP.

1. Mississippi
2. New Mexico
3. Alabama
4. Louisiana
5. Tennessee
6. Montana
7. South Dakota
8. Kentucky
9. West Virginia
10. Missouri

Why are they voting against their own interests completely willingly?

I will quote you Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five

> While the British colonel set Lazzaro's broken arm and mixed plaster for the cast, the German major translated out loud passages from Howard W. Campbell, Jr.'s monograph. Campbell had been a fairly well-known playwright at one time. His opening line was this one:
> America is the wealthiest nation on Earth, but its people are mainly poor, and poor Americans are urged to hate themselves To quote the American humorist Kin Hubbard, 'It ain't no disgrace to be poor, but might as well be.' It is in fact a crime for an American to be poor, even though America is a nation of poor. Every other nation has folk traditions of men who were poor but extremely wise and virtuous, and therefore more estimable than anyone with power and gold. No such tales are told by the American poor. They mock themselves and glorify their betters. The meanest eating or drinking establishment, owned by a man who is himself poor, is very likely to have a sign on its wall asking this cruel question: 'If you're so smart, why ain't You rich? ' There will also be an American flag no larger than a child's hand-glued to a lollipop stick and, flying from the cash register.

I had this happen to me at a restaurant that looked nice from the outside in the states.

>these are people who are complaining about mean words and hurt feelings

it seems it is the white man's turn to play the victim card.

3. most people on welfare aren't that proud.
4. most americans probably aren't aware of the exact figures for military spending coupled with the fact that healthcare spending is already massive.

> The author of the monograph, a native of Schenectady, New York, was said by some to have had the highest I.Q. of all the war criminals who were made to face a death by hanging. So it goes.
> Americans, like human beings everywhere, believe many things that are obviously untrue, the monograph went on. Their most destructive untruth is that it is very easy for any American to make money. They will not acknowledge how in fact hard money is to come by, and, therefore, those who have no money blame and blame and blame themselves. This inward blame has been a treasure for the rich and powerful, who have had to do less for their poor, publicly and privately, than any other ruling class since, say, Napoleonic times.
> Many novelties have come from America. The most startling of these, a thing without precedent, is a mass of undignified poor. They do not love one another because they do not love themselves. Once this is understood the disagreeable behavior of American enlisted men in German prisons ceases to be a mystery.

Circumcision

Seriously, this shit has been around in non-Muslim and non-Jewish countries for only one reason: to make masturbation inconvenient.

Not only that the religious extremists didn't see that you can still whack it, but nowadays people get their kids mutilated because their parents did the same to them.

What the actual fuck.

This.
It has always bothered me when speaking/hearing English.

How do I specifically refer to my Farmor or my Mormor?

Alexis Tocqueville pointed this out as well in his book Democracy in America.

> Howard W. Cambell, Jr., now discussed the uniform of the American enlisted in the Second World War: Every other army in history, prosperous or not, has attempted to clothe even its lowliest soldiers so as to make them impressive to themselves and others as stylish experts in drinking and copulation and looting and sudden death. The American Army, however, sends its enlisted men out to fight and die in a modified business suit quite evidently made for another man, a sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to drunks in the slums.
> When a dashingly-clad officer addresses such a frumpishly dressed bum, he scolds him, as an officer in an army must. But the officer's contempt is not, as in 'other armies, avuncular theatricality. It is a genuine expression of hatred for the poor, who have no one to blame for their misery but themselves.
> A prison administrator dealing with captured American enlisted men for the first time should be warned: Expect no brotherly love, even between brothers. There will be no cohesion between the individuals. Each will be a sulky child who often wishes he were dead

> Campbell told what the German experience with captured American enlisted men had been. They were known everywhere to be the most self-pitying, least fraternal and dirtiest of all prisoners of war, said Campbell. They were incapable of concerted action on their own behalf. They despised any leader from among their own number, refused to follow or even listen to him, on the grounds that he was no better than they were, that he should stop putting on airs.

Muh better sex
Muh better looking dick
Muh traditions

You'd expect LAND OF THE FREE to outlaw the mutilation of non consenting babies, but no.

t. "I'll surely be a millionare in near future!"

I'm circumcised I wouldn't do it to my kid if I had one, But it's not as bad as people make it out to be. Maybe I got lucky but I don't experience any of the negative effects that people bring up about circumcision and I've never had to deal with smegma.

If murricans know that eating a lot of food with a lot of fat and sugar will make them obese why do they eat so much?

Do they secretly want to kill themselves?

because most of those states have lost large sources of their income over the past few decades in addition to experiencing demographic decline. federal funding isn't just limited to things like food stamps either. also nm is a blue state.

Do you feel extreme discomfort every single day when you walk around?

If not, then that means you lost around 75% of the sensitivity in your glans.

"No as bad as people make it out to be"
Delude yourself some more

The point is that people are insisting on cutting their baby's penis.

I simply can't wrap my head around it. I just can't.

Poor. Dollar meal at Mcdonalds every night is less expensive than vegetables for a week.

Why didn't they just pull themselves up by their bootstraps?

You'd say: Maternal grandmother. Grandmother on my mother's side.

Or more casually: mum's mum

it's still accepted as the status quo unfortunately although it may be showing some decline iirc.

That's the military. Keep up.

states like wv had much of their industry concentrated in one sector, states like mississippi are full of black people, it depends really.

mum's mum sounds childish.

In Danish its:
Mom's parents > Mormor/Morfar
Dad's parents > Farmor/Farfar
Mom's siblings > Morbror/Moster(Usually uncle/aunt)
Dad's siblings > Farbror/faster (Usually uncle/aunt)

How will coal thrive again, ever?
Green is taking over, instead he should get the coal states to invest in windmills/solar panels/nuclear

They'll supply more jobs too

the only thing I can't understand why they try to intervene to any country which is not democratic in the same way as they are

it can actually be cheaper to eat healthy if you just buy the raw ingredients and cook it yourself but it's easier to roll on over to mcdolans and hand over some bills.

>Do you feel extreme discomfort every single day when you walk around?

If not, then that means you lost around 75% of the sensitivity in your glans.

Uh no i'm pretty sure that's not how dicks work. I've never heard any man mentioning that they get discomfort from walking around, maybe if they're a ham beast and everything is chafing down there in a mixture of heat and dead skin.

The two most common things is lack of sensitivity at the head of the penis, and have no frenulum. If the head of my dick was any more sensitive then it'd be ticklish, plus i still have my frenulum and it's sensitive, massaging it feel like when your scalp is getting a massage while your hair dresser washes your hair, except it's a little more ticklish.

Yeah I don't support it.

You're just mad because we've been treating you like shit recently lol

>inb4 "recently"

>No, I'm not saying the Mexican anthem is better so don't bother with that crap.
the mexican anthem is pretty badass if the translation that i read is correct

Mormor and farfar are just as childish. They're just daddad and mummum.

>learning comprehension

You do not get discomfort because you lost most of your sensitivity. A man with a healthy penis would get discomfort if he had to walk around with his foreskin rolled back.

green isn't going to be 100 percent feasible for a while, even now the majority of american power still comes from fossil fuels. states like wv and pennsylvania have been increasingly investing in renewable energy especially turbines. it's still not much tho.

Most people eat at fast foods not because its cheap, but because its fast and easy. especially those at the bottom rung who work two jobs and barely have time to sleep, let alone cook