Try to write a more fucked up suicide note than the person above you. I'll start

Try to write a more fucked up suicide note than the person above you. I'll start.
>Merry Christmas

"I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door."

>I framed you for murder. This message shall self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

if you dont reply to this suicide note,your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>I never loved you

My mother will never love you.

Fuck off randy bobandy

>I poisoned the kids. You thought they had the flu, but I actually gave them ricen. I just couldn't bare the thought of sharing my genetics anymore.

I'm Mike and this is the wood chipper...

Hitler did nothing wrong.

And die 7 times for the Emperor.

I swallowed all the expensive jewlery in the house. So good bye and enjoy digging

>The best thing about being a furry is that i still have 8 lives left

They call me a traitor. They call me a liberast. I can't hold that anymore.

All hail Putin. All hail Great Russia.

Sorry for everything.
Sorry for being born.
Mum, dad I feel sorry for you bc u have a sociopathic, mentally ill and worthless son like me. I wish you could turn back time and you know... abortion.
After 21 years it's still not too late.
So goodbye, and sorry for wasting 21 years of your life.

Urist McMiner can't find his pick!

u ok user?

Fuck off bobandy

No, why you ask?

that note sounded kinda real...

Well it kinda is. Have a letter written down like this in case I attempt surprise an hero

You aren't a sociopath...you have to have no empathy/sympathy for others. Sociopaths are out for themselves. You're a better person than you think. Don't surprise an hero user

Seems like you're ready to go, why wait?

I wish I could meet people like you irl and help you unfuck your shit.

no one ever cared

"37° 14′ 06″ N 115° 48′ 40″ W"

I acted happy as long as i could but i never was. For every thing i had to look forward to there were exponential things waiting to tear me down. There were multiple sources of torment in my life and only 6 guiding lights, 3 of which were smothered by darkness. My darkness will never go because of people like you, mom. my two oldest sisters and the only councilor i have ever trusted plus a much much longer list created the source of my pain and they were made by my mother the biggest monster of them all... it was either me or them . I dont want to be like you and destroy lives for my own gain. You keep compairing me to your dead brother so here now we have both killed our selves due to a chain reaction caused by YOU! DONT FROGET THAT WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF DRAMA AND ATTENTION FROM THIS YOU CAN TELL YOUR BUDDY MR. JOHNSON THAT ITS HIS FAULT I NEVER TRUSTED ANYONE AGAIN AND MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER, UNCLE JOHN THAT I AM GLAD HE NEVER EXISTED IN MY LIFE AND ITS TOO BAD MY "DAD" COULDNT STAY THE FUCK OUT TOO.

This one is only good because it would cause atleast 4 other suicides. Plus before i go i would poison our land and wells.

MaYbe you're right but I hate myself anyways and all the people around me. Only exception are my parents and that also depends on my mood. Sometimes I even get to hate them for the smallest of things and I'm about to an hero but most of the time I'm too drunk or too high on drugs.
Meh if I was ready, I wouldn't be here right?
Thanks user, but there's no help for me. I'm not depressed or anything by choice. Its more of a malfunction of my brain, like an illness.

Kek

Underated

The baby was yours.

You know what you did.

Normally I'd never help someone because in this capitalism driven world the only way to live should be for your self. But my mothers side of the family is very altruistic, extremely altruistic, so every now and then I get off on helping other people whenever I can, even though I hate myself for it. It's also the reason why I only play supporting characters in multiplayer games.

illnesses can be cured user, start hitting the gym, speak your mind more often, start a fight, prove to your self that you matter because no one else will...

Nigger

Sorry mum but I'm OP

Pennis and also dicke and balls

hey randy, fuck off

Kek

I wanked off into the kids cereal every morning

If I speak out my mind the very few people that are still around me would leave. They'd be scared af. Happened once to me.
>group of friends like 7 people.
>Chill times
>smoke pot
>get drunk
>once I speak my mind and start an argument
>friends get me wrong
>they think I'm back stabbing a friend of the group
>wasn't my intention
>Lost all my close friends
>Lost my best friend

Gg

That was good user

Your mom will die tonight if you don't reply to this suicide note.

If your friends are willing to leave you simply because you stated your opinion then could you really call them your friends?

Who are you pretending for user? We are all decaying bags of flesh who get a few years on this rock floating through nothingness. Stand up for your self and speak your mind. If the world rejects you roll with it. Eventually you will meet people who think like you, who act like you, who admire you and who feel inspired by you.

There are 7 billion people on this earth user, you're not alone. There are people like you out there, who feel conflicted themselves, who want to end it like you want to. Live for them, find them and pull them out of the ditch society has dug for them. It'll work out user, just tank through everything they throw at you, eventually they'll give up.

you talk like a diplomat user consider politics

sick trips

Thanks Sup Forumsro. Really appreciate it. q~q
U made me cry you faggot.

Wish I could give you a hug, remember Sup Forums will be there for you when no one else will. Good luck user.