Tell me: Which is the best country? And why is it Sweden?

Tell me: Which is the best country? And why is it Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jp1yclQXd1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OtttYJjekYE
youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no its deutschland

Everybody will say they country is the best

boobs

I will not

Makes me fucking ill

Best country is Greece cause people are extremely social and you are judged by the content of your soul rather than the content of your wallet.

Maximum bait

>greece
>not judged by content of your wallet
there wouldn't be anything to judge on

sure it is.

Hahahah, no.

Bait? Except the econimic shituation, you can have a blaster of a time. If money is all that matters to you, you are a true barbarian.

Swedish men. Literally from heaven, dude. Perfection. No homo.

>Swedish men
>No homo

whatever you say

nah, somalis are ugly af m8

You guys are the leeches of the EU. You donĀ“t work as long as the members of the other countries. Also bribery is fucking standard in Greece.
Talk about making a self-imposed handicap a virtue-.-

I'm a Swedish man. I think you'll want to redact that statement.

blond hair or the dark skin one?

>stillnotaskingforit.bmp

Greece has actually the longest working hours in EU and second in the work after S. Korea. You are so ignorant, you should kys.

SWEDEN IS THE GREATEST!

World*

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

so progressive YES!

YES. THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD BE LIKE THIS.
S W E D E N Y E S
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S

That's a funny way of spelling NORWAY

we may not agree on the best country, but I think we can all agree on this

Norway kind of is the best

youtu.be/jp1yclQXd1Q

I mean the real Scandinavian men, not immigrants.

finland is definitely better than sweden u fuck

Probably because you can't not go on strike and rebel every time a sound political solution is made which would fix problems.

Scandinavian men, not immigrants.

Oh yea ins Swedens is definitely underwears for the sexy stuff but others thans to ams always the freeballin'.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtttYJjekYE
RIP Sweden

Of course...

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E

Sweden < Norway

Tell me about these sound solutions. Like the one that makes you pay every year thousands of euros as a tax for your first home if you dare and own one? Tell me more of how the media are twisting reality about Greece.

Kazakhstan is best country in world, all other countries are run by little girls

this fucking place
>still, scandinavia is fucking great
/thread

What is that? Looks suspicious.

Greece is the one country in EU i would get rid of If i hade the choice. Such a jewish country.

Only americans do this, because they've never left their country.

*Everybody says their country is the best.

Europe is an ancient Greek deity and western civilization was born and bred in Greece. If you kick Greece out of "Europe" you just limit Europe inside Greece.

Sweden is a fucking cesspool. Always was, always will be

Spain cuz I like paella

pay debts

Americunt here. I've been to Great Britain and Italy. They have neat history, but past that they're shit-tier. How do you eurofags live without vast stretches of wilderness across your countries?

Swedish people are so kind. You are even patient enough to embrace the violent refugees until future generations embrace Swedish culture. You are basically the heroes of Europe.

Gay

Swedes are little cunts who can't defend their country and their woman, you're the opposite of vikings fucking pussies.

sweden is retarded and full of disgusting immigrants that needs to be sent to a concetration camp