From a girls perspective, how noticeable are tall guys to them?

From a girls perspective, how noticeable are tall guys to them?

I'm 6'2'' and the first thing girls mention to me is height.

Other urls found in this thread:

drdanamd.com/?gclid=CIGd0fTy8M4CFYQ9gQodT_EJ8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 6"4' and it's the first thing anyone mentions to me....

I'm 5'12" and the first thing girls mention to me is fuck my pussy raw nigga.

5' 11" Britbong, therefore average height. Actually considered short back home due to a slight slouch and being the shortest of a group of 6' + friends.

Recently moved to the Philippines and my height is often mentioned. Feels good, even though it's ridiculous.

Are you retarded?

No you

>5'12"

6'5" here, same.

187cm (6'2'') in the Netherlands. Nothing special here, hardly any girl mentions it.

6'9 here.
It's literally what everyone says when they see me, some people even get scared of me when they see me even though i'm kinda skinny.

I'm from Somalia btw.

get out nigger!

I was good on my own
That's the way it was
That's the way it was
You was good on the low
For a faded fuck
On some faded love
Shit, what the fuck you complaining for?
Feeling jaded, huh?
Used to trip off that shit I was kickin' to you
Had some fun on the run though I'll give it to you
[Pre-Chorus]
But baby, don't get it twisted
You was just another nigga on the hit list
Tryna fix your inner issues with a bad bitch
Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?
Fuck ya white horse and ya carriage
Bet you never could imagine
Never told you you could have it

[Chorus]
You needed me
Oooh, you needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
But baby ooo, you needed me

[Verse 2]
You been rollin' around, shit I'm rollin' up
Light and roll it up
Break it down, like a pound, shit was never us
Shit was never us
That's the real, on the real, are you serious?
How you feel, how you feel?
Used to trip off that shit I was kickin' to ya
Had some fun on the run though, I give it to ya

I'm 6'3 and I'm still growing... Whenever I see anybody they always say stupid shit like
"oh you're a tall glass of water"
Or
"Damn nigga, have you gotten taller?"
Like I know I'm tall I live in my own body like god damn.

Girls can find is very noticeable and will most likely point it out, but it depends on your location. In America girls are kinda used to guys of a certain height (5'8 I'm pretty sure) so they'll notice your height difference right away. But somewhere like in Finland where the average is like 6'1(just a shot in the dark) then they'll be less likely to point you out.

But my girlfriend is also tall (for a girl) shes around 5'10-6' (I couldn't accurately tell you tbh) so she has to get in heels to reach my height and I'll still be at least an inch or two taller than her. But she always makes comments about how I'm really tall whenever I stand in front of a mirror with her.

i'm a 5'10 bitch and i'm taller than most dudes i meet.

shit sucks.

6"4' in the Netherlands. That's like the average height around here, so no comments. Until I go to Belgium, then chicks flock to ask me how tall I am for some reason.

Manlett here, trust me it's better to have people notice you are tall rather than short. No one takes you serious.

Well Racheal, if you quit hanging out in West T and move to a real city and not done toadhop shanty town, inbreeding wouldn't cause that

femanon here
im 6'2" myself haha
doesn't really concern me

Do men give you more attention because your tall, or do they usually just turn away because they think that you're too tall?

6'6 here. Work in a restaurant and almost every single table asks "so what school do you play basketball for?" Then when I tell them I don't play basketball they tell me im just wasting my height, as if basketball is the only thing tall people can do.
But girls notice right away, when you walk into a class room everyone notices. Im one of the tallest people at my college, when walking to class I see over literally everybody in the "great hall."

Yes, I play basketball with my friends, I dominate them, kek.

Yeah, some people call my "lanky" and "stickman" and shit like that, but I just ignore it.

what shoe size do you wear?

6'0 master race reporting in.
Not too tall, not short.
Feels good.

Id give my right testicle to be 6'1

u frum fuckin neverland?!???? what'reeyouu fuckin peter pan or something lmao kek kek kek kek

ffuckkk

5'7 and waiting for that sweet release of death

Amen there is surgery to make you 6 foot but is fucking 160 k

6'8, Netherlands

Not uncommon for girls to be that tall so it's not that special

All you need is a negroplasty.

The only thing that's keeping me alive right now is that I was 5'6 like 7 months ago, and at 23 I'm apparently still growing. My doc says I'm probably gonna hit 5'9 by the time I'm 25 but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

6'7'', it's lonely up here.

i salute you!

Look into limb lengthening surgery bro

I think you are talking shit - I too am 6'2 and they mention my ash blonde hair and blue green eyes. There is always someone taller than you walking down the street bruh don't kid yourself.

Just take growth hormone
Binural beats
More sleep
Stretching

Anything.

I was 5'8 when I was 15. I didn't seem to grow, then my mate gave me some injections and I went to 6'2.

Good shit, but my dad's like 5'11-6', so it's probably genetics.

Fellow manlet, 5"6 here, can confirm that it sucks (as far as getting chicks attention) but doesn't mean no 1 takes u seriously.

Why are you in my house

All you manlets all you need is this
drdanamd.com/?gclid=CIGd0fTy8M4CFYQ9gQodT_EJ8g

I'm 5"6 at 22 years old hoping for 5"9 at 25 sounds amazing, being short fucking sucks

I would have surgery in a heartbeat just cant afford the shit ... It sucks

Thanks for the tips fam. What binaural beats should I look for?

Growth horm or surgery only real thing that works ones your over 21 to 25

6'3" here not many people just say "Wow you're tall." since high school, my FWB is 5'4" so she mentions it a lot. After I meet people they'll make reference to my height but not usually right away.

Try grow-tall-forum
And go on the closed growth plate section
Try checking the shit there.

You're over 20 though, so it's gonna be harder to grow taller without that shit the Messi had, or limb lengthening.

Alright, manlets, gonna be copying and pasting on what some guy said to "supposedly" make you taller;

1. Supplementation of L-Arginine and L-Lysine three hours after meal and right before sleep.
– L- Arginine(any kind of form)- 15 grams
-L- Lysine(any kind of form)- 5 grams
= This amount supplementation can increase HGH output up to 700% to 800% for about 8 hours. L-Arginine is good for…i4got but it does something. L-Lysine is great for bone formation. Both amino acids are proven to release hgh. Research approved*

2. Sleep 8-10 hours.
-Sleep with no pillow on back.
= This is when your release the most growth hormone. (Greatest way to grow taller) Research approved*

3. Sprint 30 seconds and rest for 90 seconds. Sprint again with the same duration and rest. Do it 8 times if possible.(Must have the feeling of throwing up)
– Do not eat anything three hours before and after workout.
= This releases growth hormone up to 500%. Research approved*

4. Listen to binaural beats or isochronic tones.
– Listen to 1.05 hz everyday before, during, and after sleep.
– Also, listen to 7.0 hz for bone healing after the excersise. Try to listen to both in a ratio of 3:1.
– You can research more about it. Try isochronic tones they are considered more effective. You can also try to make one by yourself using audacity… but you’ll have to learn it. YouTube.com is the solution.

5. Eat healthy foods or try multi vitamin supplementation.
– Buy Calcium, vitamin d(3), zinc, vitamin c.
– Try to have caloric surplus.(healthy “stuff”)
= Calcium creates is the main ingredient of bones. Vitamin d(3) help keep strong bones. Vitamin c help you reduce cortisol, the stress hormone capable of reducing HGH secretion. Zinc is needed for cell division. Many people are short because they don’t consume enough zinc. Research approved*

that stuff doesn't work. if you believe in that you're almost as dumb as CWC.

6. Stay happy.
– Reduces stress, and many things.
– It keeps you persistent, consistent, and motivated.

That's all.
I went from 5'8 - 6'2 with this.

As dumb as Donald Trump even and thats sayin ALOT!

How do you make your dick bigger nigga ? I am only 7 inches I want at lease 9

>research approved

Jelqing!

I feel ya user I am 5'7, but confidence and slimming down and having a good body shape goes a long way. If a girl is just after your height then honestly she is not really worth being in a relationship with.

at what age did you go from 5'8 to 6'2 doing this?

What are you doin in Philippines nigga? its a shit country

Fucking bitches

6'5"

Well I was 15 when I was 5'8, now I'm 17. I did these when I was about 15-16.

It could be puberty though, my dad is like 5'11-6'.

>inb4 banned, i'll just reset router and be back on :)

6' here from Spain, I'm taller than average people but the younger generations are also taller. My ex was like 20 cm shorter than me, I loved it

Cringe

show us your tits.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP! BITCH ASS SMALL HAND SMALL DICK BITCH ASS NIGGAAAAA!!!

>176cm
>taller than most dude here
>around 160-170
>feels food
Guess my country

japan

I'm 5'11 and 18 yo will I get taller? my dad is much taller

mexico
also you have to go back

Indonesia

Mexico

Just beat the meat 4 times a day you will grow cumbuckets son!!

Yes, you'll most likely be your dad's height.

Im from the USA bitchEs!!! Fuck Yea Greatest Country in the WORLD!!!

That's good to hear boys, thx

Not true Dad 6 foot me manlet fucking sucks!

How tall is your mom?

Well yeah but I'm 5'11 so I think I still have a chance to grow a few inches

Also my mom is like 5'7

5'7

>tfw I was taller than both my parents in high school

Jesus Christ.
You should be like 6'2-6'3

It's probably your fault at most. Were you a healthy person during puberty?

You hit puberty early mate, everyone has a different body

I'm 5'8". Not tall but not a midget either

I find it super hot when a girl is taller than me. Too bad that's rare as fuck.

Doctor said I would be at lease 5'10 fucking doctor was way wrong!!

He probably didn't sleep much and didn't have much protein in his diet, playing vidya all night prolly

At least someone knows how it works

Threaten to sue him for lying, and ask him for growth hormone, he'll give it to you m9.

I started working out early in life and my grandma use to give me cofee I wonder if thats what fucked it up . Either way life fucking sucks!

Nah. My parents are just short. My dad is like 5'6 and my mom 5'7

Did you lift weights?
At what age did you do this?

I know! My mom and dad are both 5'4 and I am 5'9

If you did put pressure on your back while working out this might have affected your growing proccess when you were a teen

My plates closed up im fucks only hope now is limb lengthening . I would do it in a heart beat but I dont have that kind of money.

I lift weights around 13 14

Oh fuck you don g00fed m8
rip

Eyy, we're close to the same height. I'm guessing I'm taller cause I didn't grow up in poverty.