Tell me why you have given up on life, Sup Forums

Tell me why you have given up on life, Sup Forums.

My shit's fucked fam

>you will never be with dahlia
>why even live

Because people like you post on Sup Forums

/thread

Mother found the forgotten rag lads.

Because I don't see my daughter anymore because the mother won't let me. She called the cops, and falsly accused me of abuse, then got an intervention order on me, which led me to be homeless etc. Now father's day is on Sunday, and I won't be able to see my daughter. So I'll most likely kill myself.

shit sucks fam

Just ended a serious, long-term relationship that I wanted to have a future. I'm 31, so I feel like I gave up my last chance to ever be a husband and father. I was single throughout my entire 20s, and I've felt more hopelessly alone and miserable in the last week and a half than I did in that whole decade combined.

it's not like your ovaries are drying up

My husband does not say I'm pretty anymore

Because literally any time I have a semblance of a future ahead of me it crashes and burns despite any attempt to save it.

I also have sever anemia that's slowly killing me.

Now I just express my depression through ironic memes and vaporwave.

This is why...

RIP Robbie Williams

Yeah, but what kinds of women are left in your 30s? Divorcees with baggage, crazy women who drove all the men away, cat lady old maids, bar-hopping drunks who are just as likely to make out with a stranger in a club as they are to fuck their partner.

What's out there for me?

Plus, I don't want to be at retirement age by the time my kids are adults. Plus, older men have older, more defect-causing sperm.

This is all of you in this thread.

you could still get with a 26-30 y/o grill

My girlfriend just broke up with me because she doesn't have the energy to cope with her life and mine too. I'll give it to her though, her sister killed herself a little over a year ago and she's been pretty fucked up since. But it doesn't help the hurt.

>Yeah, but what kinds of women are left in your 30s? Divorcees with baggage, crazy women who drove all the men away, cat lady old maids, bar-hopping drunks who are just as likely to make out with a stranger in a club as they are to fuck their partner.
Dude it was all the same in your 20's they just looked better. Go get a tissue you Crybabyfag

Take revenge you beta cuck

I live in Sweden.

I've been in love for 6 years with someone that also loved me, a few months ago she left from my flat and told me that she regrets all the time she spent with me and all the good stuff she said about me. She said that I am the ordinary dumb male and that I should kill myself. I just didn't understand why... Anyway, 2 weeks ago I got together with a girl that loved me this whole time and hearing the blood and sweat she gave to have me I just feel more connected to her than I have ever been to the woman I loved 6 years. As soon as the ex found out about it, she wanted me back in her life. I don't know what to do, I miss her but I love someone else at the same time, maybe I should have killed myself tbh

Just remember, she is your ex for a reason

just drop the ex
ez

Look at it this way, would you rather go back to that shitty mundane job that you hated so much and got comfortable around the people you worked with, enough to the point where they pissed you off and everything became shit

Or would you rather have a new job and find a purpose in it and see if it works out which may either be good, or bad? its all fun and games yea?

up to you harambe

RIP

I've been a punk bitch my entire life
first I'm gonna try not bring a punk bitch and see if that helps

It's not that easy knowing that I actually wanted to marry her. I know it sounds easy gor you, but to me, I just felt empty without her. And as much as I would like this, well, kind of lover, I just don't think that she could fill the hole.

I would, but "revenge" would get me 5 years in jail and a $30,000 fine.

Shit the fuck up and go to the marines.

Proof that I am not a lying bastard, fucking autofocus doesn't work anymore too

you think marriage is something worthwhile in this day and age?
it's just a contract dude, ffs
there's no holy magic happening

Seriously, I am quite bored of it. There are greater things than life. Pooor little foolish people trying to enjoy it an putting in gargantuan amounts of effort to it just so they can die in their 80-90 years of boredom. Compared to how long your consciousness lasts, 80-90 years or even 100 seem insignificant. I am not even kidding.

my sister redpilled the fuck out of me by existing

David is the only reason that I'm still alive....he's the only thing that keeps me sane.

if you do, do it near her home. the guilt will cause her a mental breakdown

you sound 16

Every time I visited her family they always asked the same question "has he asked you already?" always getting the same answer they just looked at me in complete disappointment all the time. After all, it would have been the same thing we were already doing, just having a ring on the finger as a bonus.

how fucking deep
kill yourself already

Cause I'm on /b

>Yeah, but what kinds of women are left in your 30s?

All the ones who were with douchebags in their younger days. Not to mention the ones who are still young and have girls boners for older guys. Shit dude, I've had more sex since I turned 30 (34 now) than the previous ten years. It's like a goddamn free buffet of pussy.

Trups if trith

I got a girlfriend that for some reason sees something in me, and I got a few good friends that surprisingly put up with me, I hope college gives me something good at the end of it, but once I am out of there I am homeless, I have it better than most

story about the guy on the OP pic
pls Sup Forums

There is no life. Only b.

found the middle schooler

>Seriously, I am quite bored of it. There are greater things than life. Pooor little foolish people trying to enjoy it an putting in gargantuan amounts of effort to it just so they can die in their 80-90 years of boredom. Compared to how long your consciousness lasts, 80-90 years or even 100 seem insignificant. I am not even kidding.

Try mushrooms some day.

he kysed himself

Got advanced anxiety disorder, considered suicide several times already. Should i do it Sup Forums ?

>21 years old
>Ever since I was 12 my day has consisted of being on the PC with all of my free time
>Have the potential to have a job online but too lazy to learn how
>Work as a mechanic, hat eit and want to die but too pussy to do anything so I just coast along in life

I dont care what happens in my life anymore, Sometimes its good sometimes its bad but I have a hard time being motivated to better myself.

i failed in every aspect of life
now making my last tunes on ableton before i off myself

normiefags.

stay strong user

pls dont

because I was forced to leave my country when I was underage, now I am unemployed and poor as fuck + virgin

Nope. You're going to pour yourself a cup of tea and go sit on the yard with a book.

at least you got a proper man job

Patrick Star
> what can go wrong?

define "advanced"