I just realized Marina and the diamonds is my favorite female musician. And all songs are written by ONE BALDING WOMAN...

I just realized Marina and the diamonds is my favorite female musician. And all songs are written by ONE BALDING WOMAN. that is wild.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PILOT HEADS

stop bullying the senile tranny, she's just trying keep up with the youth

stop posting her shes disgusting

JUST

All I want is another Family Jewels

she only wants to have her EH faggot fans stick to her and i dont really mind with that. people on Sup Forums are complaining here just because she is behaving like a normie, but she has to.

god i would fucking kill for something like that. FROOT was just too heavy influenced by EH

yeah shes fucking great

too bad we will never get another Family Jewels because she can't sing like that anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4

m8, technology will handle that shit, also give her some time and let her train her voice again and she will sound just find. not as good as in KatyB, but still very decent

good god that's awful

at least electra heart era had some good tits

her tits are gone as well now

but TFJ was much more superior, because she had tits and looks

but again she will get her old voice back

no they are not

yes they are

and even if she did, she said in an interview that her tits are disturbing her in most of the things shes doing. if she did it, then for herself and to be more comfortable in her life

STOP
CALLING
MARINA
UGLY
OR
ELSE

b cups, nothing special.

^
she will handle it herself

she literally ruined her career with this, looks are more important in pop music than most people think.

The only reason why she had small success was because of her tits, she was always the ugly duckling of pop music but her tits made up for it.

no wonder she never had a billboard 100 song, her face is also becoming uglier because she's aging like shit. She literally ruined career and her last chance to become mainstream.

This is why Froot flopped, because she was already showing signs of age in that

this might be out of context, but i wrote this a long time ago why her career is dying so just read it if you have time

and this is why FROOT was probably the last album Marina did released.

FROOT was, as you know, the follow up to Electra Heart, an album that obviously failed to chart in America, but had some success in Europe.

Her albums never sold too much copies, making her earning enough not to fall into oblivion, but also not enough to get her the boost to finally call her career successful. This woman is now 30 years old and probably doesn't care about being famous and earning much money anymore, since she had 2 shots and missed both of them. The Family Jewels sold 200,000 albums in the UK >dont have the numbers for the world wide sales
Electra Heart sold over 220,000 in the US and UK combined and FROOT sold 150,000 albums world wide when it came out. So combined the albums made over 9 mil (considering they are selling for 15 bucks), but has a net worth of 3 mil, which is pretty decent considering that she got 1/3 of the whole money.

Marina was always passionate with what shes doing, also doing all the videos over the years. Not to talk about the producing costs etc, but all the videos are just another desperate attempt from her. Knowing that some of the songs will do better than the others she made a song for nearly every song on every album, in case of one of them succeding, getting her some fame and that the videos are instantly available for TV. If you just look at the date you will see that shes always releasing the albums in a 2 month period, probably watching which of them are selling the best. Again wasting money on retarded shit. Looking at the views you see that Marinas purpose of making Electra Heart charting in the US succeded to an extent. The views of HTBAH and Primadonna are over 80 mil combined and those are 2 videos out of 10. While all the FROOT or TFJ vids dont even come close to that number.

But the biggest reason why she is not famous at all and why her career failed is that she released all of her songs on youtube.

her releasing all of her songs on youtube simply made everyone not buying the albums, because why the fuck should they ? Marina did at least 5 vids for every album she did released and if that wasn't enough the rest of those were posted on her official youtube channel. SHE FUCKING RELEASED FROOT OVER 1 WEEK AFTER IT CAME OUT. Making it to the most stupid move you can simply do. She could have saved herself, if she made clear to have a distance to the gay guys and young girls, not taking part on these stupid Prides etc.

>you can clearly realise that she don't want to take part of it

because those were the same assholes calling her a sellout because of FROOT, even though she went back to her roots, what makes no sense at all, since she was a sellout in EH. She had so many co-producers and co-writers on EH that you couldn't see Marina anymore. She did FROOT all by herself and 1 other producer which is pretty astounishing considering the outcome. Now it's 2016 and Marina was extremly unactive on her social media. People crying out for her instantly offended her when she came back and posted some new pictures of herself, calling her again a sellout, old, ugly etc. and again sucking her any joy she has left making music because she thinks that all of her fans are the gay guys and young girls, also the same people to insult her and making her feel that all of her fans dismiss her as an artist and making her feel like she doesn't even need to make another attempt in getting famous because that train has left the station without her. All i can hope for is that she might do a remastered version of all her EPs from like 2007 like Give me the Money or just do an album and release it, making a few vids and just not caring about getting famous etc.

the songs really made her lose a lot of money and she shouldnt hav released them all, but then again it was her choice or the choice of her label

every musician releases their songs on youtube, the reason why Marina's career is a failure is because people just don't care about her.

She only had slightly above average looks and her music wasn't accessible enough for normies

yeah, but not nearly every song dude. for example Taylor Swift released 4 songs from 23. Or many other artists are only releasing a few songs. if you release your whole album on youtube, why should people bother buying it ?

yall better start listening to her discography

Give me the Money
Mermaid vs. Sailor
The Crown Jewels

than her albums and the Unreleased Tracks

The Family Jewels (preferably in the Deluxe Edition
The Unreleased Part. 1
Electra Heart (U.S Deluxe Edition)
The Unreleased Part 2
and at the end FROOT

and listen to these in this exact order
go to this site for the EPs and the Unreleased albums

marinadownloads.tumblr.com/

>the man that bangs horses finds marina hot
fucking shocker

>forcing memes in 2017
>mon visage quand

She's balding and wrinkly with a scat fetish, I don't understand how anyone still pretends to likes her

I don't recall Sup Forums being full of handsome and young lads

I don't understand the problem of being an atheist and believing Jesus existed

kys montie

there is no problem