Homescreen thread? Why the fuck not. Pc also

Homescreen thread? Why the fuck not. Pc also

Press and hold boi

Maria brink. Fucking yum.

i rarely use the thing

I guess I'll contribute

Sure

I think you missed thread

How many mp your front and back camera are? Mine is just a shitty tablet with 5 mp rear camera but it claims to record 720p video. Lol
It's samsung, by the way.
Y'all fucking rich or something? Seen some faggots posted a very good quality photo captured by their phone and of course by their home screen photo.

Creative shit

Nigga we got the same background

Dank taskbar

Screenshot bassicaly has nothing to do with camera, its about screen resolution boi

Also mine is 13 mp rear and 5 mp front, but shitty 720p screen res

Here's a pic by my camera, it's pretty good

No, sir. Thats my wallpaper. I just shared the pic instead of screencapping

5k res, wohoho

Do you wear and old stinky leather biker jacket and smell of meat pies. Suck dick while stuffing 12inch girth dildos up your ass. Tell everyone about your dream motor cycle while you are riding a banged up moped?

Smart move

I'm not a brony but that's dope

Why dude

Probably 99% accurate

Why not?

Checked
People have different tastes, I don't see the problem with it

Ur right, its dope

Still better than mine though. Lol
I'm waiting to see what next year has to offer, guess I have to stick with this shitty tablet for a few more months.

full res

20% cooler than I expected

I mean mines just a gs6 so it's not really new

This

Mimi master race. Also WUBULUBADUBDUB

I would say yours still better than my budget tablet (of 2016, that's right 2016) and my 2015 blackberry though.

this fucking wallpaper. kek

phone

What's your phone?

Imma need the original one

These are lock screens, faggots

Desktop

I'm not a brony and thats gay

too much flame particles that's autistic

it's the same as my home screen so who gives a shit unless you want to see some factory installed apps also?

samsung galaxy s5

here's mine

same as my backround, shows off the picture better instead of a bunch of fucking app's

Are you satisfied with it?

extremely it's a very good phone imo got the same one for my mom she also loves it, s6/7 and so on are the same accept for bigger screen's and much morem money so the s5 i got the s5 before they came out but haven't wanted to upgrade just a good phone.