What the fuck was their problem?

What the fuck was their problem?

kurt cobain

Heroin and nausea-fueled depression.

A moody, drug addicted frontman trying to advance their sound mixed with a drummer who was probably the least creative musician of his generation.

Can you imagine being in the studio with Dave Grohl, trying to come up with a different style, and he just keeps coming back at you with the same, bonehead drum fills?

Krist didn't deserve this
He was the only good member of nirvana

Heroin and UN-diagnosed schizophrenia

this

That album is awesome.

>Can you imagine being in the studio with Dave Grohl, trying to come up with a different style
>uptempo grunge and midtempo grunge are different styles
NO

>grunge

Unplugged is their best album. Their version of the man who sold the world is infinitely better than Bowie's. You Know You're Right is their best song. Fight me on any of it.

Very Ape was the best

He was already suspecting that Dave was gonna kill him.

It was a cry for help from Kurt before he killed himself or Courtney killed him.

Kurt couldn't write and play in peace because Dave was constantly trying to assassinate him, from poisoning his tea to stabbing him with his drumsticks.

>Nirvana is not grunge

>grunge is

Are you saying grunge doesn't exist

good reading skills
you should be an english major or something

Communication is a two-way street.

If you have a thought, just say it

i already did

I think Nirvana is grunge

Their best song is Aneurysm, pleb

So you are a poor communicator

Grunge is not a fucking genre you fucking idiot

no

Yes because this post is obviously not very clear

it was clear enough for

Grunge (sometimes referred to as the Seattle sound) is a subgenre of alternative rock that emerged during the mid-1980s in the American state of Washington, particularly in Seattle. The early grunge movement revolved around Seattle's independent record label Sub Pop, but by the early 1990s its popularity had spread, with grunge acts in California and other parts of the U.S. building strong followings and signing major record deals.

Music

Nah

yah

How so?

Can we all agree In Utero was 10x better than Nevermind

contrarian virgin detected

Source: Wikipedia

what?

So?

Yes

user means that it's an umbrella term invented by the media that doesn't really refer to a genre, with musically identifiable elements separating them from other genres. Soundgarden, for instance, is frequently described as metal.

>user means that it's an umbrella term invented by the media that doesn't really refer to a genre
Well it refers to a subgenre of alternative rock that emerged during the mid-1980s in the American state of Washington, particularly in Seattle. The early grunge movement revolved around Seattle's independent record label Sub Pop, but by the early 1990s its popularity had spread, with grunge acts in California and other parts of the U.S. building strong followings and signing major record deals.
>Soundgarden, for instance, is frequently described as metal.
And the members themselves, frequently deny they are metal

Debussy also denied that his music was impressionist, but he was then and is now considered an impressionist.

He hated himself and wanted to die.

I'm not endorsing user's opinion on grunge, though, I couldn't care less, but that was probably his motivation for saying that. That wiki passage didn't address what I posted above.

>That wiki passage didn't address what I posted above.
Of course it did
>I couldn't care less
Been nice talking to ya
Luckily Soundgarden isn't metal, otherwise your example would have been relevant

>being this mad

At what?

success

Hey you know this would make a good title for a song.