We're both 17, how fucked am I Sup Forums?

We're both 17, how fucked am I Sup Forums?

Show us where the baby comes out of

u hav no idea

massively. you're now her bitch.

should have pulled out bruh. never believe them when they say they're on the pill. even if they are, they're selfish, greedy little cunts that'll miss on purpose to ball and chain your ass. and the fact that they're female means they're simpletons who couldn't remember something as simple as taking a pill daily.

regardless: it's time to man up and be a responsible dude. you fucked it, you knocked it up.

Stairs exist for a reason faggot use your head here

Well on the bright side you can fuck the shit out of her now and not worry about things getting worse. Plus free tit milk soon. Delish

There's a solution user, you know it
Falcon punch!

Probably be banned?

for fuck sakes man, it's not that fucking hard to pull the fuck out!

10/10

That bitch is 17 ? Fuck what do you feed your girls in america

Not, just enjoy early adulthood.

>implying youre white
>if black you can always run

This, OP.

When that little newfag arrives you might even grow fond of it

Relax Sup Forumsro learn dadisms and get your job going

We actually thought it be fun to see how long before it comes out, I can stay inside her. Unfortunately I tried to stay in too long and I came inside her.

Should have gone for anal then you wouldn't have to look after any rug rats

Canada

Hey! Im in this situation too!

>2 3 1

20 replies and no one's said underage ban. Sup Forums is full of minors kill yourselves all of you

I'm just going to tell you now it's a blessing you both graduate from high school pray that one or both of you get accepted too same college help pay each others loans buy a good compact suv or four door Tacoma save as much as you can have her breastfeed because YOU SAVE $$$

She looks great, user. Play your cards right and lock that down.

Also obligatory underage b&.

I'm 12 and what is this? Roffle jk I'm in my 20's

not as fucked as that fetus taking massive close range radio energy right to the body just like the Jews want.

Time to get serious.
Join the military today.
Tell them NO wife, dependents.
Go to bootcamp and survive.
Get back, get married, get more responsible...

>saying you're underage on Sup Forums

Very.

I bet you're against vaccines
*tips fedora and snickers nefariously

Join the military. I'm sure it will all work out, user.

Underage b&

Not as fucked as your abortion will be

This is nothing, there's plenty of women younger than her that are taller, filled out better, and hotter. They are the product of processed foods and red meat. Welcome to America motherfucker.

send nudes

Oh wait that bitch is underage..

not at all. you're 37 when he is 20. if he moves out at 16 you'll be 33. you have a life time to do whatever when you're done with him and you don't have to get kids anymore unlike all your friends, only focus on your freedom of not being a father. most men at that age get kids but you have already had one so you don't have to worry about that. you can just focus on your career and banging your wife as she is not an old hag for another 10 years. i'm going to have a kid at 20 if possible just for the perks at a later time. imagine the problems of a 20 year old
>get a girl
>get a job
>get a really good job
>get a kid
>just in time to get old with wife
what your life will be
>get girl (check, and she's hot)
>get a job (probably check, if not, get one)
>get a good job
>have another 10-20 years before getting old with wife
you have 10-20 years of awesomeness because you don't have to worry about razing kids, and it doesn't mater if you're poor because then your kid wont be a spoiled brat. you are blessed m8. i want to be you right now.

Timestamp? Proof? Nudes? Cmon op stop being a faggot

If you love her and she loves you, then you're ok, even if life may be a bit tougher after having a child. Having a loving partner and child puts you well ahead of a lot of kissless virgins who will never understand what love means, even if it also means you won't be as financially well-offoff.

theoretical its cp when he posts nudes

you are so fucked. I am 25 and my first one was born this year, breast feeding won't be enough first off. buy cheap knockoff formula learn to buy in bulk and use your brain man. get a decent job or work for yourself its the quickest way to make money. also expect her to leave you and take the kid. get married NAO

Extremely if she doesn't abort it or put it up for adoption. Adults with money and free time still have a hard time for this shit and even when they turn 18, they'll still come back whenever they need money or favors. You're basically done for if she wants to keep it, but if she does, I'd just pay the child support and stay out of it otherwise.

That's not how women do things. She'll be gone in a year.

Stay the FUCK in school.
Don't stress her, and dont get too stressed yourself.

Stay in the kids life. Thats the most important, the kid has a father to look up to. But if you dont wanna deal with her and her shit, your bitch looks hot enough, maybe I could breed her with you?

Beat me to it user.

Yeah, that sounds like a fun game if she were on the fucking pill

Maybe you'll find Russian Roulette a thrill too, go try it

Literally retarded

Literally Virgo

You might as well lube up your asshole now before you get fucked any harder

When she dumps you. And she will. Enjoy having your wages garnished by 1/3 for the next 18+ years.

Your.

Life.

Is.

Fucked.

Pretty much your life just ended

>both 17
MODS

She gets to live on Easy Mode.
You are so Fucked, the word has to be capitalized.

That baby is oooorange mmm yes

We're in Canada by the way.

Well it's working out for me lad except my old lady graduated college while I Worked and paid bills now it's my turn.
My old lady just scored a teaching job and I just got accepted to Cal !

She has a hostage and will not hesitate to use it.

post her prego vagoo

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

wut

And now she will leave you. Fucking dummy.

Illinois fag here. We get 3 free abortions. Im choosing them wisely. BTW Op, you're beyond fucked. RIP your social life
>implying you have one

Cp Is a no go

Back to /r9k/ for you fam. But to be fair you are kind of right, dumb bitch had 1 fucking job and couldn't handle it.

>4 YEARS TOGETHER
1 YEAR MARRIED WE HAVE A HOUSE TOGETHER
HAVE 2014 AUDI Q7
Kek

Consider the following

no. u

No, I love specialized biologically active virulents and organometals that were created by Jews administered to my veins, but only slightly less than I like blasting fetuses with radio energy.

>say goodbye to school
>say goodbye to free time
>say goodbye to sleep
>HELLO MINIMUM WAGE SLAVERY
You got two new mouths to feed, user. Better get on that.

Already have

Understood

Kick her in the stomach and tell her you are sorry

you dont realize how expensive a child is and how much more you have to put in.. this plan is horrible but good luck lmao

>ส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็

Holy fuck quads have spoken.

ITT: Fucking newfags. That pic is older than your mom

This tbh. Had to remind my ex to take her pill every single day because she always forgot. Everytime she had her periods, I celebrated.

if you could do the 2 minute fun in the bedroom, you can do the 18-24 years of paying the bill.

Sorry bud. Statistics don't lie. Enjoy it while it lasts.

>17
moooodds

Want to afford her and your new kid a home? Join the military. It sucks but it will feed your family and that's all a real man can ask for.

>implying you would be able to do it

Congratulations. At least you'll have the stamina to raise the kid.