I'm starting to get worried Sup Forums I just started college this weak and haven't really spoken to anyone...

I'm starting to get worried Sup Forums I just started college this weak and haven't really spoken to anyone. Every class I have it's dead silent and nobody wants to talk or sit next to each other. Also I'm trying to find me some nice puss and the girls are just a 5-6/10. So I got to somehow branch out to other places. How can I meet people without looking odd.

Gloryholes

Go to a house party and don't act like an autist or a sperglord.

That's college bruh. Forget the Hollywood perspective of college, it's all fake shit. My recommendation is meet girls outside college like gym, library or elsewhere but defiantly not college. Focus on being a good student fag otherwise you'll end up flipping burgers and most likely a premature parent.

Go out to parties on the weekend or fucking just talk to people in your class. They might not be hot but there's a good chance one of their friends might be

Just by being here guarantees you no puss for at least for 3 years. Unless you get yourself a hooker.

i dont go to college, but I have friends who are "popular" i guess and I just go with them, going to parties is your way to meet these chicks u want. Like user said, don't be a awkward, just drink and have fun. If you have friends go with them

Just say hi. Everyones in the same boat dude.

>I just started college this weak
>weak
OP, you might be retarded. Nobody loves retards

I really don't get the perspective of college you fags have. You think as soon as your Iraq class starts you'll have 10 young pussies waiting for you to pownd them? You can't be more wrong faggot. You have to work for that puss. Talk to girls man, man up.

>irap class

Kek

Honestly, look at rushing at a fraternity. You don't have to join, and just going to the rush events you can make a lot of friends.

Most girls in college are average looking. They have pussies too tho. After a night of partying it's not to hard to bring home an average looking girl. A lot of them want the dick as bad as you want some ass. Work for the hot chicks if you want, but the average ones are easier.

And if you abandon all your standards, you could fuck a fat chick every night of the week.

Beat me to it.

Do you have any hobbies? Do you want to take one up? Join a club or extracurricular activity, you'll meet other people with similar interests and it's a more social environment than your classes. Lots of clubs encourage people with no experience to join, especially right now at the start of your first year.

>Join a frat
ProblemSolved.jpg

The spastic probably meant a collage

>Spending your whole school life as an autistic loser with no friends
>Thinking you'll stop being an autist at college

Doesnt happen.

>haven't really spoken to anyone.

good job OP, you just solved your problem. college is still like highschool in a way, you can't just expect to show up and have friends. get to classes early and talk to the other people who are there early.

See

Protip. Any sort of board online or physical where your school has clubs. Join even if u dont give a fuck. Attend all school plays and ball games. Be a little outgoing. Crack a joke to people once in a while. Pop off in class and get evryone laughing.

>be me
>be 3 weeks into college and a friendless pleb
>have fucking stupid cunt history teacher
>there are other history options so if bitch hates me, who cares, do over next year
>decides to drop class
>cunt has embarrased me so i spend a few days doing fuckall but plotti g some way to embarass her without going to jail or causing physical harm to anyone
>get the grandest of ideas
>tell like 5 people one day soon i will ask for a pen. When i do, get your fucking phones out because its gonna be funny
>strange wtf ever looks ensue
>fuckit.jpg
>i'm in it for the long haul
>call them out
>tell them to fucking listen to me because i am serious Reeeee
>walk in and teacher rips my ass for not having a book
>tells me to share
>say, okay but i forgot my pen, anyone got a pen i can borrow?
>2 people produce pen
>3-5 or so produce phone
>wait about 30 seconds
>teacher turns around
>i jusmp my fat ass up onto the desk and pull my ass out
>kick her favorite mug full of coffee off the desk
>tell her what a fucking cunt she is and how none of us like her
>tell her everyone is only there because we have to be and it ruins our day every time we walk through the door
>tell her if she was a dude i'd beat her ass
>jump off desk and act like imma hit the bitch
>she screams and ducks
>i just giggle amd shake my head
>whole class looks like they just watched a train crash or 2 girls 1 cup
>i take an elegant bow and say thank you all for comming
>walk the fuck out the door

>mfw, not only kicked out of class but kicked out of school
>mfw online school os 100% cheaper and i can work full time
>mfw i attend tons of school functions and hang out at the doorms
>mfw i am famous and a local legeand to this day

Go for the butterfaces. They are the best. Body like a godess, but ultra low self esteem. I did this back in the uni. In the last semester I even got the butterface hunter nickname.

>>tell them to fucking listen to me because i am serious Reeeee

kek

>iraQ.

>spells a word wrong
>'retarded'
Kill yourself before your genes spread

OP here

How am I going to go to house parties when I don't know anyone. Do i just pop in one without being invited?

if there are dorms by or on campus there will be tons of people just waiting to go to parties.
and if there is greek life they will want to join them

>First attend the events when the seniors showing around the campus for the freshmen.
>Try not to be a full blown retard
>Wait for the invite

also silent class is a normal thing first week. Its syllabus week. they just want to leave the class to go do shit.

It also depends on your looks/ hygiene. Do you wear proper clothes to class or are you one of those fucktards with anime shit on their clothes? Workout, shower, brush teeth, use cologne and smile you fuck. It's not that hard to meet people. Jesus Christ OP did you even go to high school? Fucking christ.

Stop being a faggot, get some friends and throw your own kickbacks then maybe go to parties if you aren't a faggot.
Only a true alpha can go to parties alone and not spaghetti and get booted out, and even he still knows people.
Get some real hobbies, play in a band, go to shows, go to raves, do wrestling/Jiu Jitsu, do shit that you'll find friends at and get more attractive by doing because unless you're 8/10 or 9/10 you'd better stop trying.

I want to do that shit thooo

What did I you spect? That everyone will be dying to talk to you?

I see the loner Sup Forums autists at parties all the time and feel no shame when I get them to leave after they're sucking the life from a party and making it hard to Mack on a girl I'm dancing/flirting with... Usually by causing chaos with her friends, which becomes her problem, which becomes my problem...

Show us a picture of yourself OP. Then will know if it is you or your shitty classmates

OP here

Don't think I'm a fat neckbeard like most people here. I have a very high fashion sense and have an athletic build run atleast 10 miles a week. Hell I always get people thinking I work at department stores.

Defiantly huh? Your response doesn't exactly convince me of the soundness of your college advice.

Post pic de la face

Show us your "fashion" too.

Otherwise, /thread

HAHAHAHAHA, welcome to fucking adulthood faggot. This is literally your last chance to make any friends. Once you have nothing left but work and bars, it's all downhill. There is no such thing as making friends with strangers as an adult. You make friends by meeting your friends friends and so on and so forth. You best join some clubs nigga. Toastmasters if you're any kind of smart.

> assuming working at a department store automatically makes you good looking.

>mfw, not only kicked out of class but kicked out of school
>mfw online school os 100% cheaper and i can work full time
>mfw i attend tons of school functions and hang out at the doorms
>mfw i am famous and a local legeand to this day

what if I told you, school is all about developing social skills,
experimenting with relationships,
getting friends, learning how to work in groups

epic fail, you knob job

Show us your 10/10 face and body faggot

Go with a tranny. They can sometimes actually be better looking than real average girls, less maintenance,no chance of pregnancy, the asshole is always tighter than a used vagina, and its college, so you can act like it never happend/blacked out/too high/experimenting and people wont even bat an eye at it. Just be sure to find the right tranny. The kind you want are the ones in the bottom of this picture, the top ones, stay away from.

dude....... sadly you would benefit from googlie ASPD or Social Anxiety.

1. you're in college now, so classroom time isn't about sitting next to each other and talking. Concentrate on your class material.

2. an excellent place to meet, greet, and talk is at the cafeteria. If you're in a dorm, check out the common area / lounge just before the cafeteria opens. There should be some fellow students hanging out waiting to for the time to go to lunch. Just introduce yourself, "Hey, you guys waiting to go to lunch? Is there a table where everyone sits?" And start from there.

this didn't happen.
A history class where a professor actually notices, much less cares, if you have a book? If you'd actually been to college, you'd know why it is so easy to detect your bullshit.

It's hard to find a decent tranny tho.

>ASPD or Social Anxiety
>Not understanding what AS stands for
>thinking being ani-social and anti social behavior is the same thing

Fuck off.

I guess this is not interesting enough to get listed in the Wikipedia. Please, do not give any more advice. Thanks moron

decent ones exist. the only reason why people don't believe they exist in the number that they do is just because they are THAT DECENT that you don't bother to question the girl at the checkout at walmart or the girl standing in line in front of you at the store. Unless you are really concentrating on everyone around you, those thoughts like "i wonder if that girl has a dick" generally cross your mind.

If thats the case then it sounds like he won at school faster than everyone else.

What college you are in?

*won't cross your mind

If you're looking to socialize go to community college

How was your experience on meeting a tranny?

>wait til Friday night
>get drunk with roommates or by yourself
>walk the town
>see a house party, go in, act like you belong
They don't call alcohol the social lubricant for nothing.

I am the tranny in my scenarios. I'm not the hottest, but i can pull off cute. I can use the bathroom and do my daily public things without issue or question. Obviously, I wouldn't hide it from someone important like my boyfriend or anyone that I would possibly date in the future should my current relationship end.

faggot

slut

>be me
>be in community college
>no one speaks to each other

you can start up conversations but it's usually not worth it.

Focus on your grades, focus on doing well.

Unfortunately, not everyone goes to college to learn.

Also, personally, Sup Forumstard to Sup Forumstard, friends in college aren't worth it. After college, you have maybe a 15-20% chance of ever talking to them or even giving a fuck about each other when adulthood, debt, work, family, etc start becoming a factor. Focus on education and getting good grades so you can deal with less of the above stated and stop worrying about the short term goal of friends which are ultimately worthless in 4 years.

Opposite perspective: I met my closest friends in college. We're still close over 10 years later.

Not saying it doesn't happen. But out of the group of like 30 people I used to consider friend in college. Only like 2 do I actually still talk to and kept around.

For me, college was as much about learning to live and form social connections on my own as it was about learning and preparing for a career. Don't let schooling interfere with your education.