So there's this guy that I hate from day 1 of my life and im going away forever of this shit town in 2 days so what...

so there's this guy that I hate from day 1 of my life and im going away forever of this shit town in 2 days so what should I do to fuck him up before I go
do you guys have any twisted ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldXrnwE9Gok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

piss on his cat.

Whats his age?

Now I'm not telling you to do this because that would be "wrong" but some people might light someones house on fire some night at some time in the early morning. If someone were to do that it would be a lot harder to catch them if they didn't park their car anywhere near the scene and bought new clothes with cash from a store out of town that would cover their entire body and face. Then that said person might throw away said clothes somewhere where nobody would ever find them. Including shoes. Especially shoes you fucking idiot.
If somebody did that they probably should ever tell a fucking sole about it till the day they die.

god damn son, you've got it all figured out

give him that aids virus

Criminal prosecution has to prove you did it beyond a resonable doubt. Doubt you'd even make it to a trail

Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldXrnwE9Gok
spit some bars mate

Does he live in a house with a basement? Connect a hose (if not already connected) to his outside spigot and put in a window well (preferably at night in an empty room). Turn the hose on full blast. After running all night the basement will be completely flooded costing thousands of dollars of damage, and destroying much of his personal belongings.

Go in the bathroom; find his toothbrush and rub it on your sweaty testicles.
Grab his mouthwash; piss in it and shake it up.
Super glue his door locks.
Shit on his car and smear it in; let the sun bake it onto his paint.
Put minute rice in his radiator.
Put syrup in his gas tank.
Slash his tires and key his door locks on car.

>fuck his mother

classic

just murder his fucking tires with a knife at night

He's 20

Not him but only murder three though, murder four and his insurance will cover it.

Seductively walk into his room, lay on your back, raise your legs high in the sky, and spread your ass.

Then look at him and say "Breed my shithole daddy".

Bump this is an interesting thread

Look up
"How to declare someone dead"
It will fuck his economic life up permanently

Print off a shit-ton of CP and really fucked up hentai from the dark web, and plant it in his mailbox. I'm talkin' loli guro with scat being fucked by animals or toddler incest, and that's just the mild sauce. Possibly include a typed letter, make it creepy as fuck, like a secret admirer-Christian Grey hybrid. He'll ask around for sure, but nobody will ever know.
Laugh at the satisfaction on the way out that he'll never know the culprit, and everyone he lives with will think he's a pedophile for the rest of his life.

How would you dispose of clothes? Would you bury them or burn them? Or would you wait until the last night, burn it down, and take the clothes with you wherever you go to and hide them or dispose of them

Wait until he's gone and the house is empty,
then place little pieces of sharp broken glass under his bed sheets, look everywhere for something that could help him while he will be hurt, eyebrow clip etc

Witnessed

Roll

rape him

You will need a car battery two wires a metal nitting needle .
>kidnap the fucker
>take to a shed or somwere out of sight
>tie to a chair pull out his cock
>wire up needle to battery
>shove needle deep into cock
>shock the fuck outa him
>then cut off his cock and leave to bleed out

Piss on his car door handles, maybe some semen too

bumpedibumpdibump

>put some cp on a usb key
>put it on his computer and create a folder
>call 911 and tell them dis niga a big pedo