Are you part of the revolution to elect a Woman as the next US president proving your not racist?

are you part of the revolution to elect a Woman as the next US president proving your not racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FnREcT7sI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im not a rapist!

Well, we finally elected a Black president, so we won't ever have to do that again. So we might as well elect a woman president and get it over with once and for all.

>Well, we finally elected a Black president, so we won't ever have to do that again. So we might as well elect a woman president and get it over with once and for all.
spoken like a true racist

>your not racist?
perhaps "you are or you're" would have been a better choice OP, you fucking moron.

>are you part of the revolution to elect the most corrupted person so far to be the president?

I don't like trump either, but Hillary is a corrupt fuck who should go die in a fire.

>I don't like trump either
Trump sucks, getting ready to start freshman year at Uni after being a rebel through high school. To speak truth to power I am phone banking for the Clinton campaign. You can be part of the revolution too by signing up on the website or on the reddit thread!!!

#ImWithHer

>implying woman is a race
dude wut

you must be new here

>new
>post a meme from last month
no, you

it still proves your a racist that image is all over tumblr for proof

I hate niggers.

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!!!111

It's you're you fucking illiterate cunt.

>TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!!!111
fucking racist go back to being a basement dwelling virgin if your going to hate women by not supporting Hillary.

>TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!!!111
Dear god, I hope someday we have laws against people like you being able to go online and spout hate speech. These cyber bullying statutes arent enough to protect people and children use this website!

You need to get more opportunity I you want to be a rapist.

A lot of people think rape is easy but if you want to be rapey it takes time and planning to avail of opportunities.

They all want it you know. Well you do now.

Am I the only person who is still hoping for a Clinton sex tape, bet tump is in it fapping furiously and there is a large cast of black prostitutes for all attending trumps and Clintons?

samefag -.-

why don't you want to make america great again?

bro that only proves you hate women and explains why you will never get a GF if you dont support Hillary Clinton for president.

The online world paints women who dream o a bit of rape as wicked but it is natural and the internet should stop bullying girls who want a quick rape. It is sexist.

There are a lot of US 'African-Americans' who secretly fantasise about being slaves. The internet discriminates against them and that is racist. It is ok or blacks to want to be slaves and it is about time that their desperate pleas for attention were listened to.

To much sexism and racism.

>why don't you want to make america great again?
more like Make America Hate again. Maybe im just an avid gamer who enjoys posting random things on the internet but Hillary has a much better economic policy for dealing with the asian peninsula than drumpf.

drumfheads BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!

My GF likes it hen I put on a balaclava and force her to have sex at knifepoint and I have a black man who likes to clean my house naked.

Let people be themselves. Niggers like slavery and women enjoy rape. Enough discrimination.

Trump is finished if you look at the polls. Real Americans who support Democracy and Justice are voting for a true patriot Hillary Clinton.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH! hahahahahahahhaha

Because 99.9% of women just aren't fucking funny at all. Period.

So you like a bit of rape?

Good for you.

Asians enjoy prostitute rooleplay more than knifepoint rape. When is the last time you were paid or oral sex?

You know you want to suck white cock....

I assume you are the supreme leader kim?

Fat little cocksucker.

>Because 99.9% of women just aren't fucking funny at all. Period.
sexist spotted, you have alot to learn about LGBT+QW rights user.

stop looking for rape, I see you want it...but are you attractive enough that is what you need to think about....

white males are disgusting and the trash of modern culture. its no wonder noone wants a white male around because their such scum. Then again you are under educated like most Trump supporters and never learned in school how Whites are the cause of every problem in the world because their racist.

They are all funny when the start screaming stop as the cock goes it.

A lot funnier than amy schumer anyway but that's not difficult.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FnREcT7sI8

I have a Phd.

Some girls like rape and some blacks have a slavery fetish.

Stop forcing minorities to accept your values. You need to check your privilege.

ATTENTION RACISTS!!!

stop posting in this thread. This is a thread for Hillary supporters only not white male losers who hate women and will NEVER get laid!

>I have a Phd.
If you really had a PHD or even an IQ of over 10 you would be supporting a woman for president because she is the right choice unlike the racist who hates muslims.

I'm also Asian, Sino and Thai. Not white. Everyone likes rape. .I love Asian prostitutes to. It is my culture.

Schumer's sort of funny at times, but merits nowhere near the press and work that she's gotten. It's funny because I had a GF last year who looked sort of like Amy Schumer if Schumer actually worked out.

Well I like rape an do it a lot. Is that geeting laid.

You just want some cum forced in you. You are out looking for it, but you need to focus on being more attractive if you want men to rape you.

This is a 10/10 post.

Very good.

^truth

Everyone hates both candidates. Can't we all just agree to vote Johnson?

You are oppressing women by denying their rape fetish. IQ is a racist construct by the way.

Check your privilege.

Islam is a terrorist organization, and its status as a religion should be stripped, and the practice of it should be a capital crime. The question is, why don't YOU hate muslims enough not to vote for Trump, and make america great again?

>Well I like rape an do it a lot. Is that geeting laid.
known rapists are supporting Drumpf because they hate women. Join the winning team like I did out of high school to be a rebel against the system by phone banking for the Clinton campaign.

why would i vote for someone whose name means penis

we already proved that we aren't racist by electing a nigger

So you had an ugly unfunny girlfriend that was slightly less fat than Amy Schumer ?

Did she like a bit of rape?

Maybe you aren't funny. All of the female friends I have are.

Muslims allow rape and know many women enjoy it.

>Some girls like rape and some blacks have a slavery fetish.
I think you have that backwards. Girls with rape fetishes and blacks that like slavery. Those are typically girls who were raped at a young age, and black guys that own slaves in Africa

sexist would be the correct term you fucking failure.

America has done it a few times.

Islam is a religion of peace.

You do realise US blacks have a slave fetish?

Or are you a racist as well as a sexist.

Only fat rich white women can have dirty rape fetishes, is that it?

Check your privilege.

>Islam is a terrorist organization
Typical uneducated Drumpf supporter showing how brain dead they are. You cant blame the worlds biggest religion for the actions of literally a handful of people.

People like you who are racist nazis are why Hillary will win since Love Trumps Hate.

Take your shitty ass hashtags out of here you hillary faggot.

>Muslims allow rape and know many women enjoy it.
thats a lie, muslims do more to promote diversity than any christian country its been proven.

>People think being racist is a bad thing

The poisoned minds of so-called intellectuals

>literally a handful of people

You have big hands

>Take your shitty ass hashtags out of here you hillary faggot.
If you cant have a civil discussion then there is no point talking to you and it explains why your a virgin loser since you hate women refusing to support Hillary who fights for equality and diversity.

#DealMeIn

>we'll elect a black man unfit to serve as president to prove we aren't racist and fix race relations
>holy fuck, everything is worse, people are being claimed as more racist than ever and race riots are almost weekly events
>let's elect a woman unfit to serve as president to prove we aren't sexist.
>what could possibly go wrong.

The only good thing about her potentially cheating her way into office is that at least we'll never vote in another woman again.

Man I can't wait until we ban women and blacks from voting, because they sure make awful choices.

Nice. So sometimes you get black girls that like to be told what to do and enjoy rough sex.

So why are you as a Clinton supporter bullying these black kinky women...why are you oppressing them....is it because their animal sexuality checks your fat white middle class feminist privilege and you are getting no rapes?

OH NO IVE BEEN CALLED A VIRGIN ON THE INTERNET IM GONNA CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT ME AND DRINK BLEACH.
Im not racist by supporting trump. He takes illegals out of the state. Hillary is a lying piece of shit.

>Im not racist by supporting trump
Your racist because Trump wants to deport illeal immigrants denying them their constitutional rights as Jordy Goldstein wrote on Salon.

Yes muslims love a but of rape. nice to hear you admit that you would like some rape but muslims won't rape you either unless you work on your attractiveness. Check your privilege.

rape is not your right even from a muslim man. ou have to show men you are worth raping, or paying for in the case of Asians, or being a mistress in the case of blacks.

You are too entitled, racist and oppressive to get it and hate diversity.

>are you part of the revolution to elect a Woman as the next US president proving your not racist?
>a Woman

I like it how you said it, you make a good point with it. Now, let it sink in, take a breath and read it again. Now ask yourself: "Do I really want just ( A ) woman or do I want that this historical mile stone is achieved my a female specimen worth looking up to?«

>Man I can't wait until we ban women and blacks from voting, because they sure make awful choices.
Not going to happen, whites are a dying race because everyone hates white people. Blacks will dominate the US just like they dominate in sports, its a logical progression white devil and all whites will be held accountable!!!!

This is not the way to get rape. You can't demand rape. Stop being so entitled.

>rights
>i am entitled to be found funny even tho i am not

>Im not racist by supporting trump.
spoken like a true nazi bigot, do you even know what happened during the holocaust where almost 7 million Jews died because of ignorance like yours?

>a virgin loser
most people arent virgins anymore tho

So you are denying latin americans their free ticket home to see grandma

christians just want to oppress muslims because their full of hatred their taught by their religion. Besides Christians killed way more people during their genocidal crusades than any muslim ever did. FACT!

Ignore Drumpf supporters, their on suicide watch anyways.

>[citation needed]

i can imagine
who wants to live in another cuck SJW world on the brink of a mudslime conquest?

Lie, why must it constantly be Hitler? The man is more like Mussolini, get your hate-filled demogogs straight

I'm a Clinton supporter and support the right to rape and be raped and for blacks to be slaves if they want.

Shocked at you.

>thats a lie, muslims do more to promote diversity than any christian country its been proven.

This is why there are no churches and synagogues in Saudi Arabia, but we in the west allow the building of mosques.

This thread proves how many little Hitlers there are in the Sup Forums community by not supporting Hillary, everyone knows who you are, have a nice life!