Ny i Trondheimsområdet. Noen som vet bra områder hvor man får tak i grønt, eventuelt også opiater?

Ny i Trondheimsområdet. Noen som vet bra områder hvor man får tak i grønt, eventuelt også opiater?

Deep web.

det er ikke så mye utesalg i trondheim, det var det for noen år siden men har sett lite til det i det siste. svartlamon er et område hvor det bor mange blakke stonere så hvis du drar på lokalkafeen der(blæst tror jeg den heter) så er det nesten garantert noen der som kan hjelpe deg.

Slenger meg på her, noen som vet om noe i Bergen by?

bump

Gjeng med innrøyka dophuer på 50 kg. Ro dere ned og post nakne norske jenter heller. Faen.

kan du ikke poste noen norske gutter da, vet du har gjort det før her hehe

Her har du i hvertfall èn. Versegod.

don't know your hoiti-toidi language, but you got some fine women

She's Danish. But thanks.

I want to fuck a norwegian girl. How hard are girls over there?

Not hard at all, especially if you're a foreigner

Depends on the quality of the girl. But 7/10 and down are very easy. I'll warn you tho, even some 9/10 girls can be fucked so often you'll be surprised if you can't feel anything around your dick when you enter.

Protip, when Norwegians drink, they often go a bit crazy. And that's what most of us do whenever we want to get laid. The ladies too. You must be a proper betafag not to get laid after a night out at a club or bar during a Saturday night.

I'm a brazilian but i'm pale, super dark hair and brown eyes.

Are you kidding me? Romance isn't a thing up north I guess

Not the best choice then, but you can still alure them with some charm and simple lies. Most of them are stupid af in terms of general knowledge.

I would it help if i get super tanned before going?

True story. It's hard to find romance here. When people are interested in eachother it's very rare to go on "dates". Even a dinner out together in the start is fairly rare. Although, when you do find actual romance, you'll be one of the happiest people alive :)

Grønt lillestrøm/bjørkelangen området?
evt syre, ikke fake nbome shit

Yes, certainly would. And then act a little big-shot or asshole like, but not over the top. Guaranteed to land one of the hotter chicks.

Wouldn't have guessed it was all fucking around

>er det noen som vet hvor man kan kjøpe dop

Hver.
Jævla.
Norsktråd.

Helvete heller, er dere 14 eller siden dere faen ikke klarer å gå ut av døra og finne noen som dealer?

>det er ikke så mye utesalg i trondheim
Håper du kødder, står jo bokstavelig talt på hvert gatehjørne. Bare man står i kø for å slippe inn på samfunnet blir man jo tilbudt jo.

Norwegian girls are closet racists and have quite high standards (aka prude as fuck).

trodde ikke det var vanskelig å finne noen steder i norge lenger.

Some of them. Most of them aren't in my experience. I mean just look at all the slags walking around with a nigger lel.

>When people are interested in eachother it's very rare to go on "dates"
Det er feil, din jødehomo. Omtrent alle er på tinder, match osv og dater som faen. Bare fordi du er en jævla taper og ikke klarer å få deg noe, betyr ikke at folk ikke dater vet du.

I've had 6 girlfriends, and all of them were racist to some degree and outright sceptical of brown people. We had/have a rape epidemic in Oslo because of refugees, which scared a lot of people.

>I mean just look at all the slags walking around with a nigger lel.
This is a myth, only the lowest of the lowest do this.

nei jeg kødder ikke, samfunnet har jeg ikke vært på på over 10 år så vettafaen hvordan det ligger an der

Etter min erfaring så er det skitenkelt, men du må vente til folk er ute på byen. Dealerne trekker ikke nedover mot sentrum før de kan gjemme seg i folkemassene.

Tell us more about life in norway, interesting as fuck

What do you want to know?

Jävla svartskalle!!

bur det sje negra i trondheim? selge jo dei.

I've kinda mistaken this local drug thread for a 'insert country name' thread

I don't mind hijacking this lame thread anyway.

Well idk what else is there to say about norway? The hookup stuff was kinda interesting

Navn?

>Well idk what else is there to say about norway?
Not much, I guess.

Gir deg samme tips som jeg fikk mange år siden. Spørr en neger. Hvis det skjærer seg melder han deg ikke. Eller få deg ordentlige kontakter

How about the chicks? I imagine all these blonde ight eyed chicks. Is that actually the case? Assuming you're actually from Norway

Well, there are a lot of blonde chicks. Some of them (quite many of them when I think about it) have blue eyes. The same is true for guys here, they are tall and light coloured.

Foreigners usually comment on how pretty and good looking people here are, even guys. I sometimes joke about it and say that the vikings were quite selective when they raided Europe and only brought the prettiest of the prettiest girls back with them to fornicate.

can confirm this

What do you do to get fucked up? Heard alcohol is pretty expensive

>What do you do to get fucked up?
Alcohol, mostly.

>Heard alcohol is pretty expensive
It is, but doesn't really stop me or anyone else. The expensive alcohol thing combined with some strict regulations on alcohol sale has made Norwegian drinking culture a bit weird, we usually go to parties (vorspiels) and bring our own beer or wine (or spirits) and stay there until 11 or 12, then rush to the city and all the bars and pubs. Everything closes at 3, so we're only staying out for 3 hours because it's so expensive. Only occasionally can you afford going out for dinner and then spend the rest of the night drinking, I do that only 3 times a month.

Oh that's what vorspiel means, it's like a house party, warm-up?

Come back norwegian dude

Yes.

Do you make a lot of money to make up for the prices for the alcohol? Or do you make like moonshine or something?

Well, Norwegian salaries and wages are quite high (because of a bloated oil sector that basically yanked up the prices, cost of living and also the pay for everyone). It's common in the rural areas to make moonshine, but not so much in the cities. However, you are more likely to have some well-paying office job if you live in the city anyway.

But yeah, everything is expensive here, tourists are always shocked by the cost of everything. However, I've read some statistics somewhere that basically said that Norwegians only spend 10% or something of their income on food (compared to Spaniards who spend 22% on food iirc) which means that we have money to spend.

Is summervacation over already?