My life. IS. Better than yours

My life. IS. Better than yours.

Post if you think otherwise.

Kinda drunk right now, but I think I'm better than most of you folks and I'm willing to debate this. I'm a top law school student. Have a nice girlfriend. A dog. A house. And again, my future is better than yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/chaseabentley
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a dog, a gf and a house. what was your argument again?

yeah it probably is honestly

Thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot who I was.

Im an elite member of society. Or will be, Its better than yours.

Don't wanna put any of y'all down. I just kinda know where I stand in life and I dont think the internet can beat me.

define elite.lawyers, to my understanding are bottom feeders preying on the underbelly of law to make a living. how does that make you elite?

Um. I go to an elite school. Not even just law school. I will be making an income you cannot possibly dream of. I don't need to settle for a "lawyer" position. Please, come back with a real argument.

Me 1 : Internet 0. I mean, nothing personal guys. It's just that my profile is much better than 98% of people out there. I can pick up chicks, I have a good job. It is just class.

Cool story bro

make a better argument for my question instead of "im elite"... what makes you elite? most sissies and traps on here have you beat already litigating their faggot issues at supreme kourt levels... yes i spelled kourt with a k

Bro ? Please. I don't see you manning up and posing your profile online. I can do this because I win. Don't be mad. We're not created equal. Like niggers.

"I am better than you" statement = class. Glad i'm not as retarded as you, baiting feggit.

Beta fag just stay less mad. You cannot be where I am and you're just angry about it. Don't be just accept it. I have been selected to attend a premiere law school and a premiere business school. Only the best make it. You are not it.

Just stay mad. I beat most users here right now. You just can't.

*I'm an elite member of society*, or will be*. *It's better than yours.
Do you even college, Bro?

you asked for a debate. dont be mad please. I love you OP

Only thing that matters in life is if youre happy where you are and with where youre going. I am very happy with my life, decent job, loving wife, about to have a kid... so no i dont think your life is better than mine, but that doesnt mean its worse.

Herp derp. I won. Can't explain that. Cha cha mutha fucka.

This is the summation of this thread.

Can you even read ? I'm in an elite LAW SCHOOL. Idiot. You need to graduate college for that. Inferior IQ, get off this thread. I already know I'm better than you. Need better challengers.

Stay mad, huh? You're just like any other tiny-penised lawyer trying to empower themselves by peacocking and basically trolling. I am not mad, but it's cute that you think you have that kind of power over others

no law against love... muah!

That wasn't a debate. You just confirmed your low class and that my life is something you want. It's ok.

Unless it's Harvard or Yale you're gonna be a lawyer slaving away at 80 hours a week and may not make equity partner. So dream on.

If you brag about money or having class, it automatically makes you not classy.
What I'm about to say is not classy:
I was richer and had a better future than you since before you were born. Please keep that in mind.

I know this is bait, but regardless.

"Elite"? "Law school? Pics or it didnt happen nignog. I am surprised YOU even believe the shit spilling from your keyboard

Why are you on Sup Forums?

Remember that time you were able to pass the bar exam or even get admitted to law school ? No ? Gtfo. Bro. I'm a wolf. You are a fucking sheep. Hahahaha

I meant why are you on Sup Forums not giving me money?

Law school ? So your job will involve reading stuff and debating about it. Pretty boring.

Because I'm bored. Why are any of us here?

Because it's my money. If I want to buy someone something, I will.

Can confirm. I'm a network engineer for a number of law firms. If you don't come from whatever school is considered reputable in that market, you're basically one step above a paralegal.

You are ADORABLE hahaha

Yeah sure. I believe you. I'm sure kids here believe you too.

even then the so called "elite" positions are already filled with ex Harvard graduates, unless it's your dads company you won't make it far.

I mean you could at least said you're a neurosurgeon, now that's elite.

You don't have to believe me, lol. This is a huge bait thread. If you choose not to believe me, oh well? I still have more cash now than the imbecile who started this thread will ever have whether you believe me or not. Lol

and still ur on Sup Forums u fag

It is elite. It may even be one of the ones you mentioned. So, you can dream. I can live.

I have a large penis

Knew this before i read whole thread

So much jealousy on this thread. I'm better than a neurosurgeon.

if only you knew how oversupplied lawyers actually are and how little they make nowadays.

but yeah, I have a gf, house and a cat. nut up.

Oh shit son, you just won. Better life. Done.

Sup Forums is not just for retards like you. More people use b. Such as working professionals like myself.

Seriously what future do you have that's so great if you feel the need to swing your dick on an anonymous board.

Hey man if that's true; keep living the good life brother. I'm glad one of us is happy.

Were a family

Kek

I am not a lawyer and never will be. I win.

surgeons > lawyers

surgeons deal with people's lives and that takes real balls. lawyers push paper around. not even close op

3/10 for making me reply to obvious bait thread though

What tier is your school?

How do you pay the mortgage while attending law school?
I'm an engineering grad, but my program ties into my work so I can work full time.

One. Are you serious with this dipshit question ?

sure you are bro.

>I'm a top law school student

3L at a T14 entering biglaw. If you're not T14 you're trash.
Feels good.

not my family, bro

True this. I know a ton of unemployed attorneys

sure,its more fun fapping to hentai than going outside,fucking normie

No matter how advantaged you are in life, if you feel the need to try and put other people down for it to reassure yourself that life is good, you must have something terrible eating away at you and I hope it passes soon.

Yet you live a shallow life, your happiness is based on money and material goods. Your happiness is nothing.

(779) 703-9825 i bet you guys are pussies and wont call, op here.

I have both a business and engineering degree so fuck all y'all. Getting paid while I waste time here.

You're still gonna slave away. You might get a high level post in government which is shit pay even at the upper ends. And if you're drunk in the middle of the day bragging about being in law school instead of studying your ass off, you're not going to graduate very high. You might even flame out.

Adding on, OP is likely a huge lying faggot. No reason to brag when your life as already great.

I'm OP. What the fuck is this bait.

This guy might be legit

Not OP, but only 1L is really important, as that basically determines if you get into biglaw or not.

3L is called 3lol for a reason - if you're already employed you don't give a fuck.

I am not faggot pretending that I got perfect life. Checkmate.

Give us name of law school, faggotron

OP is secretly a reddit user
subhuman jewscum
gotuhel

>law school
Ask anyone who has been practicing law for more than 10 years and you will get the same answer every time. You will be miserable. You will spend your days with some of the most awful people society has to offer. Sure, you have the potential to make a fuckton of money if you play your cards right. But money can't buy happiness, user.

But you can rent it

CORNELL. It's Ivy League. Jesus christ. Why does it matter ?

>.

money can rent me whores and buy a fuckhuge TV though. close enough.

I mean. Let's say you're not lying, which you are. Let's say you won't get kicked out for bad grades or drugs or sexually assaulting a woman, which you probably will. Let's say you pass the bar, which you won't.

Let's say everything goes great in this fantasy of yours.

You're still going to be depressed. You're still going to feel empty inside. Death will come for you a lot faster than you think. You'll blink and be 90 and there's no way to stop it or slow it down. You'll still ultimately die alone and no one will ever really know you.

These things will happen to you because they are the human experience and no amount of money or success can change that.

>i'm a [...] student
No, your life is not better than mine.

>my future is better than yours
As a lawyer? Doubt it, unless you enjoy the insane work culture of

I know the meaning of life...

>Cornell
kek

>money cant buy happiness
This is what the rich tell the poor through television and media. Think about all the problems you have now, 98% revolve around money

whatever helps you sleep at night

People who have good lives don't post about how good their lives are on Sup Forums

Hmmm...

I'm an engineer at NASA, have a wife, a house, a dog, two cars.

Your future is undetermined OP. Get there first, then you can brag.

>money can rent me whores
Soon they will leave you feeling empty.

>and buy a fuckhuge TV
You won't have time to watch it. On the rare occasion that you do, in the back of your mind, the entire time, you will be worrying about the shit that you've had to do to get where you are and the shit that you will have to do soon.

I found this faggot.
linkedin.com/in/chaseabentley

Aaaaaand, unless you become a big time plaintiff's lawyer, you're on salary. A good one like 300k or more. BUT, you will never enjoy a two week vacation, you will marry a woman who want to keep up appearances and live in a mansion and drive expensive cars that will eat up that salary. You will never be home. Your kids will hate you and rebel. And assuming you don't become an alcoholic (sounds like you are already) and make equity partner (big ifs), you will get the boot at 65 and become of counsel before you are gently eased out into your mansion with your alcoholic wife who thinks money grows on trees. And your kids? They will reject your lifestyle and become what you hate. That's your life OP. Keep it

Doesn't make you any less of a retard. Fag.

>Think about all the problems you have now, 98% revolve around money
And I wouldn't trade that for all the money in the world if it meant I had to spend all of my days surrounded by miserable fucks.

Stay mad. Low class shit.

Which law school? Also, whats your name? Is that you in the pic?

Are you... Are you retarded? How would the grim existential fate of every person including myself possibly help me sleep at night?

My god this is bait. You're literally just some unemployed retard living in a basement aren't you god damn it I replied to bait.

Look at his shit eating grin. Someone put a dick in his mouth.

I'm the heir to a real estate flipping company for movie stars. I have no wife. My sister took my cat. When i'm older im just gonna have naked girls in my house cooking and cleaning. Only naked

Then it's your lucky day, the internet doesn't give a shit

>being so weak that others effect you
Lol come on dude. Life is what you make it, and life becomes 100x easier with money. This is undebatable, the only leg you have to stand on is saying you will make piss poor decisions while having that money which will cause you to be unhappy, but again this has been shoved down your throat since youve been born. That money makes you miserable, and you are buying into the trope. Think about it, why would they try to make being rich seem awesome? Everybody would want to do it, and that means less for them.

>summer associate
>associate
>business law case assistant
>legal assistant
shit-tier

Not the guy you're responding to, but while a lack of money is causing some headaches (I can't afford going out as much as I want etc), I'm still quite comfortable. I actually went from a relatively high-paying job to my current job (PhD student) because I would rather earn less money and do something meaningful than to earn a lot of money and basically just be a code monkey.

But I'm Rick Harrison and I own a pawn shop. I work there with my old man and my son. We call him Big Hoss. Best thing about it? You never know what is going to come through the doors.