Punish teens. Post girls you know and anons say how they would punish them. Reply for reply...

Punish teens. Post girls you know and anons say how they would punish them. Reply for reply. I'll start with this Mixed goddess

shes been punished enough

what the hell is wrong with you

Bend her over doggystyle and fuckin colonize her balls deep, blow my load inside her after relentless pounding for hours. Get rock hard after cumming in 10 min and do it again. Blow as many loss as possible deep inside her

Mmm yeah cleantha needs a nice hard dicking from some white cock. She's practically begging for you to throat her pretty mouth

More like avoid eye contact as you pass her in the street and blow your load in that split second you mistook her mocking laugh as an embracing smile

Wonder what this sexy woman would think of my dick

Let's get a real woman in here

Strip her naked at formal. Tie her up. Let the party take turns with her

OPs girl is still sexiest so far

Where the fuck did you go op?

How fag an you be? Actually, I don't know what's worse. Being a fag or being a Sup Forumsfag. They're both gay as hell. That bitch is tasty. Get over your petty bullshit.

Take her out to dinner and drive her home. Once inside I'd tackle her and force her to the ground. Knock her out then tie her up to her bed naked. Break a leg off her dinner table and use it to ravage her asshole and leave it 11" deep in her battered ass while I rape her pussy. Cum inside her as I strangle her near death. Leave her sobbing and tied up in her room

Real women? She looks plain as fuck to me.

A couple of lovely Latin sluts to pass around between the cartel bosses till they get pregnant. Then they're strangled and dumped in a ditch
She's real cause she's got real big titties

OP WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO!?!?!?

Well, I'd have to punish her for loving such a godawful band.
Several hours of anal sex would do the job.

withhold sweet snacks

I'd buy her drinks and get her drunk enough but not pass-out drunk. I walk her outside for some fresh air. Take her behind the building into a wooded area. Find something hip height for me, grab her by the arms, turn her around and bend her over it. Then pull that skirt and any underwear down to just around above her knees. Spit on my index and middle finger and pump them in her twat a few times to get her lips moist. Whip out my cock, rub some spit on the tip, and shove it in. I'd take it slow on her, because I'm a nice guy. Just slow fuck her until I feel my nuts boiling. Then go as deep as I can and unleash my load in her with a few powerful thrusts. Then pull out, zip up, get in my car and leave.

Make her sisters watch you ass fuck her.

Wow

Good one

>hannah? does she need to be punished?