The truth hurts

the truth hurts
>who will Beniefags actually vote for this election?

I'll take "who cares" for 100

butthurt benniefag with no options detected

voting hillary. better than the over option. trump is the biggest racist we have ever had and shouldn't be even allowed to run for office. idk what is wrogn with any bernie supporters that would vote for him

Poor Boyne fag.

Hillary was a Goldwater girl, so she is a racist also, so what's your point?

me well im prolly gonna vote for trump seeing as the $hill dog fuckin scares me

>racist
there's that buzz word again
>hurr hurr i shut down the opposition!

>the more the better

it's ignorant fuckers like these make me think Churchill was right "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."

Johnson?

and whose fault is that? where did the average voter come from? most americans know literally shit about their histroy or origins as a ntaion or people. PC culture is killing american democracy

>biggest racist we've ever had

>more racist than the presidents that owned black slaves

Kek

Well Churchill, despite being the warmongering bastard that britain needed to win the war, he was a terrible peace-time politician. One of the worst that britain ever had.

I am not surprised that he was unable to connect with regular voters

times were different faggot. history and shit. read it. we are more educated now.

I wanted the revolution to happen. I'm really pissed, because I spent about $1,000 on ammo for shooting Berniebots, it's going to take me about 2 years to use it all up at the range. Fuck you even more, Bernie.

Thank you for correcting the record

you'll need it when $hillary comes for your guns.

Lots of motherfuckers up here talking about trump vs Hillary like they're the only choices. Don't vote for either evil and vote for Gary Johnson

wasted voter detected = vote for hillary

The truth hurts
>your vote means nothing since electoral college votes choose president

That's the cancerous mindset people like you have that will keep America in the cesspool it's in now

pedo detected

Our presidents have always owned slaves; the electorate.

In the last centuries they have merely perfected creating the illusion that Americans have a choice when it comes to electing their leaders. That the popular vote matters. At the same time the populace is enslaved by debt, burdened with a shallow materalistic culture utterly reliant on a crippling consumerist economy.

The american society is based on Panem et circenses:

We are given meaningless shit to consume on our TV's, keeping us docile and unquestioning.

We are given cheap flavourful dietary supplements in the form of fat, sugar and starch to keep us from starving. The same way that the slaves of egypt were given liquid bread to make sure they just kept on going. Slightly intoxicated, slaving away until death.

The federal reserve owns every american tax payer. And if you are not a tax payer? Either you are scum; ostrazised and shunned by society until you fall into the cracks and hopefully die in some backalley away from civilized people or, alternatively, you are a multi national corporation who pay their tithes to the government in the form of personal gifts and presents to the ones that you have placed into power through lobbying, bribery and such utterly blatant cronyism it is almost farcical.

But be happy America. Land of the free. Land of opportunity. Eat your liberty burgers. Drink your freedom shakes. Indulge every whim and fancy. We are all slaves. Some of us more favoured than others. Some of us even pampered; elevated to fame and glory like prize bulls before the cull. But most of us are trapped and we will never get out.

But every empire has its fall. So keep watching the presidential show with a glass of wine in your hand with a nubile young college student sucking your cock. Live a little. Stop caring. Spout angry apolitical calls for revolution. Watch it fall on deaf ears.

Because one might as well be having an orgy on the day the huns turn up to kick down the door.

kek

'sup. Also there is no real evidence he is a racist.

normal nigger nigging in pedo behavior

Clinton. Pic related. This screenshot is from after the primaries, so Bernie's not on it, but I also took it when he was and was at about 76% agreement with him.

Probably Hillary, she doesn't believe the US can be protected by a physical wall, which since people fly it wouldn't help, and she isn't going to nuke the planet back to the dark ages

I'm voting Green ^^

>...social issues
Let me guess, you think the BLM is an important movement, don't you?

If you think anyone is nuking anyone you need to take off that tinfoil hat. I do agree about the wall though. It will help with drugs, and the plan to indirectly have Mexico finance it is sound, but for immigration, harsher penalties for employers illegals is needed.

Not at all. If you look closely, you'll notice it also says "social issues" next to Gary Johnson. My views on social issues are centrist, and Clinton and Johnson are both relatively close to the center. A BLM sympathizer would be more aligned with Stein than Clinton.

Course Trump is not a racist.

He is elitist.

Anyone not on his social strata is literally pissants in his opinion. It doesnt matter if you are black, white, mexican. You are simply a peon to him. A tool to be used.

I have never understood why so many people think that the man is racist. That they even bring it up. He is merely a weak uninformed narcissist with delusions of grandeur. An empty suit that his closest political supporters are using to further their own agenda. I am not even sure why people are scared of him winning. He will never enact any of his promises. He will merely sit back and line his own pockets. Promote his brand name. Elevate his cronies and family memebers to positions of pwer where they can get rich. Then he will sit back and do nothing whilst waiting for his term to run out.

People think hes a hitler but he is nothing other than an orange Berlusconi

>trump is the biggest racist we have ever had
Except no one called him racist for like the past 69 years. Only when he runs against a democrat is he called racist.

I do believe that I should like to feel the Johnson. I was never a bernie supporter, but I can't choose between a crook and a psychopath, so I'm voting for the crazy hippy instead.

well, to be fair noone called him a racist until after he said that all mexicans were murderers and rapists

I actually don't know shit about GJ. But with the way Hillary panders to the SJW crowd, as Bernie did, I assumed you were part of that crowd. So there are actually Hillary supporters that aren't complete SJWs? What are you views on "safe spaces" and immigration if you don't mind me asking?

I'd love to believe what you're posting, but he has asked to many times without a reason past (blow up enemies) in sight. And the wall won't do shit, Mexicans tunnel, people swim and fly in here. The wall is just stupidity

Yeah sure, I'll vote for the "libertarian" that supports the totally free trade TPP and wants to see further restrictions on gun rights. Sounds libertarian to me.

>all mexicans
Yeah he didnt say that

Except he never said that ALL Mexicans were. He was referring to illegal immigrants, who are criminals by definition, and the media just sensationalized his comments out of context. I'm not even planning to vote for Trump, but it's still obvious that the media has exaggerated a lot of his statements.

Mexican isn't a race idiot. Mexico is a country, why do people not understand this?
There are asian mexicans for example.

Jill Stein OR Gary Johnson, depending on how I'm feeling

He teases the mentally ill and fantasizes about his daughter.
He also wants to tax 90% more and the upper 10% less

They will vote for Hillary. Their ideology, the anti-establishment stuff they spout off about, counts for approximately jack shit. The most important thing for empty-headed sheeple to have is an enemy.

>He is elitist.

I don't care for a number of reasons.

1.) His narcissism makes him want to be a member of the "winning team" and be known as America's savior. Because of this he will legitimately try and make "America great again".

2.) Everyone hates him. Both sides. So none of his stupid laws will get passed. He will just be a stop-gap

3.) The voters need to show they are tired of the staus-quo that has not worked for decades.

I honestly believe Hillary is corrupt af. I went through one of her recent speeches and it was over an hour of logical fallacies. She didn't make one good point. And to me no president (Trump) is better than her.

He also wants to cut the loopholes that make the current tax rate for many of the upper class ~ 15%.

Safe spaces are stupid and illegal immigrants should be deported. "Safe spaces" is just an excuse for narrow minded people to ignore ideas that they don't like, and entering a country without proper permission is against the law which makes illegal immigrants criminals by definition. That's why it says "immigration" next to Trump on my quiz results.

Huh. Well, that certainly is enlighting. Thanks user. So why are you voting for her?

He's going for 10% for the 10%

Just overall curious. Can't you boycott the voting or refuse to elect those candidates? Either way Murcia is fucked.
As a leftie from Europe I hope trump wins the election since he's less of a snake.
The Clinton family is one of the most hated in Europe (guess why) and also Hillary is just a retarded piece of shit. U watched the Bernie vs. Hillary debate and it's just ridiculous how disgusting of a person she is.
Trump on the other side is super conservative and sort of racist. Tbh most of his plans won't work out bc Murcia has a constitution. He'd be limited by law and couldn't do shit.

>he said that all mexicans were murderers and rapists
>implying he said All.
I don't think All mexicans are a problem, but I do wonder why the fedgov keeps no statistics on the number of them in our prisons. To me it suggests there are so many it would outrage the public and embarras the ruling class.
My own suspicion is that mexico is sending their worst along with the rest because they cannot handle them, and they hope they are incarcerated here.
The problem with that is the number of decent americans who have to be savaged in order for them to get locked up.
I suggest this for the reason noted above, no stats on actual number of illegals in our prisons, and personal police experience.
I know of towns where cops would ship vagrants and drunks up and down the corridor to the next township via train so they wouldn't have to deal with them.
"Hey buddy heres train fare, get on the train.
If cops would do it for minor things like drunks, why wouldn't a country do it with criminals. Cuba did. (Mariel crisis)

>being this retarded

photo shop and a shitty one at that

Because there are a lot of other issues that I think are more important than illegal immigration, such as tax reform, education reform and healthcare reform, and I think Clinton will do a better job addressing those issues than Trump, Johnson or Stein.

That's funny, when I was in Europe last, the questions that were asked more than "what religion is taught in American public school?" Was "why did you get rid of Bill? (Clinton) he was the best thing your country has done in a while."

People don't want to because the worlds not burning like the media portrays it to be.

Because he was a spineless navalgazer that was full of shit up to his eyeballs?

>democrats good at taxes ever
You oughtta move to Chicago or NYC.

trump is no racist u dungheads

>14192148
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP.

> Hey I made a artistic representation of Hillary, watch this, see how you should not vote for her

Shill kys

You are fucking blitzed mate.

Have you even looked at Trump's tax plan? Income inequality would skyrocket and the US would be bankrupt with a couple years. Bill Clinton was the last President to balance the budget.

Because he was the last president without a war and where the country wasn't in debt. His foreign policy was what we needed, the only thing anyone can be upset with him for is getting head.

underage detected

>such as tax reform, education reform and healthcare reform
based on clintons long career in politics, and her desire for cuba style healthcare, I can only presume that by "reform" you actually mean force the middle class to pay for it. As it relates to education reform I presume you mean "continue the indoctrination and harassment of children"

I'm voting for Jill - but not "for Jill" - but for 3rd Party building.

If there were any other person running as the Republican Nominee, I doubt he would have endorsed her.

Cool. I have a lot of liberal neighbors I'll be taking out. Every conservative needs to kill every liberal he knows, and we will win.

>cuba style healthcare
Bernie was the one advocating nationalized healthcare. Clinton has never advocated that.

As the poster of this^
I thank you

And funneling all that money into his own private trust. And promoting all his friends and family members into powerful positions. But not anything that any president before or after hasn't done.
I agree that he had the best foreign policy, though.

That isn't conservative that is radicalism

>Gary "open borders" Johnson
Top fucking kek user, how's it feel to support someone who'll get maybe 10% of the vote?
Literally a meme

>why did you get rid of Bill? (Clinton) he was the best thing your country has done in a while
Well, than Europeans know fuck-all about American History.
Or you're a liar.

sounds like that tribalism is embedded deep.

How so? Also, how is she handling the globalization of jobs? Still just genuinely curious on what your opinions are.

It would never pass.

He has a young doppleganger to the right of yellow shirt beauty.

It was Hillary's private trust, but his economic plan and foreign policy haven't been matched since.
Hillary and Trump are both running fear campaigns.

>Strawman retardation in action!

When will Sup Forums take the redpill and realize that nationalism and a moral commitment to eliminate degeneracy from society will save our culture?

>implying we aren't bankrupt already
>19 trillion in debt.
Some of you Hillary fags just need to admit that you have no real arguments against trump and just make up these random ass retorics.

Nope. Just recognition of the strategy which will work. Destroy the foundation, and a structure will crumble.

OPEN THE FUCKING QUOTE YOU BASTARD

>healthcare reform
I'm poor as shit because I have some legitimate medical issues and don't want to go on disability.

So I have Obama care. It costs tax payers 600/mo. for my dental and general health care. For my dental, I have no orthodontists within 300 miles of my network. For my healthcare, I have 2 doctors, both shit, who can only see me once every 3-5 months, and have yet to fix anything. Now I can understand shit care, I'm poor, but it shouldn't cost tax payers that much fucking money.

As long as health care relies on for-profit corporations we will keep getting fucked. Does Hillary plan to change that? And if so, how?

Want me to find the numbers to some of the places I stayed when I was in Ireland and England? I haven't been there in a decade though so some may be under new management.

You're just upset that I was right about his economic and foreign policy.

I don't consider globalization a bad thing. The loss of jobs to overseas competition is only a short-term transitional effect. In the long-term, the increases in efficiency due to greater competition and the lowering of the costs of goods and services will outweigh the short-term losses. Economists have been in agreement on that point for a long time and still are.

Jill Stein

>implying you're here as part of the 10% Trump will give tax breaks too.

I believe you're as fucked as us

/thread

But what we are competing aginst are countries that have almost literal slave labor costs. How can we compleat yet maintain a decent middle class?

>Bernie was the one advocating nationalized healthcare. Clinton has never advocated that.
Hillarycare:
A National Health Board would be established to control healthcare spending, oversee the state cooperatives, and establish new regulations.

Government is the ultimate for profit enterprise. It produces nothing, yet consumes over 40% of GDP. And, as if it wasn't enough of a waste of my tax dollars keeping you alive...they piss away even more to make sure you have a pretty smile. Fuck off and die. I owe you nothing, and your death would be a benefit to society.