>And screens for other pieces
> Mom finds screens in mail
> She fucking panics, thinking I'm going to shit
> Have been smoking for past year, A's and B's
>Fast forward to now
>Shitty shipping rates mean finally arrives
> Parents intercept mail
>OFuck.exe
> Walk into house for what seems like years and sit down with father.
>He tells me to open it for him
> Tells me to show mom
> Show it to mom, she thinks it looks badass
> She's currently using it as an namental statue on her shelf

Spend Decent money on this, broke as fuck.
What do?

Simply let it stay there for a while. In two weeks you can remove it and nobody will even remember anymore.

Looks kinda like a dildo

smoke joints you piece of faggot

That's rough. Kind of funny in an irony way. Yup, going to have to wait, or disappear it when they're no T home, tell them you ran into it and broke it. Buy her an actual glass sculpture. Hope that helps.

You can get that for 7 dollars online shipped. Ive spent more money on pipes than people spend on cars and some even homes.

I doubt it would go unnoticed. Perhaps moving on of the other ornamental objects a half-inch every day to block direct visuals?

Why not buy something at a head shop? It's not much more expensive, and you won't have to worry about it being mailed.

Also, underage b&

Pic semi-related. Same artist
Made by Arik Krunk.
Paid 17k for the set. I've turned down offers of 40k.

IDK. It's a fucking conundrum. Suppose you know them best.

Well, maybe.
Or placing it near a more cluttered area, maybe other glass objects, vases, decorative stones, that kinda nonsense. Makes it less odd once "one" of them disappears.

Smh lol

>What do?
Since you live with your parents and allow them to open your mail, I'd say do your homework, always remember to brush your teeth, get off Sup Forums, and come back when you're old enough.

Glass appreciation now

Pics or you're just a lying bitch

elbo glass. This probably goes for about 20k

Don't most of you faggots still live with your parents?

I'm not telling you because it's gonna come from
China and I would not recommend that to any Sup Forumsro.

you retard i just reverse google searched it and its 37 dollars

>THIS THREAD IS NOW A GENERAL STONER THREAD

Looks like a cock.

So they have no idea it's a pipe? Or am I missing something here

Get cleaner for it and thoroughly clean after use and put it back

OP Here.
Yeah, that seems fitting rn

pics or lies

They know it's a pipe, they just don't know I smoke

how do cleen?

So you got screens and a pipe in the mail, but they don't know you smoke? what the fuck

isopropyl alcohol and Epsom salt. Shake in a ziplock or something

Don't use screens that shits cancerous

rite

It looks like a dick. Nigga you gay, I'm glad your parents think you're a faggot because if you'd be smoking that you'd literally be smoking dick.

Ignorance is Bliss I guess. Have you ever considered getting a PO Box for such items? I got a PO Box for legal research chems and other shady stuff. 62 dollars every 3 or 4 months gets me a pretty decent sized one, and if I order something that won't fit I just go to the front counter to pick it up, no harm done. It gives me peace of mind when I wanna order something shady, or just things I don't want anybody else knowing about.

1 Grow up
2 Move out from you parents basement and stop being a faggot
3 ??????
4 Profit!

bump for DickPipeBro

Not anymore this place is not like it used to be and I do at 23 y/o. But you're likely underage so gtfo.

> "DickPipeBro"

/thread

Fucking Hypocrite

what the actual fuck? you paid a senior to buy you a pipe online? why? if it's online you can do it yourself if you're a minor and if you're paying a senior to do it have him buy one from a fucking smoke shop, also if you have parents that look at your mail you obviously shouldn't be having paraphernalia mailed directly to your house. it's like you wanted to get caught.