Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASIC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C# or Node.js

memes

basic

What do you mean by basic?

Python

Assembly, assuming you know where to use it.

You will earn the most money if youre fluent in c++ and python. If youre fluent, your starting salary is 111k. I started learning those languages myself two years ago, no prior experience and no i work in a big tech company doing not so hard work

gentoo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASIC

Python

COBOL
not even kidding, that shits fucking dark magic but unfortunately still necessary

ancient ones. COBOL, FORTRAN. stuff like that.

Then learn a modern language too.

then take a job converting and updating old obsolete code to modern systems for industry, and you're pretty much in a monopoly where you can charge whatever you like. especially if you can get a foot into the financial sector.

I have 0 programming experience aside from an html class i took back in 'nam, but id say learn to use the android sdk and build good content that people will spend a buck at a time on. Case in point; a small team made kim kardashian an app and they split the 80/mil/year. If you can work with a corporate customer and conneect them with revenue streams, they'll split good money.

>I have 0 programming experience aside from an html class i took back in 'nam,

that smell? that unwashed smell?
Smells like....
coders.

This build's gonna end someday.

didn't some bunch try to convert some banking system from COBOL into C a fwe years back, and just give up after a few months? fucking hilarious

Visiting Hearst Castle last month, the tour guide told me the elevator in Casa Grande was original and theres one dude on the planet still alive who can work on it. It took them 4 months to fly him in from Italy. And they fucking paid for it.

My buddy's shop relies on an old ass system programmed by some fat fuck back in the 90's. People like you will be his elevator repair man.

goiym

Asp.net

I'm a technical recruiter, I promise you can get a job with asp.net as long as you're not Indian

>that pajeet hate
kek

OP here. Here's my experience with programing.
>started to learn C, html and python three years ago
>know how code functions, but never got fluent in any language.
>forgot how to code in languages mentioned above.
>currently taking a web page coding course and java course in high school.

Earth is the only planet with life within about a 15 light year radius, odds are there probably isn't life as complex as us in this galaxy. Yet no lives matter? Okay

Java is fucking beast man, its used at a lot of workplaces.

HTML isn't programming. You'll lose any credibility using it in the same context as C with many people.

C/C++ can be a bit heavy if you don't naturally have a programmer mindset. Learn whatever takes your interest though. If you use a book or reading material to learn from create something fun or interesting or silly from the examples given. Never copy and paste when learning. Learn some kind of source control system too as they are essential if you want to do it as a career.

But generally try to have fun. Make something YOU want to fuck about with or play with. Otherwise you'll get bored and grow to dislike it, before you've even worked it!

Im not worried about my interest. Im mostly concerned about what language I need to learn to make profit out of it

For some fucking reason everyone loves Java. Nodejs is profitable but its like hammering a nail witha screwgun, and C/C++ are master race