> nigger in front of me at the checkout
> he was buying bananas and diapers
I really tried hard not to laugh

> ITT: Bismuth.
also know as - death by a thousand edges

is a nigger

Dicks out for Harambe, bros

I mean some niggers are cool but any nigger aginst blm is a good nigger

But then they are just blacks and not niggers.

ITT: white boys that are too scared to admit they're secretly gay for black cock

The only way to explain this obsession you guys have.

>Mad because he's insecure about his self worth as a nigger.

The thing you faggots don't get is that you show your fear for these guys and they EXPECT you to be scared. Blacks have some skinny ass legs. No power behind their punches. Only speed.

You know obsessing over a race on the Internet is really weird right? I mean you must get that on some level.

Jokes on you, I'm Mexican

As a eurofag I cannot comprehens how you Us gays put up with this shit. Wtf is wrong with you? Give those chimps some freedom! You have no quarrels about that anywhere else in the world

You are probably one of these

Fuck I wish that had a sauce.

Actually those niggers were forced to live in the huts by whites during the Colonial Era. No wonder they continued to live in them when the whites gone. Whites kept niggers down and didn't allowed them even get education etc etc.

So fucking true. I grew up in a town called Longmont, Co. Single father but we were well off. Met two or 3 black kids my whole life. They seemed normal. I didn't get the hate and thought anyone who hated blacks were retarded. Then, I moved to FL.

Pomona here. Fuck niggers. They're afraid of us

Downtown Kenya

Maybe they shouldn't have tried to live independently. Maybe they should have kept connections to some white people who help them getting used to maintaining buildings/property. Same thing with countries like South Africa and Zimbabwe.

BLM niggers need to take this song to heart.

Also be shot more.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhPWt318OFM

>Kenya
It's a fucking country you autist

East Africans are bro-tier, especially Masai and related people
Don't compare them to American niggers

I just had to move to a state with more black people to realize I hate black people. I don't think they are genetically inferior btw. If they were, I wouldn't hate them, just like I don't hate a retard for being dumb. But I am 90% sure nigs nig because they have a shit culture.

Everywhere else

Oh god! Choke on nigger dix! Have fun with the aids and wellfare...

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Empire of Dust. Whole movie is kekworthy, the Chinese pointing out how fucking backwards Africans are. They're the same everywhere.

This makes me wonder why Canadians bitch so much about Asians in their country.

>Oh no, we're stuck with a race of quite, relatively clean, productive people.

*quiet

I work with a Congolese cunt and he has literally no common sense.
If I tell him to do something it's like feeding and algorithm into a foul smelling outdated robot.
He has to be told every step individually even if he's done the thing 100 times before.
I also have to prepare practically everything before hand too, laying out every part in order and recording all part numbers in the computer because he's completely deleted all our production records loads of times trying to do it himself.

Why is it that faggots like you have to take something as simple as

>hates niggers
Why?
>because they're the detestable, violent, stupid, source of all the world's problems.

and turn it into some Freudian bullshit.

I'm pretty sure our hatred of niggers is reasonable. Likeing niggers is much more indicative of nigger cock addiction. Only somone bound by sexual interest would pathologically convince themselves that niggers aren't worthy of extermination.

NIGGER GIRLS ARE HOT AND THEY LOVE TO FUCK !! NOT LIKE WHITE GIRLS THEY ALWAYS HAVE A HEADACE

>blacks killed by whites
They mostly focus on those killed by white police officers so the margin is even smaller.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTn1xMMf9AY

Mad white people because they are going to be the minoroty soon hahahah Face it your little girls are going to be taking big black dickkssss from now on BITCHESSS!

TAKE THAT BIG BLACK CUM WHITE BITCHES HAHAHAHA!

This so much. I saw that documentary about that nice Kenyan mall that was shot up by Islam extremists. Fucking sand niggers.

hola /b tards!

Oh man kek

They will leave you to die when you get cancer!

What do you obsess over. What are you passionate about. Because realizing and soreading awareness of nigger inferiority is an early step in the direction of world betterment. If obsessing over world betterment is your idea of wierd or wrong, then i'd hate to see what you deem obsession worthy.

notice all the white men in this picture

they are also riddled with HIV, Herpes, Hep-C. Good choice!

FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND HIS BIG BIRD HAIR!

THAT ASS!

THE FUTURE BROTHER

bunch of niggers in this telegram group

THATS BULLSHIT

Too bad white america literally owns everything, so who's really gettin get cucked nigger?

I'm black and I hate that my fellow black people cant let go of the niggerdom and just be normal citizens pay taxes and shut the fuck up about non existent injustice. Every single fucking time I have an opinion other than whitey wanna kill us all they go fucking ape on me bringing up bias statistics and calling me everything from sellout to uncle tom. Fuck I hate niggers

that's CDC fact idiot. 83% herpes rate in black men under 30. learn to not be a jew

I have a piece of that on my desk. Pretty cool.

The poor white man better start practicing how to be a trap because the BIG DICK black man is taking offer and will be tapping all those asses!!

>one black guy in a sea of white
That sure prove something.

Im white dumb fuck, I just live in reality unlike you

how does it feel to have an inferior cock, wite bois?

Sorry, sideline chink here. Whites are get rekt in this thread.

Too bad 9,5 inches would be too large for anything except landwhales. Oh wait, most coalburners are fat and ugly anyway. Yeah, have fun Tyrone!

All these cucks

things black men impress (white) chicks with:

-loud, booming presence. confident voice. funny jokes...the kind of guy with an insurmountable, california "bad boy" beach dude attitude

-sexy defined body with bulging biceps and already genetically powerful legs and arms...hot as fuck abs that chicks go wild over. most black guys can squat 350+ pounds so when babes see their legs they know they're about to get ploughed like a horse.

-always the most popular guys in the class. you see a black guy come in and he hi-fives all his bros and the sappy white boys avert their gaze.

shit that white bwoys try to pull lmafo..

-they always mumble when trying to talk. even to their own fellow sperg pals. they go up to the girl and they're looking at the floor and shit. lol. fucking embarassing

-self depreciating sense of humour they think is gonna get all the quirky tumblr chicks...lmafo...all white women care about is a big black cock ;) umad?

-wimpy muscles from spending all time watching epic gamer brostep parkour pony vids on youtube and typing hateful racist comments about black studs. tiny dicks (if your dick is under 7 inches you've got no hope lol)...sorry white guys but its true. black guys are mentally, sexually, spiritually and physically superior to you. get over it!!!

How does it feel to have inferior intelligence?

Nice samefagging nigger

a message from her to white america

>Googling black men with white women
Yeah no surprise.

Mixed lives Shatter

i see violence soon.

we don't want you or your newly acquired STD's and half-niglet baby. thank tho, ho

Just did the test and apparently I'm racist

INDEED! Same pictures from yesterday. There's a meme for 'nice try Sup Forums'?

How does it feel to mistake an statistic over individual intelligence. As far as you know anyone can be in the gifted margin

i love katy perry

notice all the future single moms

haha