fuck drumpf and fuck white people

*kills french turk*

thats how turkish sounds to humans

romani sunt turci

Yes, brother
We rise.

*accidentally sniffs it*

CUTE

we knew that half a year ago you dumb fucking reddit newfag cuck you dont have to spam like an autist and show everyone how much of a fucking newfag you are

ikibey, you dont speak proper turkish, not proper greek, not proper german, not proper georgian, are you just the literal definition of gypsy?

you are 100% gay

Turci sunt turci.

if you keep giving him attention, hes never gonna get the help he needs

>Macedonian calling anyone gay
Alexander sucked dick regularly

newfags are autistic as fuck 2bh

He's 23 years old and his parents still haven't given him the help he needs, you think that's gonna change now?

are there any gagauzes there

nigga das racys tho

i said not complicated food senpai, do you think i can bother to gather and make all that shit every day ?

i mean ty for ur advice, but i guess ill just eat a bagel per day or per 2 days.

>be bulgarian
>speak turkish
>call yourself gagauz

fucking disgusting pomaks 2bh

Come on Toni you even admitted to being gay.

baka deus lad

I speak Greek every day you subhuman.

No. Gagauzes are in moldova because they got settled there by soviets. We were never part of the Union so they haven't had the chance to create any fifth column in here.

what is the minimum amount of money you would take to take a dick in your ass?

id do it for $10,000

you just hurt my feelings Iliri, you should be ashamed of yourself for publicly bullying an LGBT person

why are there hungarians living litteraly in the middle of roaomaniaea

>mirizliv
bulgarian insults always make me giggle

dont listen to that autist

just go to fit and read the sticky or measure your BMI and eat at a deficit and try to get your protein (1g of protein per bw in lbs)

Just move a lot.

who is she

she ti gazq babata ei momko

*ahem* so where's the macedonian turk you guys wouldn't shut up about

around the same as you, the bigger it is the more money ill require

id take it in my mouth for free though

They're szekelys and they think they're the descendants of Attila's hunnic horde. After we acquired Transylvania, we decided to keep them around as a joke.

Jennifer Love.

>id take it in my mouth for free though
id need a lot more money to suck a dick, i wouldnt suck my own dick if i were able to

That's literally the easiest and healthy breakfast you can have. Bila has a 1kg of fine oats for super cheap. 1 киceлo mleko per 100g of yogurt or so +1 tb spoon of honey (or an apple) and you are golden.

You being lazy and not actually putting in the effort is a whole different topic.

Your body isn't made to eat the start of ground up and processed wheat, it almost immediately stores it as fat if the energy from the bagels you eat hasn't been used up. Unless you do manual labor or train chances are you are not using that energy and are instead getting a fat ass.

they look pretty tasty on qt traps tbqh famalam

hmm

bit gay

Here.

I just googled her nudes
she has fake breasts

Pretty sure that makes you gay.

>i wouldnt suck my own dick if i were able to
the fuck? are you autistic?

so you wouldn't give yourself a handjob either because it would be gay?

alright i guess ill give it a shot, doubt ill have the motivation to do it, ill just not eat anything

its simpler to just drink water instead of anything else i tihnk

I-I'm sorry.I didn't mean to hurt anyone

iki, I can get why you hate Turks but why do you hate Slavs so much? is it because they've caused us Greeks nothing but pain ever since they came to the Balkans?

>with shitty roads
well at least that's true

just imagine the humiliation this image brings to a hungarian

imagine you're part of a noble race of warriors and conquerors and for centuries you rule over your great kingdom including the subhuman slave minorities, then one day you lose a great war that destroys your kingdom and suddenly these subhuman slaves that use to clean your asshole with their tongue are now marching in the streets of your capital as some victorious conquering army

I walk a lot and that's how I never get fat. Also exercise.

>What is Russian invasion of Georgia

sorry, forgot to add: no homo

100.000 USD

I don't think he has positive feelings about Georgia either though

being a Muslim Laz in Turkey doesn't mean you identify with Georgia either you know

Same

hey now there were a few good things...

second arab siege of tsarigrad?
first balkan war?

... that's all i got, the rest is all mutual slaughter and butchery

>imagine you're part of a noble race of warriors and conquerors

What the fuck? They're literally slavs who got assimilated by their horsenigger masters instead of the other way around. The magyar ruling elite has been dead for hundreds of years.

hello bois

No homo tho

>>undefined
the fuck

i thought it was just me

>the fuck? are you autistic?
yes

Also posts got duplicated

dont worry

But I guess you could not be slavs by any chance because the dacian ruling elite is still alive and therefore Romania magically is the only non-slav country in an ocean of slavs.

>mfw I'm simultaneously the besieger and the besieged of Salonica

Macedonians are the real Balkan Jews

You you haven't shaven your head during winter you are not a man.

How youd take it in the ass for 10000 usd, you cant fix your life with that amount of money, you cant even buy a good car. All you can do is living 3-4 months good, thats it. And for that youd take it in the ass and live with it?

>who is vaso brajović

*unzips haplomemes*

No but seriously, they're literal western slavs who settled there during the age of migration under avar rule. They're the missing link between slovenians, slovacians and croats.

Youd cut your arm off for 1 billion?
You are not allowed to replace it with prothesis.

i would cut off my arm, get the 1 billion and replace it with a prothesis and nobody can do shit about it because im a bilionaire

This

>Northern Greece
>Bulgaria
>FYROM

All the same. I wonder why, might it be that we are all Macedonian?

How about 100000 USD?

the problem with Romanians is that you we don't really know yet whether the ancient "Romanians" already somewhat resembled the neighboring Slavs to their north genetically or if they were also influenced by the Slavic expansion

they do have some haploshits associated with the Slavic expansions to about the same rates as Albanians and Greeks (i.e. lower than Balkan Slavs but existent) from what I recall but we can't say more than that

Play by the rules you fucking niggers.

Ok heres one, you get 1M dollar but for that you need to get fucked by an ugly fat man and the video will be shared with your friends and family.

I'd take a cute albanian boi's dick in my ass for free

dont forget romanians
they are literal unironic bulgarians

if you notice Northern Greeks are missing that slice of Q that you and Macedonians have though. guess they weren't as affected by the Bulgars ;)

yea basically, 10,000 is still a good chunk of cash

100k is a solid amount, enough for an apartment, its another category

bay ganyo wins again, get fucked OP

>Romanians in the 19th century purged shittons of native words that had cognates in Albanian and replaced them with Latin loanwords
How can Romanians sleep at night?

north greeks are literally hellenized bulgarians
i'm being completely unironic

I unironically think that they included Ashkalis in the test.

amine

Ahem*suliotes and Chams*
I think you mean Northeastern Greeks

the worst part is most of those words they replaced were slavic/bulgarian

no i mean north greeks, the fuck are you talking about

bulgarians are slavicized central balkan natives with some extra bulgar ancestry as shown by your Q, your asian admixture etc. it's natural that you resemble us since we're the most native in genetics after the Albanians

for

most of the Chams were Muslims and were expelled by EDES and they were a small part of southern Epirus (which was mostly Greek) in the first place. their impact was as much as the impact of the Greeks in southeast Albania on Albanians

l2a is native balkanic

albanians aren't native, they have north african DNA like greeks