You have 10 seconds to justify why you don't workout

You have 10 seconds to justify why you don't workout.

I don't have time to go to the gym and my floor is too cluttered to lay down on for situps/pushups and the like.

Can't be arsed

because theres no need for my body to be like that, im not fighting anything, i dont need to lift heavy weights, so why bother? to have a "good looking body"? nothing in that pic looks good to me.

I am a lazy cunt. I do push-ups when my chest looks like titties

Gyms are full of assholes who intimidate and force out anyone who isn't already in shape. Home workout equipment is often extremely expensive and vigorous exercise disturbs neighbors.

Because I dont have under floor self-esteem.

im lazy

Guys like him have low confidence due to their small penises that's why they spend all the time in the gym to compensate.

Fuck you op I don't have to justify shit

I'm not 1,70 m

But I do. I spend 2 to three hours at the gym everyday.

I don't have the time for a body like this

I do work out, just not like the guy in your pic.
I hike on nature trails

Because I don't care about my body.
Let me clarify, I don't care about how I'm viewed by others, I do not care about my health, I'm currently in a relationship with a women I think is down right gorgeous, we have intercourse regularly, and my occupation isn't physically demanding.

Op please give me valid reasoning for working out, until then, like always OP is a faggot.

i do work out cause i care about myself and fat is not beautiful. to all betas, girls likes guys who take care of themselfs you know.

Because I have a job.
Next.

Sage is literally a steroid baby. That nigga had a 6 pack when he was 5 years old

what for ? I completely don't fucking care about my life.Have nobody to live for,have no reasons to life.My biggest success so far is fact i havent killed myself yet

EVERYONE takes good use of a simple jog for 15 minutes. Or just a warmup and a simple 30 minute all body parts workout. If you dont have 30 minutes to spare, then your life sucks ass.

If you think I would go jog for 15 minutes or warmup before my day starts for example then you are stir crazy. I'm perfectly fine in weight (born ectomorph, blessed genes as in never sick). Not every1 is a (fat) 'murican bro.
I'm not saying I live unhealthy, I drink water for 90% of the time, i'm 6,3 and weight 76kg. Got a perfectly fine life with which I'm happy.

Pre-judgemental tards like you on this website (what was I thinking coming to Sup Forums lol), well fuck it why waste more time on arguing on the internet anyway. Later man take care.

Because my girlfriend likes overpowering me and having control in the bedroom.

i have schools for 8 hours and dont come home until 6pm and im tired as fuck. I still have a 1 hour work out session everyday because it improves your life in the long run. good healthy diet + workout = good life. Im not gonna walk right into my grandfathers shoes who never did anything and it completely messed him up at age 48, always knee and back problems. unless youd like to have a shitty life in your 50s

worst excuse ever.

Pectus excavitum
Look it up. I've got a medium to severe case of it.

What do you call workout OP? I'm decently fit since my lifestyle is healthy, but spending time doing the most mind numbing activities ever devised and not even getting paid for it is for morons.

If you work 60+ hours a week and like to spend time with your girlfriend too you wouldn't be arsed to lift/workout neither. Reply when you know how much pressure there is daily when you make 75k EUROS per year. I emphasised euros because it's not a quadrupel wages because the USD is a shitty currency.
An ex colleague of mine got offered a job for 400k USD per year, which is the exact same function he fulfils now for slightly under 100k euros a year. See, the wage might be higher, but so are house prices and basic commodity goods such as bread.

Lazy and don't have a tiny dick

Rich alcoholic with a hot wife.

But I do workout. Six days a week, in fact. I just workout alone in my room rather than at a gym. I'm also not going for THAT particular body-type.

>pic unrelated

> nothing in that pic looks good to me

Pretty sure that exit sign would look good to you

Justifying is for pussies.

Because I'm not alpha enough.

go the fuck outside then, seriously?

sounds like you've never been in one before

shut up beta pussy and stay weak

Here's a simple reason:

Health.

I stay active by running around doing manual labor or just pushing around on my skateboard. I should start going again though

As I said I don't care about my health.
Try again faggirino.

I do. You should do it Sup Forums you'll feel better.

You'll start caring when it becomes increasingly difficult to breathe.

I think OP meant an actual gym, not a high school one. Im not a huge workout buff or anything, ive only been to two, but everyone in both of them was very encouraging to those who clearly needed the exercise. I think youre confusing assumptions with reality.

not sure what to tell you then fat body

genatics

We understand how currencies and cost of living work.
There's never an excuse.

hey, how did you land the girl? i'm honestly exactly like you, i couldn't give two shits about my health, but i really want to be in a relationship

Liar, if you sleep you have time for the gym. Take an hour of your sleep, you lazy bitch.

Step one: ascend to an age above 16. Come back when you've done that.

Found the weak beta

Friend, I'm currently 173.3 lbs I am also 6'2 I'm completely healthy in regards to my weight. The reason for that is because I may not care about my health I do eat what most people would consider healthy and I live in a larger city with traffic so walk most places.
Op made it seem like why am I not getting jacked up and becoming a Total monster. Because I don't about any of that.

25 and had a spinal fusion in may

because I dont want to look like that douche

all that muscle but he's still a manlet.
>fail

Because I lack the motivation to do so

I do, 305 bench and 395 squat. /fit/

You have 10 seconds to tell me why i should work out.

The last time I tried to work out, the locals started firing warning shots.

because if you're not constantly improving yourself, you're worthless. have fun in 5 years when you're fat as fuck, your knees and back are completely fucked up, and your girl has left you for someone that isnt a lazy faggot content with mediocrity

It'll change as you get older. I'm 6'0" at 160 lbs, down from 228. I'm going for 150lbs. I workout six days a week, go on long walks, eat low-calorie stuff, etc. One should care about their health; not necessarily obsess over it like OP, but certainly not just disregard it either.

weak b8

Because to really dedicate it takes time money and resources I don't have.

As a fat guy who has tried four diff gyms...yeah not true. Every one either let me do my thing or was supportive and helpful. Say what you will about gym rats but most respect someone trying to get in shape.

Also planet fitness exists which doesn't even allow yelling or weight dropping.

I sleep six hours a day, I can't afford that.

I'm a fat lazy piece of shit who surfs Sup Forums..need I say more?

Weakling

That leaves 18 hours...

Pretty much my answer

If she leaves me oh well lol. I'll find another girl.
If I get fat Ill lose the weight. I've done it before.

You motherfuckers are so obbsessed with being perfect that you don't stop to realize that no matter how perfect you are no matter how /fit/ you are your life has no meaning and neither does mine. We are worthless beings on a worthless rock floating around in a worthless universe. I'm not going to waste my time getting "fucking hella gains man" when pizza, games and guns exist. Fuck that.

Perfect? No, not dead from a heart attack at 33, yes. My life means something to me, regardless of the value you place on it, or your own. Stop listening to marilyn manson and wearing dog collars.

women are attracted to money more than physique.

Yeah, as someone who works 12 hours and has a family to cook for, help 2 children with homework, and maintain a working relationship with everyone I know, that doesn't leave much room for working out. Of course, my job probably keeps my body in shape, so I don't need to workout on my own time.

I'm rich and chicks dig my fedora

Oh but I do.

And check'd

I don't know where to start

University by day. Work by night. Weed and booze to hold it all together.

Pc mustard race ofc

Of course I still have a little time on my own, but I use that time browsing Sup Forums.

that's too fucking long, there is no need

Fair enough. No need for a gym if you're active all the time.

bcus im too rich to care.

Uhh. You can do yoga for a great workout and body. An added bonus is that you feel great mentally, physically and spiritually. You also don't have to have any equipment

Because I'm about to take a nap.

Peace nerds!

It's unhealthy.

Buddy your life has no value regardless of what you place on it. Neither does mine.
I'm here to have fun nothing else.
Also at the rate I'm going I'll provally die comfortably at 60ish in my bed. I live a pretty healthy life I just don't care about mucles and how much I can lift like you low self esteem having faggots.

Because I fuck bad bitches already

no you don't

Going to the place where you stick to routine and lift fucking weights.

It's just fucking retarded.

I used to work on fields. Nowadays i swim, I work physically and I do boxing at home.

I don't spend money on lifting weights. Lifting weights it's for lazy people and fucking brainless tards who got nothing to offer.

Gym rats feel so proud of their "muscles' which took like 5 years to build. But outside the gym they are useless.

I feel pissed I got baited op, but whenever I see or hear people like you I just feel sorry.

Have fun dying in wheelchair

Yes I do.
Your mom begged for it but I turned her down.

>I used to work on fields.
Nigger detected

I do workout.

>implying u need to work out to be healthy

but i do workout