Should I just kill myself?

Should I just kill myself?

>Be me
>Have beautiful perfect gf of 2 years.
>One night I get drunk while I'm out with my friends. She's working. I sleep with my gf's best friend
> Come home and eventually tell her. She cries, yells at me, says she forgives me.
>Few days later I come home, she changed the lock. Get her to open the door.
>mfw she threw away all my stuff, my pc, gave my dogs to the pound.
>I slap the shit out of her.
>feel horrible
>mfw no gf, no belongings, had to move back in with my parents

Man up and charge that fucking cunt with theft. That was YOUR property and she had no right to throw or give it away.

If someone would give away my dogs, I would beat the shit out of that person.

kek I can be happy she's not charging me because I hit her when I found out!

If it's just that, you're just a massive faggot, a lot more people here have more reasons to kill themself when you're just a fucking whiner

Move on, OP.
Sometimes it's tough, everything is falling apart and all depends on you. But you'll become stronger than ever after this.

Yeah, that's what I did because I'm an idiot. I got them back luckily. But the rest of my stuff is gone

that's not a reason to ann hiro, but you deserved it
I just feel bad about the doggo's tbh

your own fucking fault, OP.

Got my doggos back! Was a high kill shelter so I was lucky af

yes

pussy

yeah no shit

that's good
but I can totally understand your ex
I'd do the same if a woman would cheat on me m8

Walk away, learn the lesson. What NOT to do next time you have a girlfriend. You cheated like a fuck - and then then slapped her when she hit you because it hurt her. Fuck you. I hope that your next partner robs and kills you while you're asleep.

You'd let it out on her innocent dogs? Honestly tho I feel like shit, I still love my gf. Fuck my life

....She was going to have his dogs killed. She deserved that slap, you fucking idiot.

Pistols are for pussys.

you deserved it? If it was a reversed situation with your gf bitching on you people on this thread would have supported you doing all this shit (throwing away her stuff etc).

So man up, you cheated, she got mad, you got fucked. End of the story, find another girlfriend, find a job so you can live in your own funcking appartement faggot

holy shit

story? did he die?

>You'd let it out on her innocent dogs?
everything besides that I mean

and I don't understand why people cheat
I mean you could just break up with her if you want to fuck someone else, but no you're a greedy kike and want both

I'd never cheat, but I'm probably just a weeabo faggot beta

I was drunk as fuck and a massive retard.

any nudes?

Here's her pussy

of the girl I cheated with, not my ex obviously

I have more, but I guess nobody's interested

Wy would you kill yourself when you could just kill her? Worst comes to worst they find out and then you can just kill yourself. Make sure you do it in front of a school full of children though, or maybe jump in front of a full school bus

I'm drunk all the time, but I still got control over myself it's my body that gives up 1st
so that's not an excuse

lol keep going m8

>2 years

get over it and move on. 2 yrs isn't shit.

you should charge her tho. cheating is not illegal. doing all that shit with your belongings is.

she'll charge me too if I do though. Also, I still love her, I wouldn't do that to her.

got some full body noodz?

that isn't even much text tho
adhd?

Well…

I suspect that you’re either 1. allowing your present regret to inflate your perception of your ex-girlfriend as “perfect” – as I suspect you wouldn’t have cheated on her if the relationship were that great and if you’d actually felt that strongly about her, or 2. a shitty person who only needs a few drinks to destroy people who love them.

In either case, living in your bad decision making will probably be traumatic for a while, but ultimately allow you to grow significantly as a person.

Suicide as a means of avoiding culpability and personal development, on the other hand, is pathetic – and if you still care about this woman in any way, you obviously know that your suicide would effectively ruin her.

Be an adult.

Never stick your dick in crazy.

You should turn 360 and walk away

If you need to do something drastic such as suicide,
Get back at that bitch.

This! If you're gonna go take her with you.
>The ride man, the ride...

Sadly no! Have some more pussy, tits and ass though, searching for it now

lol

Good. You deserved it faggot.

Walk away from this shit now and maybe you won't be charged with domestic violence too.

Why are you posting that shit?

YOU fucked up.

Delete this fucking thread dipshit.

You fucked up and had to eat your shit sandwich. Get over it.

It's your own dumb ass fault. You didn't just randomly hook up with the friend as in you were in perfect relationship then this just happened, obviously you were not happy with her or you wouldn't have done it, you should have manned up and broken things off first like a decent human being.

Pull your life together you dumb cunt and next relationship your not 100% happy with end it.

why? It's some slut I fucked when I was drunk. She wasn't drunk and my gf's best friend. Still she had sex with me

Also, she sent me these nudes after we had sex without me even asking for them. She's a massive fucking slut

Well at least you got quads..
My advice to you next time you get a gf : DO NOT TELL HER YOU CHEATED ON HER if you ever do , it's never the same after she knows something like this.. She'll either fuck you up like this one or cuck you and fuck one of your friends for revenge, women are evil creatures and you should know that
We do love them and that's why we lie to them, they are evil and not telling them things that would release their evil is a good strategy

You do realise In this situation OP is the asshole and your entire post is how women suck and are evil because they might cheat back? Lol wot

Fuck man grow up

No, dont kill your self.

Forgive yourself.
Move on with your life.
Apologise to her for your behaviour.
Never cheat on anyone ever again.
Never hit a girl unless she is hurting you first.

All these fuckwits saying you shouyld charge her and beat her up are litterally man children.
Tbh you deserve what she did to you. Just get over it and move on.

>try to get your doggies back tho they will miss you and you probably need them

Yeah, you're 100% correct. I did get my doggos back. I was just such a fucking idiot it gets to me

>actual retard

Op is truly an asshole but what's done is done, though I still believe he's such a fucking idiot for telling her I mean it wouldn't have hurt her if she didn't know but he chose to be a stupid cunt .. This is just advise for the future since most men cheat sooner or later

No they don't. How old are you?

I love her and the girl I cheated with was my gf's best friend. She probably would have told her eventually

Do the opposite of everything this faggot suggested.

Your a fucking idiot. no one, EVER, deserved to have ALL of their shit stolen and disposed of, including live pets.

He shouldn't have hit her for sure, but he should have called the cops and had her arrested.

Entitled whores like that need to realize their vaginas are not 'get out of jail' free cards. They want equal treatment, then they need to accept equal responsibility for their actions.

Fuck you. Stop making excuses for the shit you did.

Do you have a shrink? Do you realize that you're probably a borderline sociopath?

Shit, quoted wrong post, was responding to

Atleast you didn't take it like a nu-male fag and just put your tail between your legs.

>entitled whores
>the person who was cheated on is a whore

>but he should have called the cops and had her arrested.

For what? She didn't do anything illegal.

You kissless neckbeards are fucking classy.

There is a valuable lesson to be learned here, really - Karma is a bitch and you got what was coming to you. One single moment of complete retardation has now changed the course of your life dramatically. Imagine if you weren't such an idiot? Maybe you'd have gotten married to your GF one day. Maybe your whole life would have been different. Maybe you would have been happy. But because you're a bad person, you don't deserve any of that, and now you're alone, and live at home. This is justice. Learn from this and never ever repeat anything like it again.

7/10

you'd better be trolling fuckwad

>ITT: frustrated virgins telling OP that his gf is the one in the wrong

Top kek. Jesus, this site sometimes.

Does anyone else see the irony here?

>I love you
>I fucked your bff

yes she did, she stole my stuff and desposed of it. That's illegal. We weren't married

you shut up faggot
I'll get laid after Trump gets elected

I'm 21 and if I run into pussy that's good enough I would cheat no problem

it's too good to be true

OP is trolling

Man, you had that life, you can get it again. If you kill yourself then every faggot here who is a failure and never had anything close that should also kill themselves. Myself included

No it isn't fuckhead. You can't prove your case. No evidence.

You got owned faggot. Rightfully.

Well then maybe you should learn from this, have more self control and be smart if cheating or accept a life of short relationships if you can't

Well, fuck I'm not. Does it make me an asshole? Yes. I was drunk, I feel horrible about it, destroyed my whole fucking life. For some reason I'm really angry, even though it's entirely my fault

>including live pets...

As opposed to the dead ones.
mysidesinorbit.wtf

Jep, you got it user.

Her actions prove she is. You expect him to just take her stealing everything he owned, including live pets, and just walk it off, except that his infidelity justified those actions.

Yet turn it around on the woman, and you rail agaisnt the idea of her 'just walking it off.' You justify her CRIMINAL actions as nothing more than he deserved.

Turn it around again, and if she slept around and he stole all her possessions, would you still consider the CRIMINAL justified for simple infidelity? Of course you wouldn't because he doesn't have a vagina.

Kek who hurt you

Then move on.

You got served, and you have a chance not to do this shit again.

If you are asking us, you are not going to do it anyway.

Or you could dump them first and not be a cunt? You've obviously never been in a proper adult relationship

Are you kidding? My rent was due day before yesterday, I can't drive anymore because I can't afford to pay to renew the license plate. I have nothing to eat and no job, and you have problems?

You fucked up. I'm guessing you are young. Plenty of time to rebuild from scratch. Thank your parents for taking you in. Make a plan to get back out, tell it to your parents and fucking stick to it and make them proud.

And still picture have wrong instruction. Suck the barrel so you won't just injure you self.

Tits or gtfo you obvious fucking female

lol like youre not gonna be dead if you blow the bullet through your head

I can tell you're an optimist. It fucking oozes out doesn't it? Go fuck yourself and let the idiot an hero.

Having had my home burglarized, I know not only how it feels to lose your possessions in that way, and how much of a fucking joy it is to deal with the cops/insurance companies trying to recover anything. Claiming that ANYONE deserved to have that shit done to them is fucking bullshit. It's like wishing cancer on people

Put yourself in a burglary victims shoes for a moment. What if you came back to your home and all your shit was missing, would you just 'walk it off' and say you deserved it because you didn't protect your shit well enough?

Why the fuck would I dump them, having sex with someone else doesn't mean that I lost my connection with my gf
That's bullshit nigga

>I was drunk blah blah blah...
Only women get to use that as an excuse faggot, it's almost a meme.

Yes you will, but most likely you can't hold barrel upwards to your head and will ave that first problem by just shooting your face off and still living.

karma doesn't exist like that.

Victim? What if you came home and your boyfriend told you he had his lips you kissed that morning wrapped around some nigger's throbbing cock?
>walk that off faggot.

Karma doesn't exist.
Fixed that for you.

It's okay user, I'd want to desensitize myself too. Post more?

Already posted all three pics I had on my pc. Maybe I have more on my phone

Get your sjw bullshit out of here

show tits.

She made you her bitch and you didn't do anything but slap her.
Cuck.