>pour vinegar on them before eating

Reminder to take your iodine.

a true irishman i see

richie for ard rí

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T7FV9OlWEzA

What does the OP say? Animefags OUT?

Now GO

You never measured yourself before?

When I was ~14 I was worried that I was ~5'3", but I was actually 5'9".
Top fucking autism I had.

>had

But why if theres no radioactive iodine?

>5'9

youtube.com/watch?v=bEsRSNE0wQ8

If you haven't seen Richie Kavanagh live, you aren't Irish

If you haven't been to Tramore for holidays as a child you aren't Irish

If you have seen Richie live at Tramore you are Doubley Irish

disgusting

is he related to Joe Joyce?

>being this triggered by anime
Sadder than liking anime in the first place.

LEL

I heard a reference to "shite in a bucket" so there is a some connection somewhere there

not as far as i know

I saw that cunt walking around Jervis the other day

Make a thread like this again and I will demolish you

Fucking fenian reprobate

>tfw my reaction folder has 10,763 files in 340 folders

its a very gay thread
even taking the countries out of it

>5'9

>tfw I could HEEM any man in this thread

Its saturday night and I'm not normie enough to be out. Recommend something to do

(other than wank)

Honest question Satan

How do you sort yours?

I do mine by emotion, although I have subfolders for stuff like "At Computer" and "Laughing Chris Evans"

Could honestly use some ideas

dunno
listening to meme music in the dark on my deck

pray to your lord jesus christ who died for your sins?

Can autists truly understand emotion?

>10,763 files
Not very impressive, desu.

Although you do seem to have heavily subdivided them into folders.

Get drunk/high, watch a film, listen to music, play vidya

The best thing about having a GF is that their skin is very soft and they smell really nice when you cuddle them

rate my saturday

take a shower and put some lubricating cream on your skin and you'll have a cheap alternative

>Get drunk/high, watch a film, listen to music, play vidya

I do basically the same thing.
Emotion is the main thing ("Contempt" is one I'd recommend, it's much more specific than "disapproval".
I do also organise by memes like you do; I have one for Pepe, Wojak, and Spurdo, and they've grown so big I have to organise them into sub-folders.

>Although you do seem to have heavily subdivided them into folders.
I'm going to perfect them.
My meme response time has to be perfect. I can't just pick a random anime image every time, I have to be the very best memer-heemer ITT.

jealous that scotland got MICK'd or should I say pictland?

Watch anime, I recommend Yuri on Ice

false messiah
jealous desu
fuck it, can't get high so I'll watch tenchi.
>tfw no ryoko gf

its extremely warm for january here in chicago
thisll stop me killing myself for a while

That faggot nu male yank who was on Claire Byrne Live and wrote that irish times article - I know that faggot, he's an /r/the_donald mod and shits up the irish flag all the time on Sup Forums

Why do they that fucking loser to represent the ""alt-right"" in Ireland, I need to start getting active on twitter and start a blog or some shit I will be the voice of the people.

the queer who talked about how independence was a mistake yesterday?
should he deported

>he lives somewhere where temparatures don't vary between -2 and -11 with a fair amount of wind

>Fianna Fáil have opened up a six-point lead on Fine Gael in the first opinion poll of the year.
>The first poll of 2017 shows Fianna Fáil unchanged on 29%, but with Fine Gael down three points to 23%.

Great to see, FG will be out soon.

who gives a shit
theyre all the same

dunno
I feel like the lads who do the hateful gaels or gaelic neoreactionary youtubes would be fairly decent and level headed
then again they already do the youtube channels so they are already giving time

ate 4 packets of tayto

feel sick

What do you do then, dress up in full period correct camo, shoot heroin and watch apocalypse now in full surround sound?

Goldfish memory

small ones or large ones

The alt right are considered a joke, something to be laughed at. You want a good eejit for a role like that.

Literally none of the Irish alt right youtube people actually speak or show their face, they're afraid to

small

Post what your listening to youtube.com/watch?v=SZC4MhWVOyk&t=27s

Fucking pathetic. Kill yourself

Ride the alt right populist wave into a proper right wing irish nationalist party

What's wrong with the so called "alt right"? anit feminist? anti globalist bullshit? anti jews etc. best of a bad lot and enough personalities and memes for the young energetic normies to get into it

Lightweight.

To be fair, it would be social and professional suicide to be associated with the Alt-Right in Ireland.

I don't blame them
a twitter or blog is what was suggested
the problem is if you search Ireland alt right on twitter some plank with an irish pepe is what shows up first

never managed to east more than one because the vinegar taste numbed my tongue (and tayto are morbidly expensive

youtube.com/watch?v=3X6eR6F-720

>fianna fail supporter

I would rape you up the asshole IRL with my 8 incher to teach you a lesson in the FF/FG false dichotomy

Who gives a fuck, are you afraid to stand up for your country and gather a following not giving two fucks about who says shit about you or what faggot employer hires you?

Not surprising coming from a nu male anime faggot like you. You aren't a man.

You think the men who fought in 1916 gave two shites about social or professional suicide? They were ready to sacrifice their lifes for Ireland, would you not do the same? Of course you wouldn't you faggoty cunt, go watch your animes you faglord.

youtube.com/watch?v=BFkYoT5Gezo

Wew.

The foundation of the alt right is children and internet memes. The unifying principles are a hatred of groups they don't like and not any sort of common belief.

Does it really need an explanation?

>drawing the 1916 rising into your altright spergfest

The boys will be around shortly to have a word, and I mean The boys

I vote Social Democrats, then Green Party and then FF. I'm comfortable in my voting preference, thank you.

>Thinking there's any difference between them
This guy does, don't think he considers himself alt-right though. youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A
His subscribers have gone up a lot recently, is someone shilling him on Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk

most people don't know about Sup Forums. As far as they're concerned the alt right is some stupid memers that annoy leftists
The majority don't know what it is at all

bit autistic

>not voting right and then communist

"The boys" who actually accomplished things believed things that would get then labelled "alt-right" nowadays, to be fair.

>As far as they're concerned the alt right is some stupid memers that annoy leftists
They'd be right, sadly.

what do you do?

>the alt right is some stupid memers that annoy leftists

That's kind of what it is

yeah but its a platform from which to spread your views

>Some of their policies include lowering the legal voting age to 16, giving voting rights to emigrants...

i hate the irish media talking about american politics. they have zero clue whats going on here.

literally kill yourself you cunt

t. donnybrook bender

> lowering the legal voting age to 16
A good idea
>giving voting rights to emigrants
A bad idea

think it's the same one who was shitting on about Ireland being multicultural and all that jazz a few threads ago

You need to go into French threads and recruit Bretons

You are a hero if you arrived before 2008.

try all European media

>He doesn't vote Independent until we get some good alternative
Gave my first preference in the last election to someone who was probably mentally ill. It's hard to find someone who's not a chancer though.
I think we should give some rights to emigrants who've left the country in the election after they leave. Fianna Fail have used emigration in the past to get rid of the people who were the worst affected after they fucked up.

The American media didn't even know what was going on lad. We just reported whatever you reported

No, and Limerick

pls respect democratic vote

>Goldfish memory

This is an insult to goldfish t.bh. My goldfish know me and come up begging for food when walk past because they know my footsteps, they have a very good memory actually.

why should I? You'll ruin my country, and for what? Why do you vote for greens or social democrats?

Who the FUCK is posting their moon runes with our flag

>anime bender who votes for social democrats and greens

Sorry big mervyn, did you mean ARE FLEG?

me
i like limerick