Whats the best way to identify newfags?

Whats the best way to identify newfags?

also fingerbox thread

Fuck that, they have digital fingerboxes now?

They usually make posts asking how to identify newfags in order to give the impression they're not.

Kek, hell yeah!

I remember those digital finger boxes!

never had a fingerbox like that, i had one of these puppies

wats a fingabox xDDD

wtf are these newschool fingerboxes

roll

Yeah man, i got a similar one to the pic from my brother last birthday.

What's the point in the fingerbox joke? Anyone who can post has lurked long enough to understand anything obscure is some kind of circlejerk.

nice b8

Wtf. There aren't any finger boxes on eBay. Where do you source your boxes?

but if you've lurked long enough you aren't a newfag

Forgot I had one of these (still prefer wood boxes)

aliexpress has

Home > Price > finger box Found 3967 Products(s)

Who the fuck even buys finger boxes? You can just use an empty tissue box.

I used to make these all the time in class. Always good for a quick fingering when you didn't have your main box at hand

>Whats the best way to identify newfags?
>
>also fingerbox thread

Newfag detected

i could also use tissues but I prefer to pay a little for a hoe

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

>faggots

This shit isn't funny anymore you autist

You don't know shit about finger boxes. Most originals were destroyed in Japan during ww2. They were brought back to life by artist A-yo. They are a type of art that is meant to be interactive and social. Many finger boxes have more than one hole allowing appreciators to delve into a box simultaneously.

>autism speaks

You're such a le troll. Get them Newfags amirite xDDD

Bumppp

>what's a fingerbox?

they can't spell "handsfree fapping"

This stopped being funny when people realized you couldn't tell who fell for it.

fingerboxes is real guys

>fingerbox
that is an almost 10 year old japanese toy Tuttuki Bako

It appears that you've found a micrometer. It's able to measure as little as a thousandth of an inch.

Nice gif, gonna save it for my epileptic raid folder. Thanks mate!

My son has epilepsy. You triggered an epileptic fit. I'm contacting the popelice.

underrated post

Fingerboxes are fake.

These threads are all created by the same asshole, who gets off when noobs ask about fingerboxes.

your just jealous your fingerbox is shit. never gonna get one as good as ours

Only came here to say this

/thread

U hav to turn 360 degrees and
walk away