How to profit from my suicide

How to profit from my suicide.

It's funny and at times a stress reliever to shitpost about it sure.

I can tell im ready to pull the trigger because im so fucking apathetuc about it i cant be bothered to even give u faggots details.

>this is bait...

Give 0 fucks. It is or it aint. Im not proving shit because i dont fucking care.

What i do care about is my loved ones. I would live a 100% way to kill myself and profit greatly so at least they have a little less stress. I have already bought and hidden my headstone, plot, and funeral costs...

How do i profit the most from this? Live stream, youtube, gifs of the recording of my ending myself???

I have a suicide note and a will done. I have descided that due to cost and my not wanting to embarass people as much as i can, that i will use essentially a shit ton of clamps and some paracord.

I have a 12 guage that i will eat, but in addition i have a .22 pistol, a .38 pistol, a .9mm hipoibt carbine that will likely jam, and i told a feiend of mine that i wanted to borrow his .45 judge and have 1 .410 loaded in it.

Essentially i would like to mouth off some shit, jerk a rope, and have like 8 guns shoot me in the face. I dont wanna blow half my face off or be a potatoe. I want to pull or not pull a rope and fucking end this...

I will have my phone, a gopro, and 3 off brand webcams set up.

So, how do i make the most money?

>pic related
>the ride never ends...

Faggot

why not go on a rampage instead?

In other words, you're drunk, a little bit sad and on Sup Forums.

How can YOU profit if you're dead?
I swear, niggers never think shit through

Well I would do some kind of high-profit crimes because you know you're going to die anyway. Maybe you'll like the new life of crime so much you won't even pull the trigger. Break Bad, if you will?

Oh wow, u hurt my feels that i dont have. Litterally care less about u saying this than the effort u put into it.

I would say that i hope u are an edgelord faggot that will hangyourself but hope is not needed.

See u on the other side u section 8 scumbag...

Nigger

I think that's the point he's trying to make.

are you new here? Everyone gets called a faggot here hahaha so butthurt

Because if i do go to hell i want it to be for selfish reasons. My best friend killed himself in march. Im praying that if there is a god i will go to heaven or at least get to see him if it was somehow a random accident and he winds up in heaven but i gotta go to hell. Plus, any rampage i would want to go on isnt a one man job. Ridding this earth of niggers. Spics, arabs, and liberals...

Not drunk, sad as fuck yeah...

On Sup Forums, well we can debate that?

Been hands down the worst year of my life and it wont goddamn end.

Been trying to be positive.

Wish for death always...

go on reddit suicide watch or some shit like that, are you seriously looking for some kind of advice or comfort on Sup Forums?

U are a high quality troll that i applaud or a flaming fucking cunt. Like 10,000 suns flaming. I want my family to profit u stupid fucking faggot. Go back to 1st grade and learn how to goddamn read cunt...

Money is a large part of why im even considering this.

It has ruined my life

Good try, and although i am grateful for it, i dont wanna be trying to kill myself with paperclips and be assraped by retarded niggers...

Not to mention if i do succeed my wife will leave anyway because i am a theif

But i didnt get called a faggot. Class of 2004 u fucking school skipping summerfag...

Nigger you have a wife that you legitimately care about? I wish I had a pet cat

Did you just brag about your grad year? Lol class of 08 here faggot I get almost as many cool adult points

No, sarcasticly looking for advice. U cunt... telling me to go to reddit sincerely makes me want to cut my own dick off and eat it before killing myself...

No, i have a wife that i am a burden and a piece of shit to that wont leave. She deserves better.

Sup Forums year... jesus newfag fuck user. I graduated highschool and 5 minths latter started shitposting. Gtfo cunt