Sup Forumsros do I ask the girl if she has feelings for me? And if I do, what if she says no?

Sup Forumsros do I ask the girl if she has feelings for me? And if I do, what if she says no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEedCAcapWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do it, Rolf commands you to.

This album is so strange and so great

Easily on my top 5 of all time

No, never ask that. Don't be a dumbass.

Do you even hang out with this chick?

It's fucking amazing.

what the album

Listen to pic related

I hang with her several times a week

The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me by Brand New

Do the two of you flirt?

Whoever doesn't listen to it is easily a faggot

Why haven't you done it, kid? Rolfy dubs told you to, now text her asking if you make her wet.

Yeah, we do. We've had sex before. She's hinting at having it again I think. She cuddles with me at night when she stays with me.

Don't ask her if she likes you, tell her you like her. Be a man.

Hold on fag I'm doing it now.

I'm far from a man I'm afraid.

Don't ask the girl if she has feelings for you, tell her you have feelings for her, way higher chance of success

By "had sex before", you mean "once", right?

Too late

You're completely right

post results

>origamanoo didgeridoo

And you are not dating, am I right? You are not exclusive or anything?

Check em

Depending how the girl is.

If she is waiting for you to ask her out, and you aren't feeling it. Then, do what you want.

If the girl is playing coy with you. Do it. I did with one girl. She approached me. She ran off when somebody came in the room. I had a chance to talk to her at the water cooler at work. She said some none important conversation between us, and as soon as I had my chance I asked her what she meant by something she did, to see if she will say something like going out. She just said it was nothing. I ignored her after that, even when she would poof up her hair and copy my mannerisms. I liked her too, but when you have your chance you just have to do it. You will know.

I can show proof right now but she hasn't replied

No, we aren't. She has a boyfriend, actually. Should said that before.. Oh well.

OP here, here's the text. Awaiting a response.

christmas has come early lads
dis gon be good

I probably fucked up lmao

>No, we aren't. She has a boyfriend, actually. Should said that before.. Oh well.

You asked already? Man, you are fucked. Shouldn't have said anything. Nothing good comes out of this drama shit.

Life goes on, user. She'll still be friends with me I'm sure and I'll get over it after a while.

>This

Man even if you do steal her from him, you're telling her that that is okay

I'm actually retarded, does that even mean

>Man even if you do steal her from him, you're telling her that that is okay

This guy gets it. Nothing good comes from "stealing"a girl. Is she goes for it, you'll soon lose her. This is not a romantic comedy champ

>She has a boyfriend

Remember son, all women are the same at their core; they just come in different sizes and disguises. Even if she does have the same 'feelings' for you, she will do nothing but slither her way into your wallet and other men's beds. If it's a yes, keep her on a tighter leash and spot red flags, if it's a no, you'll continue living life freely without the constraints, tantrums, and burden of a woman.

you didn't censor her number you noob

OP here, wishing for death. You all made me realize I shouldn't have said anything.

Shit GG

mistakes, mistakes

This thread just got really sad

Dude, you didn't censor her number... either bait or moron or pa request.

guys don't be dicks, dont raid it even if she says no
>inb4 you're a pussy

She seems like a boring lass anyway. No loss.

I'm a fucking moron and I hate myself

glad we could have been of service, remember it was Rolf Harris who ruined your life

>any feelings for me tho
Kinda beta.

Probably already raided. She's probably gonna be pissed.

I'm less than beta

>do I ask
yes

>what if she says no
you stop seeing her.

don't stay in the "friend zone", you'll only be miserable. i was in love once, after half a year i confessed and asked her about her feelings. she didn't like me that way and i stopped being around her because it's not worth that pain.

knowing was a lot better than not knowing, let me tell you op. just do it.

would mods not delete sensitive information? like a screenshot with a phone number?

I reported the image myself. I hope it goes away.

doesn't matter, you gotta fucking ask.

Still better than listening to wobble board.

Seriously OP, this bitch is apparently hinting at sex to you whilst she has a boyfriend, can't you see she's a fucking thot already? Don't waste your time.

You know there is a delete button right?

you fucking faggot, Rolf is going to visit you in your dreams and molest the shit out of you now

pretty sure it deletes it for you not anyone else

it's so dumb to be around a girl that you know you can't be with. you're wasting your time and it'll only be harder and harder with your fake friendship when you meet that guy you know is fucking her.

if a guy has sexual feelings for a girl they cant be friends. not real friends.

I've got basically nothing going for me. I fucking hate being alone. I hate myself. I need something, man.

>He's Jake the little little lump with an extra 5 twiddle dee twiddle da

Checked.

You listen to Brand New. You aren't tricking anyone. You aren't in to women.

Kms

youtube.com/watch?v=sEedCAcapWs

No it deletes it if you posted it, that's how those 'react to this' bait images work...

Do it you will regret not doing it.

girls like confidence, if she says yes or dodges the question don't be a bitch about it and tell her you do

I'm on mobile, can't find a delete button but it's already too late I think.

It's under the three blue dot menu... With report.

This will not end well. Oh well, everyone has to learn not to take advice from a sex offender at some point.

fuck off, Rolf taught me how to paint and how to live life to the fullest

Yep. Nothing is so picture perfect. If she'll do it for you she'll do it for someone else

gonna go die now peace

Ask her out you stupid fucking faggot. If she says no, fuck her off and move onto the the hoe.

I did. I regret it. She hasn't said anything. But I regret it.

Unluck OP, I was close with this girl and i ended up fingering her at a party but soon after she just went onto the next guy. I was so blind.

Observe her body language towards you OP. Most people give a lot away without even realizing it

look for what tho

get her to play that didgiry doo

what

An instrument.

Listen man, I bedded over 30 girls in the past 2 years and I'm 24, white, in descent shape.

DO NOT TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL.

Fuck feelings. That's woman talk. Make it known through ACTION. Women talk covertly. Men talk overtly. If you want her to see you in a sexual light, then be a sexual creature. No man friendships his way into pussy. Your thinking is a one-way ticket to the friendzone. If you want her to like you, then make yourself known that way. But again, don't do it overtly, or you'll trigger her anti slut defence aka "i'm not that kind of girl"

Trust me on this. You'll be surprised at how so easy they are.

Signs are not always perfect.

Just out straight ask her, it will give you the answer you need whether you like said answer or not.

Just do some premeditstion on how you'll ask and phrase it, I'd recommend about 3 days of thought on that. Don't make it sound too cheesy, but don't let it sound like you've just opened yourself up to something that might make you seem vulnerable or weak (I.e don't make your feelings too obvious)

>Just out straight ask her

>implying women know what they want

One day they want a bad boy, the next they cry "where have all the good men gone?"

Yes. Ask this soonish
>This would give you a pretty sure answer
>if she says no, then you saved yourself some time
>if she says no but she still wants to fuck, then you have a fwb
>if she says no but inside she really meant yes, then you saved yourself from a seriously unstable individual -insert sexist joke about all women being this way here-
>if she says yes (I assume this is the answer you are looking for), then you should proceed
>if she says yes but is lying to you and/or she didn't really mean it, then you should learn this quickly. These women don't think of you as an equal. Only some loser to jerk around (sadly, I do not mean jerk off)
The above situation is uncommon, but it happens more often than it should. The important thing on your end is to assume she is telling you the truth. Regardless of how she actually feels.
>By default, you should trust people. But only until they lie to you. Liars are common. But by entering a situation while assuming everyone is full of shit you become a nasty person.

Source: I no longer trust people and I am not a good person.