Just lost my best friend because i confessed my feelings toward her and they were unrequited

>just lost my best friend because i confessed my feelings toward her and they were unrequited

music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPG6Ak5FASk
youtube.com/watch?v=33kq18HIpOU
youtube.com/watch?v=gbg27oT8Z9M
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_d-czrz8I
youtube.com/watch?v=3AjsdpVZp38
youtube.com/watch?v=5IvUOv7Q-u8
youtu.be/cUWTTrYXhSs
youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>becoming friends with a girl

you got memed

also nice music thread faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=WPG6Ak5FASk

Girls are for sex m8, never become best friends with a girl

I know this feel all too well
We're still sorta friends I guess but it took me like 5 months to not feel awkward as hell being around her
youtube.com/watch?v=33kq18HIpOU

>best friends with a girl who's not your gf
lel

youtube.com/watch?v=gbg27oT8Z9M

youtube.com/watch?v=lN_d-czrz8I
this one because it's feelsy as fuck

>confessing anyone your feelings
Sup Forums is definitely the nu-male central

You probably should've just asked her on a date or something before going to defcon 1

Why would you be friends with a girl who isn't a lesbian or you're not attracted to :/

because i enjoy her company

this
confessing your feelings out of the blue is some autistic anime tier shit
t. someone who has made the same fuck up
youtube.com/watch?v=3AjsdpVZp38

how was i supposed to ask her on a date? we already hung out every day or two, went to concerts and parties and things together etc

This boards outlook on women is fucking depressing, I hope not every person here buys into it

youtube.com/watch?v=5IvUOv7Q-u8

Dude, you never do that if you want to be with someone.

If You Love Her - SHINee (샤이니) [HAN/ROM/ENG COLOR…: youtu.be/cUWTTrYXhSs

:/

well shit

You can't just switch up between friend and romantic partner after doing this you need to make your intentions clear early on or at least before you start chilling often

I'm bad at this too though desu

>tfw a girl rejected me because I'm not Taemin

You can be her friend, but don't hang out with her, at least not just you two.

>tfw you ain't a shinee member...

>qt girl at work who seems cool
>find out she goes on 9gag

Music for this feel

Sorry user, it's probably better this way. Done the same shit a few times, it gets worse the longer you sit their and let it happen.

Just don't let yourself into that again.

Sorry user but I think everyone eventually learns this the hard way

Intent has to be clear from the start. Turning an established friendship into a relationship is extremely difficult

so you want to fuck her

At least now you know never to confess your feelings again. Seriously, don't make that same mistake

I believe you can be friends with a girl.

However...

Don't be friends with a girl you have uncontrollable feelings for.

what a dumb nigger

I wonder what it would be like to date a disabled person.

Are you autistic? You either tell her you're interested within the first week of meeting her or else you're stuck in the friendzone forever.

>meet qt girl at party, we get along pretty well
>gets a dare to kiss someone for as long as she can and does so for 30 mins
Music for this feel?

No music. She's a whore.
No music

tfw no gf :((((((
youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ
Would you prefer a girl who goes to Sup Forums?

>gets a dare to kiss someone for as long as she can and does so for 30 mins

Who the fuck even does this?

this is what hell looks like

this

This is what I don't understand
She has a history PhD so she's clearly not stupid, I'm very confused. Unless she said it ironically?
Actually yes, though that still wouldn't be ideal.

I need to do that user. I know she's reject me, and I know it'll be awkward and ruin a nice friendship. But I need to get closer. I think of her all the time, and just wait and wait for her to message me all day. I need 100% confirmation from her that she doesn't love me so I can move on.

youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8

Good luck user

I did the same thing just before I left Uni

Was a good idea in the long run, needed a bit of closure instead of spending the next 3 years wondering what might have happened. It's shit for a week but it gets better.

Do it user,

I dunno like 90% of rock music is men crying over women

holy shit so true though

facts
why are men such crybaby betas

it's probably biological/evolutionary. it's worse for the male if he loses his partner, because then he's cut off from propagating his DNA (having kids). with women, they can always turn elsewhere to do that, since they're the ones that give birth. as the males now need to find a new partner fast, my guess would be that evolution lights a fire under their ass by giving them all these hormones that trigger intense emotions and shit.

That sort of makes sense until you look at how men are far more likely to be self destructive or an emotional wreck as a result of this, compared to women who are more likely to use sadness/spite as a motivator for self improvement to find a better mate.

Done this twice before, neither time working out. One girl ended up getting married when she was 18 and the other one started doing a bunch of drugs.

Just gotta realize that it's not going to work out if you don't start out by showing interest to them in that way.

You'll be fine though user, it takes time.

i think it's mostly a counter to the fact that men will fuck anything that moves. you need an emotional attachment to make sure they actually stay and father their kids, and create a stable two-parent environment

there's no reason women are the only ones who can turn somewhere else

First advice itt that isn't pure retardation.

the entire album pretty much sums up what you're feeling

This also makes sense from the fact that men usually get remarried quicker than women. I can't remember the exact statistic, but it's a pretty sizable gap. Though this statistic also is affected by the fact that women usually get the kids in a divorce.