Be honest: what is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

Be honest: what is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

This post

These sick dubs

So close

Fail

do you mean MY SICK TRIPS?

your moms aids ridden dick

no this post

An old man sticking his penis into a decomposing animal. I say animal as its so decomposed I can't tell what it was.

Smile dog REALLY fucked with me for some reason

if you click this your mother will die in her sleep tonight

baby bondage anal rape.

This

ah porsche girl, long time no see

I remember back in 2008 there was this amature video floating around of a french dude who did a walk through of his house. Started off in the kitchen and went to the bathroom, saying something about rot in/on the walls.
He proceded to smash one of the walls by the tub open with a hammer and a decomposed head flopped out.
Still not sure if real but it weirded me out at the time and I still remember it.

nigga that is some disturbing shit

Nothing,

What

a video of an asian lady getting vacuum sealed in a plastic bag

what

well i have been desensitized over the years. but it was in 1998ish when i went on Gore Gallery and saw some pics of the bodies from manson murders, among others.

pictures which would not be so disturbing now. but then it was rare to see such images.

Nope. But i was talking about THOSE AMAZING DUUBZZ.

Y-you t-too...

WHA THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK

You a wizard?

EVERYTHING

Donald Trump.

But how

Asian girl getting live eels shoved up her asshole, a camera goes in and shows them swimming in her rectum, then she shits them out.

This and Daisy's Construction

Did you just you yourself?

I like that, i like that alot

wut

is that the sequel?

the video of this girl breaking her legs in the gym, hate bones breaking and that one was horrible

Nice.

How do you do that?

no one will believe me, but meh

charonboat had what was claimed to be a john wayne gacy murder clip on their site for a few weeks back around 2006.
it had a terrified little fat kid in tidy whiteys and a gas mask get up on a chair and egged on to hang himself

it was fucking soul draining, that pudgy little kid shaking and willingly hanging himself, fuck

I saw this shotgun suicide picture. It wasnt so much the picture that disturbed me but the fact that someone superimposed in image of sid from Ice Age in the corner and because the two looked similar I sorta laughed a bit.

suck my trips bitch

Yeah, it's basically the same plot until halfway into the movie, when Bob the Constructorshows up and they get into all the kinds of wacky hijinks.

Kek

Post, ugh

NEWFAGE

This fucked me up

Why? That's kind of hot.

fucking race traitor

Well Im not an oldfage so yeah.

Fage

What the fuck am I looking at

Was meant for
My bad.

what the fug

I haven't seen that done in a long time

teach me your ways, o' wizard of the chans

your moms slack pissflaps being chewed by a german shepherd dog which your father was fucking as your grandma sucked on his balls and fisted your dead sister in the shitter.

OH god you have it.

No she won't.

I pissed my pants i laughed so hard when i first seen that

WITNESSED!

I know. Im talking to my girl on the phone Im trying so hard not to right now. She cannot know

Yeah, I think this one's funnier though.
Checked.

STOOOOOP

Honestly? They denailed horse hoof. I seriously can't even look at it.

Nobody cares what you think

This?

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!

Yup bingo. Must be a phobia or something.

thanks lori

i want to touch this
too bad i'm afraid of everything else in life

Every time I check back in on this place, something stupidly rare and epic happens... WHAT THE FUCK?!

Wut

This is the darkest of black magicks.

WHAT THE FUCK

It's like trypophobia but with veins and shit instead.

I always thought someone just painted a hoof. hmmph

Hacker

wat to heck

chechclear, not the cut out/edited version on youtube. I won't fake and pretend like some of these obvious fags desperately tryna look edgy on the net by googling the most fucked up thing they could find just to post in this thread. You mentioned honesty, so here am I being honest.

That video of a mother being crushed by an escalator mechanism while her son watches.

I think it was in china.

Jesus christ the screams. Fuck me.

There was a series of pics of a blonde woman digging a hole in the snow, the following pics were of her blue as buggery ?dead? don't know. still fucked me up

Ehh, it's alright.

Are they the ones where she was frozen for something? I remember seeing them here a while ago.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT

Tutorial to turn kidnapped women into live fleshlights, chopping arms and legs, turn an human into some kind of vegetable, and the hidden place to buy such goods.

You can't leave until you get dubs.

is this real?