Redpill me on this album

Redpill me on this album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVqaN6P-xWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some enjoyable, well-written and produced pop tunes with lyrics conceived by a CBeebies screenwriter and bizarrely fitting Japanese interludes that I still wouldn't miss if they were taken out.

It's an album full of songs about shit so mundane you'll start questioning what you're doing with your life.

True I much prefer songs about tfw no gf and how cars are scary and muh social anxiety and muh dead loved ones and muh breakup

Common != mundane

WOW you suck.

>enjoyable
>fun
>well written
>good production
Literally the only things this board has to say about this album other than "lol sarah cute lol". You're all so fucking hilarious/pathetic.

you dont have adhd maybe you're just smart

What else do you need to say?

it's plastic pop music that hipsters are allowed to like. it's a way for them to listen to fun fluff without sacrificing cultural capital in the way that listening to regular top 40/jpop/whatever would. same thing goes for bubblegum bass- it's basically chart pop with an ironic art school schtick that allows insecure people to maintain their unwarranted sense of superiority.

>projecting this hard

this

Production is cool
The album is fun
It might feel like kidz bop to you

i like both

holy projection
no one in reality is actually so insecure they can't listen to top40

lipslap sounds like something straight from rooty

I think many people on this board like it because:
1. It's happines is overblown to such a big extend that it appears sarcastic again. Many people on this board claim to be unhappy and ultra-happy music can help with that, especially if it could be interpreted as sarcastic.
2. The production is actually amazing. Some great instrumentals on here.
3. Most people on Sup Forums claim to not like pop-music so they have to find pop-music which is a little bit unconvential (in a different language for example). So this fits perfect to silent that thirst for catchy pop music while not betraying your "principles".
4. She's cute.
5. Kawaii.
6. Westernized jpop.
I sound like an asshole in here but I didn't mean it, I actually like KKB a lot for most of those reasons as well.

this

Flamingo has the greatest chorus of the year.
You can't beat the insane catchiness of "red white green or blue, show off your natural hue, Flamingo-oh-oh-oh" and saying "if you are multicolored thats cool too" is a pretty funny jab at people who insist you mention every color is beautiful and if you miss one you are a terrible person.

It's also a one-off from the SoundCloud PC music scene, which alot of people seem to be pretty fond of (Augustus Bonito is Kane west, who's been featured on PCmus before).

If you go into the album for what it's intended to be, it's alot easier to listen to than if you expect it to be some deep and meaningful revelation.

Sometimes art can just be for fun. Sometimes art can just be for comfy.

what

>bubblegum bass
reminder that literally nobody outside of RYM and Sup Forums uses this term and that you're a cringe-inducing mess

Flamingo came out in 2014 you fuckin ass pipe.

I don't even find the PC Music scene that interesting anymore, but fuck it's embarrassing seeing plebs like you jumping up at the mere sight of a pretty standard way of naming a genre

A lazy half-jap who can't write her own lyrics so she gets them from picture books she buys from the thrift store because she's so hip.

step away from the computer for a few seconds my man

so much this

if you unironically enjoy kkb you do not belong on Sup Forums

>you do not belong on Sup Forums
Great first post, muh boi.

not this

She even chopped some of them up with plinking scissors and made a bunch of collages she wanted to use for album covers, but the marketing guys said they were too artsy for a pop album. It was a real shame too, she spent the time she should have used to write lyrics making them.

go to tumblr, you'll be welcomed there

KKB is trash and people who like it and spam it here are the same people who post in K-pop general and listen to Grimes and Chuvches and make the fart memes about Lauren Mayberry

There is your redpill, don't be degenerate

I thought they were just terrible enough for you to like them.

holy shit this reply lol

you are fucking pathetic

nice dubs!

>has no context
thanks for trying

This album is an expression of millennial anxieties and simple pleasures of 21st century life wrapped into a generic japanese-ish pop album.

this but unironically

It almost as good as kpop, it's great

nanda collection is better

Because you all constantly are attempting to one up eachother to meet stupid labels coined by a tripfag because you think for some reason people in the real world remotely give a shit about how """patrician""" your taste is. Like it or hate it, but atleast listen to it before you construct biased opinions Sup Forums hammered into you, causing you to become judgemental, insecure retards.

Grow up, no one should care whether or not their taste is "obscureeeee" or "refined". just listen to music you sad losers.

>INB4: Projection : the post - I'll agree this is projection, because I've been redpilled on how stupid Sup Forums actually is and how toxic it is making people. You can't even deny that.

>d-do i fit in yet guise

When I hear that alarm clock ring WAKE UP SHEEPLE

i heard this album before it was popular Sup Forums, and i liked Intro Bonito a lot. Let me just say this album is complete pandering garbage, I'm genuinely really disappoint this happened to such a great band

I will but only if you album me on this red pill.

he really does suck.

just because u point out that people are gonna say your projecting doesn't mean you're not projecting. r u dum

Only if you redpill me on this redpill.

Only if you redpill redpill on redpill redpill

Any recs? I'm new to j-pop and I've been hardcore jamming on this for 20000 hours

Kero Kero Bonito is shit so I don't know how you can stand them for 5 seconds, but there is some pretty good J-Pop out there

Some entry-level recs:
Shiina Ringo - Karuki Zamen Kuri No Hana and Shoso Strip
Akina Nakamori - Fushigi
Some Perfume singles
Some Hikaru Utada singles
Shugo Tokumaru - Exit
Doopee Time if you want to count that

jpop is pretty good in general, not cringe at all

why not both?

I like this album. Can anyone rec me some jpop?

Utada Hikaru's discography and most things produced by Yasutaka Nakata. It's the other music that comes out of Japan that's interesting.

This is the holy grail for me. I have to limit my listens cause there are so many earworms on this.

Redpill redpill redpill redpill redpill redpill redpill redpill.

>not listening to good top 40, kpop, jpop, and KKB
>;)

this but ironically

lol if these are your "J-Pop" recs then I'm not surprised you don't like KKB. Most of this is Pop that happens to from Japan, not J-Pop.

redpill me on this album

sounds like you need a break :D

I wouldn't say Karuki Zamen Kuri No Hana is J-pop though

these are getting boring

really cute girl seems very nice makes me feel happy and like i have dignity

It's simple, mundane, sweet pop music. Of course half of Sup Forums is ashamed to listen to it

>Best project of 2016

You're taking music was too seriously, in the sense that you feel like you can read into people, just because they like one particular band. You're an absolute sperg.

>Liking music that is different than my taste
Kill yourself unironically.

I really hope more and more KKB threads continue to flood Sup Forums.

Super comfy tobehonest. :^)

If you enjoy KKB I would recommend checking out Halcali, specifically their album Halcali Bacon.

iirc KKB drew inspiration from them.

nailed it imo

i just want to fuck sarah
their music doesn't matter

Bonnie Pink from the 90's to 04

>pop from japan isn't j-pop
Retard

fun
normies

read the INB4 again user. You daft cunt.

pretty good. any SOPHIE stuff that I've heard is great.

pc music isnt ironic and they only have one project except for the one-off qt song that could be called pop music please fuck off idiot listen to music before chatting shit

the most sincere pop album of 2016

So this album is ironic right?

its one guy with severe autism

no it isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=VVqaN6P-xWA
>tfw listening to plastic ironic pop music