La France est le meilleur pays, sans aucun doute

La France est le meilleur pays, sans aucun doute.
Merci d'exister !
J'apprends votre langue, parce que c'est la plus belle langue. Mon accent est sûrement terrible, mais j'espère améliorer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
vocaroo.com/i/s1dAw6vbyKuF
clyp.it/f2nxewcr
hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/rbas_ahdr2002_en.pdf
clyp.it/frkiq5np
clyp.it/ab3cvuvq
vocaroo.com/i/s0Jhoqf2fSZK
clyp.it/r2dnex10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based America

Moi, j'aime la France aussi!

fait un vocaroo et on te diar si il est aussi horrible que ça :)

Le des socien Memes forisères drofes de préveautordroclation trevolique protantract la drofemenforime vorme te le préun la pers efforgate, leux quel et des sonne assi dronsenfament sul ne.

D'accord.

Belle image

Bien sûr :^) ! Donnes-moi une phrase, et je le ferai.

Inshallah j'aime islam

Sont-ce des anagrammes ?

Your french is perfect

"j'aime les roses et les tulipes mais rien ne me passione plus que de prendre un penis dans les fesses"
try this

les anglos et les juifs >les grenouilles

thanks im learning to be an iman in a mosque in franche inshallah

Rien de vulgaire, s'il vous plaît !

>an iman
>iman
imam*.
Trust me, I'm french.

Nus qu êt ocimes due priqu que léverigese paté des pins d'oioitinsal.

Boah, do it It's funny

t. mena
L'harissa c'est de la merde au faite.

Good thing your country is so close to French Guiana, you'll fit right in among the other black people.

I've got to study

yeah or in paris or marsseille

>L'harissa c'est de la merde au faite.
reeeeeeeee tu dois me respecter our je vais te peep peeper

lol, bravo, c'est de très bon goùt

merci

>Quand ton pays est plus petit qu'un olivier

ça s'appelle de l'ironie, tu comprendras quand tu seras majeur

Les olives, c'est pas le maroc?
Nan parce que là c'est la Tunisie, leur truc c'est plutôt les terroristes.

Il ironisait aussi, je pense.

Both are whiter than Brazil, and both are more prosperous than Brazil. Even the worst of the worst in France, Saint Denis, is in every single way superior to Brazil.
>M-Muh turrists though
You know what? I will go easy on you. Let's not even compare Brazil to France, but to the former colonies from which these turrists come.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
>Brazil: 24.6
>Central African Republic: 13.6
This means that even the worst migrants imaginable to France are only half as likely to kill the native population (at worst) than the Brazillians are to kill themselves.
>Hurrdurr but if you live in the South our homicide rate is only 8.0!!!!!
Yeah, and if you live anywhere other than Saint Denis, for France it's about 0.8.

>France draws a Muhammad cartoon
>Muslims kill EACHOTHER
You can't make this shit up

Vocaroo something

Je ne veux pas dire quelque chose de vulgaire.

c'est au cause de vous les gr*nouilles et les t*urques
oui j'etai completement serieux quand je t'ai dis merci . grenouille stupid

Le meilleur fil de 2017, crée par le meilleur des utilisateurs de Sup Forums.

Malgré le fait que je suis d'accord de l'OP, Il devrait être seulement un fils à la fois sur Sup Forums pêh.

Sticky pls

ok then say
" j'aime les rose et les tulipe mais rien ne me passionne plus que la peinture"

Oui, premier exportateur de terroristes.
Mais leur pays est très très petit, un terrain de foot placé au centre de leur "pays" déborderais sur l'algérie et la lybie.

>dutch flag
>african
not surprised in the slightest

you wut m8 , we produce more olive oil than marroc even tho we are smaller
not really alot of whiteys died too

>Oui, premier exportateur de terroristes.
c'est une meme desu
>un terrain de foot placé au centre de leur "pays" déborderais sur l'algérie et la lybie.
lol la tunisie est plus vieux que la lybie et l'algerie

Agreed. je ne pense pas que ce fil était censé devenir un nouveau /fr/ though. C'est juste que tout le monde parles français...

>we produce more olive oil than marroc even tho we are smaller
Sorry, I always forget how olive oil is an important thing for you guys

why cant you come up with something on your own that you are comfortable with?

Oh oui, on sait que tu es petit.
Très petit.

Unsurprising, killing unbelievers is the only thing Muslims are good at. Not much else sadly, which is why Spain alone translates more books in one year than m*slims in a thousand years. You're literally worse than niggers, because at least they don't bite the hand that feeds them.

Rate my french

الله أكبر

no bully
vocaroo.com/i/s1dAw6vbyKuF
1.9% of our exports ; its not the important but yeah we do like it

clyp.it/f2nxewcr

C'est terrible, mais j'ai fait de mon mieux.

Bon ça va, arrêtez les gars. Vous vous détestez, on a compris.

T'as une voix très jeune

"Henry de Lesquen est le seul dieu et Jean Marie le pen est son prophète"

je sais , j'ai 18 ans
id gaf about muslims but any source for that .Im interested

The pronounciation is perfect. You must prononce the "s" in "plus" (since It means "more" here), but except this, perfect.

Tu niques ma mère je mange ta crotte!?!

Thank you very much ! I will do more sentences, if you have any in mind.

not that bad, this is almost at quebec level in term of accent

Un amour sincère ne se termine jamais, il connait des virgules mais jamais de point.

thats not a good thing

Thanks, but what about it sounds like it is from Québec ? I used to post audio files on Sup Forums a few months ago, and everyone kept telling me it sounded like I am from Québec, but I do not understand why. If you could shed some light on this, that would be great :)

>but any source for that
hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/rbas_ahdr2002_en.pdf
>The Arab world translates about 330 books annually, one fifth of the number that Greece translates. The cumulative total of translated books since the Caliph Maa’moun’s time (the ninth century) is about 100,000, almost the average that Spain translates in one year (Galal, S., 1999).

It is a good thing. French people usually loves Québecois accent.

>Arab
but you said muslim ; that fucking confused me . and yeah it well knows that Arabs abandoned translation after the abbasided and focused on their own language even more

kédék kédék kédék..kéro kéro kéro.. ribbit ribbit ribbit...

it sounds as bad as west african accents to me

since its been part of an anglo country for 300 year quebec accent has a lot of english influance check this is my immatation of it:clyp.it/frkiq5np
may sound a bit unatural because my actual voice is a lot more neutral

This one was a lot harder, but I tried my best:
clyp.it/ab3cvuvq

Paris outragé, Paris brisé, Paris martyrisé, mais Paris... libéré !

You have to consider that most of what would be translated in the Arab world in the past are productive things, with fewer literate people scholars and writers would only recieve funding and prestige for translating things of tangible value to their governments or people, primarily religious texts, historical texts or records, and humanities. Of course Spain is still putting out more intellectual output than the Arab world as a whole, but the number of translations is largely inflated by trash like the 5,00th variant of a standard cookbook or genre fiction.

I see. Are there certain sounds that I make that sound like that ? Any specific tips ? Thanks.

He doesn't sounds Québécois...
This clyp.it/frkiq5np is Québecois.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Jhoqf2fSZK

Great. Zero mistakes in pronounciation, even your "r" is good. Nothing else to say, It's perfect.

clyp.it/r2dnex10

Rapporté aux services de renseignement

It sounds like you said "allah uakbar" at the very end of the sentence

>vocaroo.com/i/s0Jhoqf2fSZK
you cheeky bastard made me laugh at the end

>clyp.it/frkiq5np
thats the purpose of my comment, i stay on the stance that this isnt my real voice, i just use it so quebecuck dont annoy me because ''lel le french accent''
not specialy, but since you have an englo-ish accent some people might take you for a quebecer,

Thank you very much. It took me years to learn how to make the R, and I am glad it finally sounds good. I remember spending all evening some days just making the sound over and over again, trying to get it right.

hmmmm are you sure that was just french

bon courage user.

I understand your pain. Trying to "shapes" your mouth/throat to say a sound that doesn't exists in your language is hard.
How long have you been learning French?

I had a French class from Kindergarten to 4th grade, but I did not learn much from it. I studied it for a little bit between 7th-8th grade, but I never really made much progress. However, about 2 months ago, I started seriously studying it, and I am making progress much more quickly. I am taking a year off now that I am done highschool to learn French and get ready for university, which I hope to do in France.

Good on you, user. We need more people learning this language. We need to replace the shitskins and Islamist extremists who will soon comprise the majority of French-speakers.

Merci !

may i ask you what motive you to learn it? its rare to see american making effort to learn another language
sounds like its from marseille

I do not know, I just really love languages, and I like France specifically. I have had an interest on and off throughout my entire life for France, but now I want to seriously learn French, something that I have been putting off for too long. I am glad I studied a bit of French when I was younger though, that is probably the only reason why my pronunciation is not completely horrendeous (though it is still bad.)

Plus, I figure that it is probably very useful, no matter what I plan to do for a career.

t. Jean Pierre Le Fagotton

but i roll my r

j'èspere que tu meurs sans amis, OP

mais maintenant devient un pays maghrébine musulmane

because of the end
france is really worth visiting, i have a lot of chance to have family there so i go there on a regular basis
malheuresement

La faute à qui ?

>Apprendre une nouvelle langue juste pour cacaposter

C'est un problème que je m'en fous si des Nordafricains viennent à la France ? Je veux dire, s'ils parlent français et ils l'entrent légalement, ne pas causer du chaos, pas de problème, n'est-ce pas ?

Mitterrand ? la colonisation francaise ?

disons que la situation en france n'est pas la meme que celle des état-unis vis a vis les mexicain, ils n'ont pas tendance a bien s'integree
LES PUTAIN DE JUIF

>t. Buona Parte

je ne pense pas que la langue française est nouveau à moi si je peux l'écrire

Ah, quel dommage. Je pensais que c'était les réfugiés syriens qui causaient tout le mal là-bas. D'ailleurs, ne haïssent-ils pas la France, les Maghrébins ? Pourquoi ils y iraient ?