IF YOU DON'T LIKE BLACK SABBATH THEN RAPING YOU IS GONNA BECOME MY HABIT

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Sweden yes

Who is touching the child?

It's one of these threads

youtube.com/watch?v=i_qZpLgvdOI
It djents

nu metal was okay for a couple of albums
if it had literally only been KoRn, and they didn't suddenly become the biggest band on the planet, then it would have been considered a neat little niche subgenre

Neige is a major pedo, you can see it in his dead eyes

wew lads

(awkward silence)

Even you Tamas

he did it, the absolute madman

He likes anime, doesn't get worse than that.

And also likes Grimes

*unsheathes katana*

STOP

BAD TOUCH

youtube.com/watch?v=mu62Q1N64zc
A Dream in Static ft. Björn "Speed" Strid

This isn't proge

Last one

Does this count as metal? It's at leas as heavy as Budgie and Lucifer's Friend.
This thread's pedocore edition, not proge

Does he fap to traps like Famine

How has this not been posted yet?

Hello!!

This is message for an answer for Butterflyman. This is not quite a regular thing that a band member answers a review from anyone, but in this case I would like to explain him about something he demands: Why aren't butterflies on the cover?

First of all, it is great for us to know that someone really realizes about important things for us such as the butterflies appeared on "Truth Inside the Shades" and "Core" covers. Maybe some of you know that butterflies represent soul in a lot of different cultures. All these thematics are really important for band members in Persefone. So, the fact that there are no butterflies on this cover is because of the main theme of the album: Samurai. For them, the representation of the soul was their own sword. Because of that, it has no sense of putting butterflies on the cover since soul is already represented by the sword held by the samurai.

Anyway, I would like to thank you your kind words. We do really apreciate them...

All the best,

Miguel Espinosa
PERSEFONE

>the absolute nadir of trve metal
Gee I wonder why

>/metal/

>Interviewer: One thing that's interesting to me is how you arrive at certain conclusions about certain genres. For example, you openly dislike heavy metal. Why is that?

>Christgau: Because it's symphonic bombast without the skill or complexity of classical music, although there is a lot of virtuosity. I can say this--I'm 72. This isn't the time for me to start liking loud guitar solos. That music is so masculine in a retrograde way. I don't like it...it's a very 19th century idea of power.

>Master of Puppets [Elektra, 1986]

>I feel a distinct generation gap between myself and this music, not because my weary bones can't take its power and speed, but because I was born far too early to have had my dendrites rewired by progressive radio. The momentum of this band can be impressive, and as with most fast metal (and some sludge metal), they seem to have acceptable political motivations--antiwar, anticonformity, even anticoke. Fine. Problem is, the revolutionary heroes I envision aren't male chauvinists too native to know better, they're not Arnold Schwarzenegger as Conan the Barbarian, all flowing hair and huge pecs. That's the image Metallica calls up, and I am no more motivated to invoke their strength of my own free will than I am the 1812 Overture's. B-

>Nu-malegau

>Metal is a world of its own, and even listeners who grew up hearing Led Zeppelin or Quiet Riot on AOR radio rarely combine an appetite for difficult ideas with a continuing passion for such music. Rock intellectuals prefer "alternative," even rap, and their disdain rankles the metal faithful.

As one of those rock intellectuals, however, I remain unconverted. The intensity of metal's phallic narcissism has few parallels outside X-rated movies, toilet art, and (oh yes) rap.

>For many of us, metal's classical affinities are the very thing that renders it unlistenable--that as far as we're concerned, the instrumentally dexterous, rhetoric-drenched, and often melodramatic approach to meaning the two musics share is what rock and roll was put on earth to save us from.

>here's why metal is good
>but I don't like it

What's toilet art? Can we make Toilet Metal?

>As for heavy metal, that's generational, and there's more to come. I suppose us graybeards should try and educate ourselves, but it's like Balkan girl groups--I'd be a fool to try and like everything, and I've always just lumped metal in as part of hard rock, which wasn't always a metal-aligned category. To that end, I preferred the knee-jerk sexism of GNR I to the asshole existentialism of GNR II. I put James Hetfield out of his misery inside of 5 plays. Life is short, and I found it getting shorter with every song.

>Toilet Metal
Mr Bungle

What's wrong with his skull

>we need to be SAVED from music that is not SIMPLE

Is it just me or is he basically just saying "I-i-i'm not gay, honest"

too many smartness inside it

I hate how like every song on this album follows the same formula:
>(optional) clean guitar intro
>regular thrash song with B-grade Megadeth riffs
>unrelated melodic section with amazing guitar solo
>refrain

>it's like Krallice but with more atmoshit
Fucking christ.

pedocore?

What were you expecting from that pitchfork-core postpostmo album cover

youtube.com/watch?v=WsAFNBrVI3Q

>Morbid Angel - Fall from Grace
How poetic

>I have no sense of perspective. Absolutely zero sense of perspective. The entire world revolves around me and experiences things as I experience them.

i hate krallice and i liked that album despite the lazy atmoshit looking cover

it's more riff based than atmo

>it's a generic forest atmo-tier cover
>except its burning the forest
It could have been anti-atmo.

>that cover art
fucking hacks

Does anyone have the vinyl rip of the new Ulcerate? I can't stand the CD master.

They took Lucas's pottery classes.

he has openly said that he doesn't like metal because the fans remind him of the kids that bullied him in high school

I said postpostmo(dern) not atmo(spheric)

>vinyl rip

huh?

It's so fucking hilarious because the assclowns who post in these threads (who are literal memes by their own standards) think that their opinions about albums that they "listened" to one time in the background while they play videogames have any weight at all. Ask any of them to expand on their "opinions" wuithout using a meme and you will be met with silence.

Is this a birth of a new pasta?

are you the guy from the last thread who was mad as fuck?

I'll have you know I can criticise shit albums AND meme perfectly well at the same time.

>implying we don't listen to music while we shitpost

Either him or someone trying to meme him. It's pretty funny either way

look at this meme post

>I am a literal meme.

How do you even look at yourself in the mirror to brush your teeth... oh, wait... nevermind.

t. assmad faggot who got his shit taste called out

>tfw this is literally me

Same guy?

>I can't wait until Fantano makes a new video so I can pass it off as my own "opinion"

what did he mean by this?

gonna talk about darkthrone

soulside journey - good osdm riffs yeah great outer space atmosphere
a blaze - dis da sickest blackm metal OG shit i blaze up 2 this great celtic frost bits as well yeah
under a funeral moon - this is black metla at its classic finest the hlalmarks of the genre right here
hunger - even lofi more kvlt true yes this is the best
panzerfaust - ur best black metal blasters, some celtic thrashers and slow doom songs one of their most underrated
black death - wow wtf happened here, pretty shitty production and even the thrashy blasphemer is aboslute cack
goatlord - weird album
ravishing grimness - they're back!!! ok kinda boring tho
plaguewielder - wow even more boring
hate them - i guess this is like slower or something
sardonic wrath - uhhhh
the cult is alive -yes finally!! black n roll!! kick ass yeahH!! good work!!
foad - no this is kinda lame like a bunch of drunk 40 year olds being like "hurr lets get drunk and make metal we have no idea how to write songs"
dark thrones and black fags - i guess this is a little bit better
circle the wagons - well they wrote it better this time, but i dont understand why all hype just cause "kvlt" and "true"
the underground resistance - this is like almost good yet equally embarassing
arctic thunder - who gives fuck

undisputed facts ^

Who are you quoting?

fucking kek this has to be bait

I usually suspect the same of most people here, especially the ones that have a bunch of random black metal albums with "deep" wordless cover art on their precious Topsters charts

did you take this from a youtube comment?

WHERE THE FUCK IS TOTAL DEATH YOU SHITLORD

lol no this is all og shit right here

what band u want me to talk bout next

t. factgiver

@70230830
@70230987
I smell samefagging

It's like they're allergic to trying to write something good. Every riff they write needs to be as cluttered and frantic as can be with no regard to tone or direction.
Off the bat this is just another death metal album in name only, it has the growls, it has the distortion, and it has the hyper fast drumming, but everything is assembled so mechanically together, topped off with such digital cleanness and shiny pristine, like it wants to seem heavy but is so ashamed to be a part of the scene. There's no passion here, it's like some snobby music professors tried their hands at making "intelligent" death metal, they wrote a checklist for what they thought would be necessary to count as death metal and then filled it with needless complexity for that "intelligent" aspect. Riffs vary between being fast and intricate slurries of notes to being basic, but still fast, death metal chugs you've heard a million times over, everything wrapped up in a brick walled to fuck production where bass is only audible when the band wants to remind you that they do indeed have a bassist. Songs are long, aimless, and twist and turn without any bit of focus. Riff (and I use that term quite loosely here) leading into riff leading into solo leading into riff comprises the song writing ideas here, with some occasional orchestral samples thrown in to make this album seem grander than it is. It's a nauseating and headache inducing experience, while not as annoying as Brain Drill or Monumental Torment, it's equally as flashy and unnecessary. Completely irredeemable garbage with not one decent moment in its duration.

>"opinions"

what did he mean by this?

>trying to talk like a black person

go away nu-male

cringe

haha sorry i forgot it was called total death, thats how much the album SUCKS ABSOLUTE DONKEY BAL

Fear Factory is hands down the best band in the world right now. They are not pretty good, they are pretty incredible. But more than just how good they are, They represent the first ripple in a massive change that we are about to go through musically as well as culturally. I think that over the course of the next 10 years we are going to see a sort of mini-renaissance similar to what we saw in the late 50s-60s post war. With pot and gay marriage soon to be legal federally its gonna be a whole new world. 2012 end of the world isn't the end of human life, its the end of one way of thinking and the start of another. Pot...cash...crop...money! As someone already said here on Reddit, The united states will be the only country in the world were pot is legal federally. We are gonna have jobs again, and money to burn. Money to spend on art and music. In a sense, a need will be created for GOOD art and music. Not something that is coldy manufactured by hitmakers. Fear Factory is leading the charge! They are proving that people CAN tell the difference between real and manufactured music! Im not saying Fear Factory are the next Metallica but they are making enough waves to make change. Moral of story, Fear Factory Rocks!!!! They (Burton Bell) are making real beautiful music that only happens when a talented person commits a lot of time to something that they are passonate about. Fear Factory is a real life "bedroom" band, they way it is meant to be.

youtu.be/7P6AtRPlRNc
repedoo

>@
why

why are the czech so good at grind?

Everything that ruined metal is documented in this one album. This album paints a picture of AC/DC shirt wearing pickup truck drivers heading to the meth house after swigging too much malt liquor while watching a marathon of Maury and Dog the Bounty Hunter. It's this single piece of drunken bafoonery that sapped all the creativity out of metal by showing people that they too can make money by playing groove based rock with faux-aggressive vocals and throwing pot leaf designs on t-shirts. It is the prototype for Korn.

Lyrically, everything that's wrong about metal now is found here. Phil Anselmo in all his heroin addled wisdom thought that, instead of coming up with something interesting to talk about, the mundane themes about the "tough street life" would resonate more with the hip-hop culture of mainstream America and, unfortunately, he was right. This was one of the key elements that were needed to allow angry suburban youth and meth head trailer park dwellers to relate with the stupidity of Pantera. All of these things are best exemplified in the after school special-isms of Walk and the cheap emotional appeals of This Love and Hollow. The f-bomb abuse suggests not a lot of time was spent on them, and feels more like something the Wu-Tang Clan would have come up with. The change to a more "urban" appearance in promo pics suggest about as much. These lyrics would make bands in the future reduce themselves to writing about mundane topics (the hood, street life) and shouting a bunch of disdainful words that mean nothing. It's just vague anger to "get people through a bad day", like the hip-hop or radio rock songs of the day.

im not talking like afucking nigger