ITT: FRIDAY NIGHT REKT/GORE REKT THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/693723/albania-hospital-fire-kills-three
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LpcpLAzD2Xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy fucking shit

story?

were there just minor injuries?

Some of them definitely survived.. looks like the doc in the blue shirt escaped to the door in the back

No, I'm sure he died instantly, the next day.

Taht's it.

I don't eevn konw wrhee the fcuk to biegn... Why do ppeole lkie you fnid daed bdieos shmeoitng to jkoe aobut? You tinhk bsauece you get to sit in yuor wram hemos on a cmotepur taht you can jsut jkoe aubot hrlboire tgnhis lkie tihs? Waht the aucatl fcuk is wonrg wtih you gyus? Tihs is vrey feckud up, yet czray ausfkcss lkie you are pstonig daed tgnihs lkie it's ntohing. Scik fckus, dinog tihs siht deos fniuckg ntnihog. So you wnat to cmoe on an iraebaogmd to be an asholse aubot tghins lkie tihs? Let me tlel you gyus, you are all fiuckng waek. You wloud neevr be uufesl to the wrlod wtih scuh baivhoer you pesnret. Hnoeslty why do polepe lkie you gyus eevn eisxt? I bet you don't eevn konw aobut hlaf of waht popele hvae gnoe tguohrh form tehn tlil now wehn tehy hvae smonoee tehy've kwnon die. You are all scuh dgutssiing beulils. Isn't it bad euognh taht plopee go tgruohh hrpsiadhs of tiehr leovd oens? Silerusoy waht do you gyus raelly fnid fnnuy aoubt tihs? Siputd fecurks I'm so agnry rhgit now taht I wsih I can fkicung pnuch my cptuoemr srceen so taht my fsit can get a good hit on taht aohlsse fcae of yuros, OP. Scik fkcus. Sosielury, jsut fnikcug gorw up and atulcaly act plrpreoy aubot dtaeh. Situpd fcuk, keep enitag tohse ceethoes taht you satin on yuor srthis eevry day.

most of them died of eternal bleeding, due to the nerve gas disbursed

Found a source.. looks like 3 died including the arsonist (white shirt guy)

express.co.uk/news/world/693723/albania-hospital-fire-kills-three

Nope, talcum powder.

what is that?

nerve gas xD

Nope, talcum powder.

it looks like someone using a potatoe cam, and snatching a baby while wearing all black clothes.

why? so they have "evidence" that supports their story that an animal took their baby.

dem go-rillas go flyin!

It's a fake. Here the YouTube link there is also a video explaining it.

Look at you smarty pants.

Darwin Award

Bastard he never had a chance

The nigger didn't even flinch

CHRIST that is so gross at about 2 1/2 mins in. no fucking sleep for me tonight

>thought file name said milkit

is it kill?