Describe going down on her in three words Sup Forums

Describe going down on her in three words Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fetid dusty bunghole

Please kill me

not fucking happening.

crunchy... mfffff.... notgood

not that bad

reason bill wouldn't

Hillary seizure

youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw

I'd rather not.

Evil witch cackling

Bag of sand.

Would Not Do.

She has a look like she just set your kitten on fire.

Jesus fucking christ

hey it's shaved

I would go down to hiloli

I would not let her touch my pussy.

>and no, I wouldn't touch her's either!

pussy is pussy

Trim those eyebrows

>Welcome to November

Rotting flesh trap

Death death death

Nope nope nope

haha!

Delicious milf juice

Why Bill Cheats

I'm with her. Lesser of two evils.

Good Lord NO!

pit of carkoon

>lesser of two evils

Well, as Jerry Garcia said...

Remember Ron Brown...gag...cough..

Not likely.

where's your penis?

What am I gonna do, waste my vote and lose my right to complain?

Already been done.

I did. In may of 1978. She was attending a Memorial Day picnic alone while bill was off doing political stuff. We got to shutting and eve though she was kind of abrasive and rude. There was still something about her, I alsked if she wanted to go get a drink and she obliged. She told me how felt bill was always too busy for her and that they never did or went anywhere together. We then left and she thanked me for showing her a good time.we were still pretty tipsy and I asked if she had any more plans for the night. She said "no" and I asked if she wanted to come to my apartment and she actually did. We watched Johnny Carson and she placed her hand in my lap. This led to the bedroom where we got it on for longer than you may think.the next morning she paid me off and told me if I said anything things outed get messy. Afraid of what this meant I kept my mouth zipped. Until now.

Awesome. She kept nixon safe.

Good for her.

I mean chatting.

Well, one of 'em is gonna be elected. Better the devil you know than the impulsive retard egotist with tiny hands,

>she thanked me

He was a piece of shit, too.

If she burns down Trump tower, she's entitled to a few personal quirks. Stop complaining.

You're a fucking moron. Sheep faggot that is to scared to stir the pot.

Dry hairy cunt.

Never give up

He's a fucking retard. And anyone who supports him is too.

It's like hiring a fucking kardashian to run shit. he's a fucking reality tv wonk.

If there's any justice in the world, your parents will come down into the basement and put you to sleep before you're allowed to touch a fucking ballot, you fucking mental defective.

wack ass pussy

The fact you would be complicit in the destruction of the Supreme Court and the country afterwards will garner you a lampost to be hanged by in your vicinity when the sane people cleanse your kind from this plane...if the niggers don't cut your faggot throat first..

>>
Are the shills trying to improve? Because all of the posts today are just statements and derision. I have a big big family, and none of us are voting for Clinton. Most of us have been devotedly democratic, but that woman literally betrayed the party and a new generation of voters. Granted the Bernie campaign was based on hopeless dreams, but she is a horrible, and inadequate person.
At least Trump actually accomplished things in his life.
>You god damned troll

Upload HECnBG

Oh give it a fucking rest alex jones.

dis is benis lololo!1!

You might be retarded if you believe what you just typed.

Let's start with poverty. President Trump is on the right path.

POVERTY

Black inner city youth have an unemployment rate that is more than 300% higher than the national average. This is NOT due to laziness, but instead lack of jobs and poor economic circumstances. Trump has repeatedly talked about this issue and his economic plans will benefit every American.

You're Sup Forums poison.

nobody gives a shit about drumph or shillary or whatever names you've come up with against whatever candidate you hate. The hackneyed facebook loon cringe bullshit you niggers spew on here is enough to make me want to find everyone in the background of every political speech by either candidate and kill them and anyone genetically linked to them.

christ almighty you are a bunch of tiresome cunts. post rape vids instead and actually contribute something. It's like watching my fucking grampas facebook feed on here.

oyster sauce flavor

Shouldn't you be in at a SJW rally or whatever your kind goes to that cant wipe their own ass or mumble in public to other fucktards about how Trump sucks so you can get your bonafides while buying Kanye's album. Fuck off to Ben and Jerry land pussy and let the White men talk.

Take a deep breathe of water. I don't even know what drumpf is, shill is an actual word you trap fapper.

blah blah blah blah.

nobody cares about your alex jones /x/pol/ bullshit.

nobody cares if you're some faggot sjw twat that thinks trumps a nazi or hillary is the next coming of a female christ.

nobody

fucking

cares

post your charts and your stats and polls and blah blah blah that you twats have been posting and reposting over and over for 2 fucking years.

you tiresome fucking bores.

blah blah blah blah blah

nobody cares about your alex jones /x/pol/ bullshit.

nobody cares if you're some faggot sjw twat that thinks politics is nothing serious.

nobody

fucking

cares

post your rape pictures and blah blah blah that you twats have been posting and reposting over and over for 2 fucking years.

you tiresome fucking queers.

Throw your tendies on the floor when you read this. Because you're out of good boy points.

Tastes like America

boring

cunt

tiresome fucking bore. repetitive, never ending bullshit. nobody cares.

nobody cares about trump

nobody cares about hillary

nobody cares about the doc brown looking hippy

for fucks sake give us 24 hours without you spewing your bullshit. 24 hours of rest from you tiresome cunts.

would rather die

Hot cheese soup

I actually believe you.

boring

cunt

tiresome fucking bore. repetitive, never ending bullshit. nobody cares.

nobody cares about tendies

nobody cares about nuggers

nobody cares about the Kentucky fried chicken

for fucks sake give us 24 hours without you spewing your bullshit. 24 hours of rest from you tiresome cunts.

Soul Sucking Cunt

So Fucking Stupid

hey, there it is. If you give a racist enough time and a forum, eventually they'll just out themselves.

you're a filthy jew.

no u

>and let the white men talk

yeesh, dude. we cant even pretend to be a diverse and welcome community anymore, can we.

Now if you would have said you sucked of bill, I may have bought it.

Elegant and presidential

Sup Forums IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A DIVERSE AND WELCOMING COMMUNITY. TAKE YOUR FAGGOTY CUM CHUGGIN COCK HOLSTER BACK TO FACEBOOK IF YOU WANT THAT TYPE OF BULLSHIT ACCEPTANCE.

GET OFF MY Sup Forums NEWFAG

Warm diarrhea blasts

Tastes like LIES

End my suffering

Found the emails

Holy shit, youre right. I know evil, being quite devilish myself.

licking battery acid

also: wow is she fucking nuts wearing a dress like that?

i'd stick it in her bum

>Moron

"To" scared to stir the pot.

Never change Sup Forums

south is rising

it's full of stars!

Orgasmic Siezure Headlock

legalise weed dab

well, young hillary was good to go. I'd definitely lick her holes clean 40 years ago. Now, not so much.

this.

Rather kill myself