Any of you ever sneak cum into a girls food or drink? How'd you do it and what was it like?

Any of you ever sneak cum into a girls food or drink? How'd you do it and what was it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21554_Feeding_Semen_To_Unsuspecting_Coworkers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Any of you ever sneak cum into a girls food or drink?
Yep
>How'd you do it
I jerked off onto the food, and put it on their plate
>what was it like?
Slightly salty and kinda oily-ish texture. Ok, there was no girl, I ate it myself.

Do you ever think about giving it to someone else?

yes
gf and her friend I want to fuck were drinking Pina coladas
offered to get them more
jerked off and dumped a huge load in the friends drink.
watched her drink it

any oc vids?

There is literally a video of a guy doing this in a variety of methods on efukt.

How'd you feel when she drank it?

Iv seen it but wanted to see/talk about more

hard.
fucked my gf that night. she swallowed as well

>literally
That was literally the most unneccessary use of that adjective I've ever seen.

No, but I put some in the top of my cousin's toothpaste tube and watched her brush with it.
Also put some in her body lotion and nearly split the seams of my pants when she rubbed it all over her face

source?

Dann that's a good idea, you think she could taste it?

I did this too. except to my wife. she never swallows my load so I snuck one into a Pina colada. a frozen one you blend with ice

I'm sure the mint overpowered it

How do you think I should go about spreading my cum?

I used to jerk off into my roommates body lotion and then she would rub it all over herself after she showered and id watch on a hidden cam

someone should make a kik group and make oc content and share be creative guys

efukt.com/21554_Feeding_Semen_To_Unsuspecting_Coworkers.html

did she get pregnant?

I remember a story about this in my home town. A starbucks employee (also a friend of mine) inside a target gave a woman 'a sample' she thought it tasted weird and talked to a manager. They werent doing samples.

The police got involved and turns out he jizzed in the cup before putting the drink in it.

He got charged with food tampering and sexual assault. He went on the pervert list.

I stopped hanging out with him after that.

No sperm doesn't survive very well in lotion...but her skin got much softer

Not cum but Peed in a shampoo bottle and a waterbottle of of a few chicks I fucked.

The sperm would be long dead by then

well thats nice then

Well that just didn't seem like good planning haha

Did she ever get pregnant after drinking it?

yeh, twice

I use to cum in my sisterinlaws drinks all the time. I loved sitting there watching her drunk up my cum.

looks like a dead squirrel covered in tuna

Well, I'm never eating anything anyone else gives me again

of course not. but she got the runs

unrelated probably

Just cum in your own food so your expecting it

my old room mates girlfriend was a total cunt, so i started jizzing in her hair conditioner on a daily basis. After a few months i was talking to my room mate and he started talking about how he likes to use his girlfriends shampoo and conditioner even though they smell girly. I was shitting my pants laughing as hes telling me the conditioner makes his hair really soft. He looked at me and said "its really not that funny that i use girls conditioner."

Lol I was jk. I know girls can't get pregnant from drinking sperm.

THAT FUCKING MUSIC SELECTION